• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I think it's a perfect example of the generational gap that I associate megaman with the originals and you guys associate him with the X games
no i definitely associate him with the original games

I remember buying Mega man collection for PS2, and playing Mega Man 1

and although I thought I had never played any of the originals, as it turns out, I remembered almost everything about cutman's stage, and had a really strange nostalgia rush

turns out I played the game when I was 2

I prefer the X games though.

but when I think "mega man" I do think of the originals

let's both be glad we don't associate him with that .exe crap.

and yes, OMGWTF @ lost

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X AKA Dazyayogame50 AKA DazDotWa AKA raserudaz

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/HMXtVxexN3o.html

????????????????????????????

Dash cancel into Utilt?
he did a dash attack, it connected, he got hit by the peanut gun, he immediately uptilted

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X AKA Dazyayogame50 AKA DazDotWa AKA raserudaz AKA Port Chester Dazwa

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
he did a dash attack, it connected, he got hit by the peanut gun, he immediately uptilted

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X AKA Dazyayogame50 AKA DazDotWa AKA raserudaz AKA Port Chester Dazwa
Oh thank God. I was getting way too excited - haha.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
no i definitely associate him with the original games

I remember buying Mega man collection for PS2, and playing Mega Man 1

and although I thought I had never played any of the originals, as it turns out, I remembered almost everything about cutman's stage, and had a really strange nostalgia rush

turns out I played the game when I was 2

I prefer the X games though.

but when I think "mega man" I do think of the originals

let's both be glad we don't associate him with that .exe crap.

and yes, OMGWTF @ lost

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X AKA Dazyayogame50 AKA DazDotWa AKA raserudaz
that's pretty awesome dude (re: megaman)

also that's VERY AWESOME DUDE (re: you watching Lost)

um I don't believe you how could the peanut him if he was dash attacking diddy? if diddy released the peanut it would have been canceled by the dash attack right? and if diddy was hit with the dash attack then how could he shoot a peanut?

_milktea

Smash Lord
holy woman

nus is a woman

i also bought way too many shoes today

3 D: oopsies, but i also got assigned my work uniform! it's like a black suit thing with a gold tie -_-? why can't i have a hawt uniform jeesh! XP

anyways, tj max > life

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I don't know what you're talking about. Go to the mall now and bring Louis. Pweeze? This goes to everyone near Buckland, I miss my smash buddies. =(

Khaly and stuff better be there. But I'm guessing everyone is at Alex's house or something so oh well. I'll just get my shoes, eat and leave. =(

I hope there's no traffic... but there probably will be. Friday afternoon. =( Why does West Farms not have stores I need?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
</3 Khaly + Stephen for standing me up.
Alex is a real gentleman who knows how to treat a bro.
(b^_^)b
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL My sisters saw my Ex and her new boyfriend.
=( If I had known she was going to be there, I would've TOTALLY gone there with one of my really hot "In Case Of Emergency" Chicks. Or I would've gone with Alex and pretended to be gay since I was dating her.

>.> I'm not trying to be mean, I just want the lulz.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=( I MISSED MARK?!
BLARGHASMACKLEBACKENDORF.

>.> Also:
For those of you who haven't seen it yet, Khaly pointed this out to me:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4

Also:
Wes, its your hair and your sexy that makes little girls want to take pictures of/with you.
Be flattered.
Speaking of little girls, hows that Mom you like doing?

-DD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
=( I MISSED MARK?!
BLARGHASMACKLEBACKENDORF.

>.> Also:
For those of you who haven't seen it yet, Khaly pointed this out to me:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4

Also:
Wes, its your hair and your sexy that makes little girls want to take pictures of/with you.
Be flattered.
Speaking of little girls, hows that Mom you like doing?

-DD
Hahaha I guess it's sort of flattering. ;P

Well, she hasn't been home so I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her. Possibly tomorrow morning when I go for a bike ride she'll be outside. I'm feeling confident, heh. ^___^

Though, I definitely saw a "proud parent of ___" sticker on her car. What if she really has 4 kids..... x_______X;

EDIT: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHARLIE THE UNICORN 2 IS THE FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER HAHAHA

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hahaha I guess it's sort of flattering. ;P

Well, she hasn't been home so I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her. Possibly tomorrow morning when I go for a bike ride she'll be outside. I'm feeling confident, heh. ^___^

Though, I definitely saw a "proud parent of ___" sticker on her car. What if she really has 4 kids..... x_______X;

EDIT: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHARLIE THE UNICORN 2 IS THE FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER HAHAHA
Oh God! Looks like a mother!

:3 The beginning was the best, with the vortex and the pendant...omg too good.

When you get hungry, just eat one. She probably won't even notice. Then you only have three to deal with.
LOL! Make sure you use ketchup.

ALSO:
http://osu.ppy.sh/
AWESOME!
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
is there any difference in the PSP Slim and PSP when it comes to modding, besides that you have to use pandora's battery to downgrade the firmware?

PoF told me that I shouldn't get a Slim, but it looks so pretty and i haven't been able to read a difference yet...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
though thats what ive heard, all ive ever heard is "i think its worse at mod/homebrew" or "it sucks"

i love you, but i need specifics. <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, getting some things done on the slim is harder, period.
Slim PSPs are not compatible with 1.50 firmware, and can't be downgraded to it, nor can it run a shell of it.
The good news is that Dark_Alex(Bigwig PSP hacker) developed the "Time Machine" which allows homebrew apps(like the N64 emulator) that require 1.50 shells to run, the ability to run on Slims.

As far as hardware goes, Slims are missing an IR port, so you can't use things like the Universal Remote program to mess with people.

Slims have longer battery life, more or less, and are lighter, and only a slightly bigger pain in the butt. As long as you find(or have someone find for you) some good tutorials on how to get things done, it'll work out fine.

As we speak, Khaly has been playing Gameboy Advance games and FFVII:CC on his PSP without a problem, and once he gets over to FFVII itself, he shouldn't have a big problem if I have anything to say about it :3.
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i still dont understand, i must be thick or something

now that Dark_AleX released Time Machine, what can the Slim still not do? I thought Time Machine would allow you to play homebrew and ****, like downloaded PSP games and emulators for the other consoles...

much love

Top Bottom