• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Florida Huh?
:3 If a certain chain of events are set off, I may be able to make it.
>.> Don't count on it though.

<.< Alex! =| I couldn't get a car...unless I learn how to drive standard...like now...

-DD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
OMFG L O S T

Journeys sucks balls they are so overpriced... if you want to find rad shoes go to skate shops.

PS
OMFG LOST
They have nice shoes, though. I get a discount at the meriden mall. :"D

Is anyone going to the Girl Talk show tonight? Or My Heart to Joy?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Florida Huh?
:3 If a certain chain of events are set off, I may be able to make it.
>.> Don't count on it though.

<.< Alex! =| I couldn't get a car...unless I learn how to drive standard...like now...

-DD
what does this mean? =O

Is anyone going to the Girl Talk show tonight? Or My Heart to Joy?
markstyle loves girl talk. he showed it to me, they're pretty sick lol

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well Geez Cog, go dry off then, your soaked so much you look like a tear drop!

EDIT: LOL! I just watched that video. I don't know about the music, it sorta gave me a headache, but that video was totally a play on the Giving Tree :3.

>.> Also, Alex, I got a ride up with the same father who refuses to let me borrow his 2nd car.
-.- Watch him come pick me up in his 1st car. He doesn't wanna let me drive anything under his name. Pft.

>.> So yea, I'm looking into getting that ride back now, since I don't think I can stay the night.
Once again, religious johns. =.= Why did Jesus pick TODAY to get killed?
-DD

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
LOLOLOL at sacrilege.

Oh yeah Cat Fight, I think I may know someone who went to your highschool he runs with me here at coooledge

EDIT: LoL at Bens lasts words to his daughter were, shes not mine I don't even love her

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
LOLOLOL at sacrilege.

Oh yeah Cat Fight, I think I may know someone who went to your highschool he runs with me here at coooledge

EDIT: LoL at Bens lasts words to his daughter were, shes not mine I don't even love her
Oh yeah? What's his name? I don't attend West Haven High, actually. I go to Stiles, an alt school down the street. I transfered sophomore year.

I'm not dumb or anything. <___<

I just prefer a smaller environment, heh.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yo Alex, where the foog has Mark been? I have not seen him since Brookmans Smashfest like two months ago or whatnot. He is a cool dude.

You know what would be cool? If I did not have an essay due monday, a tourney on Sunday to go to (well no...because melee and Brawl=gem. But it will DISTRACT ME SO MUCH) and if i had a friggin JOB!!!!! Stupid Hollywood Video!!! Call Me Back FOCKERS!!!!

By the way, I thought Laijin was Khaly for a sec and I was like, "Wow, Khaly POSTS A LOT!!!"

On another note (i'm going to try my best to not edit this post, for once..)

My new friends on facebook who I <3

Darc
Silas
Tarmacker
Milktea
SEXY
Trademark

****, i had to edit it!!! Samikay too

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Yo Alex, where the foog has Mark been? I have not seen him since Brookmans Smashfest like two months ago or whatnot. He is a cool dude.
well, he's at school all the time, and being #2 in command is pretty time stressing. also, he's dead sexy, so everyone wants his free time as it is.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
what show is everyone talking bout? =$
LOST on ABC = about the only time I switch my TV from Input 1 or 2 to cable lol

CatFight that myspace group you linked to is pretty wild! Have you ever heard of Bomb the Music Industry?? They occasionally use video game type sounds, and are all around a kick a ss band

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I was actually listening to mewithoutyou on the way to Esticle. :"}

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=yDJFVtV8ImU

Soooooooooooooooo good. ^____^;
wow you're awesome for liking mwy

Well Geez Cog, go dry off then, your soaked so much you look like a tear drop!

EDIT: LOL! I just watched that video. I don't know about the music, it sorta gave me a headache, but that video was totally a play on the Giving Tree :3.
yeah it was supposed to.
and it's a good headache right?

wtf at the killer smoke returning?! pointless characters dieing?! Jacob?! that Ben always has something up his sleeve
Ben Linus solidified his role as one of the best characters ever.... and Alex was not pointless >_<

hippy.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
LOST on ABC = about the only time I switch my TV from Input 1 or 2 to cable lol

CatFight that myspace group you linked to is pretty wild! Have you ever heard of Bomb the Music Industry?? They occasionally use video game type sounds, and are all around a kick a ss band
Yeah he's pretty good. :}

Can't say I've ever heard of Bomb the Music Industry, though. Link?

BTW, SWF member Shy Guy will be coming to the tournament Sunday in Milford. Wooooo!!!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so, my brother was so fat he ripped his pants at school, i have to drive him some more now >>......>>.....>..>>>

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Can't say I've ever heard of Bomb the Music Industry, though. Link?
unconventional BtMI song with obnoxious vocals (cover song) but with good vidjio game musak if you can make it to the end without turning it off lol:
http://www.box.net/shared/kna35wj6s0

normal song:
http://www.box.net/shared/9y8q3iiwwc

Their songs with a message:
http://www.box.net/shared/x5irkkvwck

"and tell the kids with a straight face. Through a Sure microphone, and JBL speakers. That corporate rock is for suckers..."

Dangnit its so nice and I still havent left the house!

Edit: Cog, I was more referring to her boyfriend who just appeared randomly in scripts. Along with the doctor from the boat, and the four innocent people who got sniped when Sawyer went all rambo lol

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Frank Morrone, he's really tall and awesome, I'm actually rooming with him next year
That names sounds very familiar. Mmmm, if I saw him I'd probably recognize 'em but can't say we were ever acquainted.

unconventional BtMI song with obnoxious vocals (cover song) but with good vidjio game musak if you can make it to the end without turning it off lol:
http://www.box.net/shared/kna35wj6s0

normal song:
http://www.box.net/shared/9y8q3iiwwc

Their songs with a message:
http://www.box.net/shared/x5irkkvwck

"and tell the kids with a straight face. Through a Sure microphone, and JBL speakers. That corporate rock is for suckers..."

Dangnit its so nice and I still havent left the house!
I'll have to take a listen when I get outta school. :3

All the windows in the computer lab are open it feels so nice! I can't wait to cartwheel out the front door onto the steps and head home. Today's gonna be an awesome bike ride day!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
pikachu is trying to mimic the boxman dance perfectly, and in it's epic failure, can only do it slowly.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So I sent her a PM saying I wasn't gay, her status changed and it's not in her history anymore. LOL

I have it set to interested in women but I know gay guys who have it set that way too, I guess by accident? I dunno.

I still have the flexing falco somewhere but I changed it because I got bored.

Who is going to Buckland today and what time? Everyone have my number? Text me! EVERYONE in the area randomly go but we can't REALLY shop. I spent like $600 at the mall last week so I have to wait a few more weeks before I can do real shopping again. I also got the metallic rose DS and all that extra stuff so I am down another $250ish, I am poor. If I try to buy ANYTHING besides converses/heelys, somebody STOP me. ;_;

Capitalizing emphasizes my words.

Khaly called me? I don't remember getting that call. =(

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
AxelSlam45v2 (11:16:05 PM): lol i saw the MMFE montage vid, lol, you look so different, thought i should tell you.

<3's Stephen.

Top Bottom