• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
D: OMG I'M GOING TO GO DOWNLOAD POWERSTONE FOR MY PSP JUST LIKE THE DUKE OF DAZARD.
T-T I'm trying, I really am.

Thank you Cort =D!
-DD
hoooooly ****

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ya, double posting is only ok when theres a page transition

there is nothing more awesome than getting the last post on one page and the first on the next

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I have a really hard time playing all the new 2D fighters since MVC2... I'm tryna play NeoGeo Battle Coliseum and there's just too much to learn. :{

P.S. She wasn't even home so I couldn't leave her a note or tech chase her roll into Fsmash like I wanted to. *pout*

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I wasn't gonna ask her out. o_O;

She wasn't home, soooooo my point was even if I wanted to talk to her/plant the note I couldn't 'cause neither her or her car was there.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
umm just thought of something

If Brawl was the speed of Melee would you (those of you who think Brawl sucks) play it? give it a better chance knowing it is not "floaty?"

Discuss.

Edit-i am going to start playing smash 64 again...that game is god like. Seriously, i think it was better than Melee. I mean characters....definitely were not as good and all that stuff...but it was just more classic, more fun to play with people and friends. Melee is more competitive and junk..but n64 smash is just sooooo fun!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It's not just the speed. It's the tripping, ledge lag, lack of dash dance, lack of hitstun, truly broken characters, lack of edgehog, and sonic sucks in it :(

edit: oh yeah there's no wavedashing...or L-canceling. wait, why am I playing this game?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You know there's no such thing.. ;)

BTW, check out my new siggy. :)
wtf there is such thing when it breaks the emails that let me know there are new posts (but they're working again lolol)

rofl @ sig

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgit4rPE4t8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4kCLTry44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htvj6acV9_U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17W7StDrDqs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2pYIcRo2Q

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Just kiddding, I talked to her yesterday after class for a while, she's pretty cool, and very pretty. She hasn't told me to **** off yet, so things are going alright so far I guess xD
as long as your confident youll be alright.

favorite metal gear solid moment: slapping around meryl so psycho mantis wont kill her, and power stone 1 was better than part 2 but its still ok though.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
my favorite metal gear solid moment was when i passed my controller over to my friend john during the Ocelot torture scenes, and he ***** my controller so hard that snake actually gained health. wtf the force of a billion LARAs.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I need a DD strawberry/banana smoothie really bad now.

Looking like a pedo never exactly crossed my mind. WHAT'RE YOU TRYNA SAY? :{
those are the only smoothies we have, our DD is ghetto and extremely understocked(good thing). and i'm saying that in todays day and age, anyone going near a kid is considered a threat, with all the kidnappings and what not going on everywhere.

"you'll have to reach into my pocket to get it."
sweet, that's not discouraging in the slightest

Don't put DD in a blender! He's just a boy oooooo the humanity!

Also Silas, its fake so you don't have to burn your eyes out
too late, and how the hell can something like that be faked? -_-

awesome, i need that fan

Ok here's what we're gonna do at Mass Madness... have Darc and Milktea stand next to each other and punch Darc in the nuts and Milktea in the boob and see who looks like they're in the most pain.
brilliant! that will put an end to it. but, i already put my money on balls hurting more. just, getting hit in the boob is the closest thing you can do to a chick, it's just still really far away XD.

It's not too much, the kids can handle it, conscious or unconscious.
LOLOLOL

Wes if ftilts don't work try greeting her with chloroform and placing her on the ground, and if she rolls behind you just turn around and rocket blast her (in the face, with your wang)
snake tactics not only win EVERY TIME, they also 3 stock, consistently, with rocket wang blasts. shweet.

cort im going to be standing outside your house the day you get your 10,000th post and just stab you 538 times. that many posts is just entirely unacceptable XD
*waits outside pauls house to meet plank, then play marth dittozzzz*

I like ending what I type out with emoticons because it makes it seem less serious and weird. XD
JEEZ NUS WE RELATE SO HARD XD

Things are only a big of a deal as people make them to be.
STOP READING MY JOURNAL! >.<

who wants to be my girlfriend?
am i too late!??

my favorite metal gear solid moment was when i passed my controller over to my friend john during the Ocelot torture scenes, and he ***** my controller so hard that snake actually gained health. wtf the force of a billion LARAs.
my dante fingers vs his billion laras, MM

_milktea

Smash Lord
what **** is the correct answer, so i am not offended

also, yes, a punch to the boobs is probably nothing compared to a kick in the nuts, but it really depends on how much boobs you have, i don't really have any so it doesnt hurt me to get hit there

in fact, a guy once took this fraud shotgun thing and shot a pellet at my boob from about 1-2 feet away

it didnt hurt that much ^_^; but thats just me and my asian armor/lack of a chest johns

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
LOL ASIAN ARMOR

awesome

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WERE PLANNING ON COMING OVER FRIDAY, UPDATE:

my co worker is still taking my shift, but theres a chance that the other co-worker who is actually supposed to be there, wont. in which case, i'd need to take HIS shift >.<. so, i won't know until around 2 pm 2mro(my co-worker will call to let me know if he's coming or not, as he is the other dude's ride), so, sadly, 8 am is out of the question >.<, which works out because i have to install a dish washer and a ceiling fan with my dad, i'm glad i was given so much notice(13 hours >.>).

Also, someone stole my yellow DD shirt and khaki pants. i don't find this amusing, if you have them i'd really like them back, since i had to pay for them out of my pocket, and going to work in one color all the time is lame. also, my awesome nametag was on it, so now i have to use a ghetto lame one -_-

scratch that, my mom stole it >.<

someone should come play CoD with me, and by come, i mean go online. tag = Silas06

edit: scratching

BUM163

Smash Lord
tomorrow is web2zone weekly. please be there before 4pm, but it does not mean it will start at 4. be advise that if people don't listen or steal, this will be the last weekly, so please be good so we can continue weeklys. 5 dollars for spectators and 10 dollars to compete. everyone that is downstairs is to have a wristband, if u don't have a wristband, you will not be allowed downstairs. any questions ask me on aim which is oni163 or pm me here.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
OH YEAH I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST THIS.

Me and Khaly were playing Melee today and I gimped him all 4 stocks with Falco. LOL.
2 illusion spikes and 2 dair spikes. LOL.

And 2 matches later I gimped him with...Peach?!
LOL. On BF.
turnip -> dthrow -> utilt (he goes to edge) -> dsmash -> stage spike

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
@_@ Wait, so don't show up until around 2pm you're saying? Or what now Alex?

My dad was being a jerk and told me that I can't use his car, so now I need to like...bum a ride from my grandmother or something.
>.< And yea, can't sleep over.
-.- Religious Johns.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
new avatar lolol (they're the same person)

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa AKA Dazhva, Ukraine AKA Dazzy AKA Dazwalicious AKA DazSmooch AKA dylandude829 AKA sephirothdaz AKA DazSuperFly AKA DazShield 21 AKA The Duke of Dazard AKA DazwelSlam AKA Zelgadaz AKA Dazman X

Top Bottom