• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
i think im purty gud at brawl' but i hate any match with a passion thats not 1vs1 unless its teams

also lolz on axels post

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL DARC!
Thats hilarious.
Best stick comic I've seen in a while.

Also-
PoF- Nice 1v1 Matches, and nice 3FFA matches.
My bro got you out of a few laser locks, you were lucky :p.
Although you shouldn't have been a party pooper and ended the Fox/Falco/Wolf Battle after you died.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
lol thanks PoF, DDD is unbearably slow. Your Zelda is tough and your avatars on wifi always crack me up.
Reasons to ban green hill zone:
1. noodles' arrows
They took a potentially cool level and ruined it by making the floor fall out turning it into camp central. Yogi bear up in that shiz

PS. lets go Devils

_milktea

Smash Lord
grrr @ female gamers picture

ps, i have five fingers

pps, thanks darc again for the gifs!

ppps~ i think everyone just missed the end of my post which was actually pro brawl lolol oh wells! NOT THAT IT MATTERS muahh, chinese food is delicious

pppps~ the thought of maine at connecticon makes me cream myself, etc, fackin hayes bros, boxman, LARX? WUT

ppppps~ PC found me an aweeeeesome canon camera deal from newegg.com

pppppps~ PoF, and others, sorry i havent added you guys to my brawl yet, i never play...lolol v_v;

pretty sure i edited this post like 319482903458x

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Okay, since I feel like abusing my NEW PLATINUM BUSINESS CREDIT CARD WITH A 2000 SPENDING LIMIT

I want something cool.
Someone point me to where I can get a lot of cool and cheap stuff <3

Aim: I Eat Tho Pho
Lets have a chat. =]

Cort

Apple Head
slickdeals.net

anyway, I just got the bonus CD from Radiohead's In Rainbows (with all those weird tracks Spawn posted like 343552 pages ago) and it's pretty neat. If anyone wants it just gimme an IM.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
grrr @ female gamers picture

ps, i have five fingers

pps, thanks darc again for the gifs!

ppps~ i think everyone just missed the end of my post which was actually pro brawl lolol oh wells! NOT THAT IT MATTERS muahh, chinese food is delicious

pppps~ the thought of maine at connecticon makes me cream myself, etc, fackin hayes bros, boxman, LARX? WUT

ppppps~ PC found me an aweeeeesome canon camera deal from newegg.com

pppppps~ PoF, and others, sorry i havent added you guys to my brawl yet, i never play...lolol v_v;

ppppppps~ I'm really ****ing horny right now
Fixed for awesomeness

_milktea

Smash Lord
maine + ctcon = ps im really ****ing horny right now

I LOVE THAT GIRL FROM BLEACH, KENPACHI CHANNN! i have a keychain of her and him <3

and LOL @ blue and shminkle, i wonder what the new ones would look like....

i fackin miss dorf, is he going to esticle?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
<3 Yachiru

PoF- More good Games. Really fun random character battles.
I dunno if YOU were random, but you deff. were the characters I played the round before :p.
</3 Mario. My Toon Link sucks. So does my Sheik. So does my everyone..except Lucario.
Lucario FTW!

=P Anyone else wanna play?
I'm taking a break now, but I'm ready when I get back, AIM me.
th3d0ct0risin
and lemme know.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Who thinks I should get that 600 dollar desktop on slickdeals?

Its freaking 24 inch monitor is giving me a boner.
That's a pretty good deal if you want the 24" monitor (which I agree does look hottt). A few things you should note though:

1. It will probably be more like $675 because you have to get a Dell credit card to get the extra $26 off and that doesn't include tax.

2. It will probably come with a 300-350W cheapo power supply, so if you wanted to put a high end video card (which you should if you're gonna get a Q6600 and 24" monitor) in there you may have to upgrade that to at least a high-quality 400W PSU.

3. You'll want to upgrade the ram (though this can be cheap if you find it on slickdeals as well).

4. Spending more than 50% of your credit line can actually reflect negatively on your credit score.

BTW who's paying for this? You may want to make sure it'll get paid if you actually go and use the credit card to buy something. ;-)

Top Bottom