• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Well, pretty much I forgot to pre-reg for Boston, so money.
also, I didn't have housing, so money.
also, all I did was play smash last time because uhh... iono?

I want to try something newww. I heard CTcon was funnn and I'm pretty sure I have housing :D plus it was only $30 to prereg =3

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
we like it just as little as everyone else - but we aren't going to fool ourselves. Melee is dead, whether we like it or not, and its time to move on.

....even if moving on means going back in time 5 years
Uh oh... quick, somebody lock up the Aesir troll.

Oh, and Cogsmooch, thats ****ty that you hit a coyote. A year ago I hit a raccoon and I still kinda feel bad about it, cuz i was going WAY too fast on a curvy road. Youll get over it though. Just remember, coyotes eat cats. So you may have inadvertently saved somebodys kitten. But its not like it matters, cuz enough people will post on this thread between now and when you read it, this will be about 2 pages back.

And whats wrong with wishing brawl was melee 2.0? I honestly would have paid 50 bucks for the same game + online compatibility (let alone new stages and chars). It wasn't broken, it didnt need to be fixed. But brawl is "fun"

Lol i saw a brawl commercial that said "gather the whole family" The rest of my family has no interest in playing videogames, so please stop making games for my mom nintendo.:mad:

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Lol i saw a brawl commercial that said "gather the whole family" The rest of my family has no interest in playing videogames, so please stop making games for my mom nintendo.:mad:
Seriously...
I saw a thread where someone claimed McDonald's would soon be carrying smash brothers toys in their "happy meals"
This pains me deep down inside

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Well, pretty much I forgot to pre-reg for Boston, so money.
also, I didn't have housing, so money.
also, all I did was play smash last time because uhh... iono?

I want to try something newww. I heard CTcon was funnn and I'm pretty sure I have housing :D plus it was only $30 to prereg =3
sounds like some johns to me. If you had let me know earlier I maybe could have housed or something.
And if all you did was play smash then what makes you think ctcon will be more...entertaining? regardless, :(

UOh, and Cogsmooch, thats ****ty that you hit a coyote. A year ago I hit a raccoon and I still kinda feel bad about it, cuz i was going WAY too fast on a curvy road. Youll get over it though. Just remember, coyotes eat cats. So you may have inadvertently saved somebodys kitten.
Funny, that's EXACTLY what Mrs Cogsmooch said to me, as well as one of my friends! (about the kitten eating)
I just feel bad because I don't hunt and am not a fan of killing. It's just ****ed that man interferes with nature that much and now I feel like I'm a part of it :crying: haha

Brookman

Smash Hero
sounds like some johns to me. If you had let me know earlier I maybe could have housed or something.
And if all you did was play smash then what makes you think ctcon will be more...entertaining? regardless, :(

Funny, that's EXACTLY what Mrs Cogsmooch said to me, as well as one of my friends! (about the kitten eating)
I just feel bad because I don't hunt and am not a fan of killing. It's just ****ed that man interferes with nature that much and now I feel like I'm a part of it :crying: haha
Aren't we, and our creations, a part of nature? Survival of the fittest still applies in that, if you're a coyote and you get hit by a car tough ****, gtfo of the road dummy. At the same time, I guess all the coyotes that would develop a fear of cars or roads would be dead, right?

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Aren't we, and our creations, a part of nature? Survival of the fittest still applies in that, if you're a coyote and you get hit by a car tough ****, gtfo of the road dummy. At the same time, I guess all the coyotes that would develop a fear of cars or roads would be dead, right?
Seconded. Darwin is the man.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Well, I would like for you to come (heard good things from Jam). Speaking of him, I'm sure Jam, Mrs. Stunna, and Gabriel want Turnip to come. So that's 11+4=15. There, you have your quota. You have to come now.
FALSE!!!!!!!

the correct count would be 12....come take a walk through logic with me.

Jam is my crew leader and my lover therefore he is biased. VOTE DISCOUNTED

Gabriel is not of posting age - VOTE DISCOUNTED (BUT SUPER CUTE NONETHELESS)

Mrs. Stunna did not post herself......can't proxy sign - VOTE DISCOUNTED

Modest Egoist your signature is approved....

12/15

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
nah.

Turnip +1 from me because you have FOUR of the drkpeach things in your sig XD

Aesir

Smash Master
Darwin was years a head of his time. =(

I had a dream that all brawl copies blew up and the very memory of brawl was erased from our heads and we all played melee.

In turn I don't think melee is dead...>_> Brawl feels way to watered down to be any fun for more then a year for this community.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
i have some people interested in tournys. The list is in no order of any kind and we all live in Berlin

Xzion-Brawl=wolf/melee=Fox
Doulhalt-Brawl=kirby/melee=luigi
Darone-Brawl=DK/melee=Ganon
Pono-Brawl=Fox/melee=Fox
Yukio-Brawl=lucas-ness/melee=Marth
Bnki-Brawl=Ike/melee=ganon

We will do both melee and brawl tournys no items 1v1 or 2v2 at neutral stages we prefer stock but will do time also. We are good for casual players and play by tourny rules and really just want to have fun smashing with other people. Im Xzion and my Aim is PlanB9960 just send me a message and we could exchange smash friend codes or talk about up coming events that my group would like to get into.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Is there a reason that everybody's sig dances like that other than that it is super funny lookin?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Page...
Is so...
Stretched out....
>.< DARC! STACK THEM FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
Also, nice .gifs.
Methinks I'll nab one later.
-DD

**EDIT**
Lol @ This post starting a new Page.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Page...
Is so...
Stretched out....
>.< DARC! STACK THEM FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
Also, nice .gifs.
Methinks I'll nab one later.
-DD

**EDIT**
Lol @ This post starting a new Page.
LOL My page wasn't stretched >_>

also, D: @ you not having 40 posts per page D:

noodles

Smash Champion
lol so i decide to check smashboards and notice there is 7+ pages of unread stuff first thing that came to mind was arguement, short after saw a couple brawl sucks comment and predicted POF to show up. smashboards need mindgamez lulz @-@

Cort

Apple Head
lol

so I got banned for a few minutes but then I got unbanned :D

there are so many morons for moderators on swf >_> LOL

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I got evicted from the mall for 24 hours because I was standing near Stephen, who kicked a hacky sack about 6 times.

Samikay, you wouldnt happen to be a girl, would you? O_o

OH EM GEE 900th POST EPIC.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
HEY HEY for anyone going to anime boston my cell is (914) 815-7735. I'll prob be staying with a bunch of friends but maybe we can play some melee/brawl at night or something. :D

Khaly

Smash Cadet
theres a girl i know.
we nick named her samikay.
the group of friends i hang around, they rap
and samikay sings in a lot of our songs

and one day i brought smash bros to a party
she played it and really liked it, xP
she lives in connecticut, and goes to college.
i forgot where though.
so i figured since you go to college and play smash bros, and your name is samikay, perhaps you would be her xP

but i guess not, thats cool.

MY SIG > ALL

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
That actually really funny because if not for the being a female part you pretty accurately described me. I used to hang out with a bunch of kids that rapped and I sang on some of their songs, and on one of them I actually pitched my voice up to sound like a girl. I made all the beats too.

Do your friends take the whole rapping thing seriously? cuz if you want some beats, ive got a catalog of over 150 that I pretty much give out to anybody that wants em as long as you let me have the finished product.

www.soundclick.com/ttpstudios

Check em out.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
I made a remix of the song in Chrono Cross when you first board the pirate ship. Its called "Zelbess"
That **** bumps.

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
VenomInk here...woot...I'm from New Hartford, CT. Brook...and Dorf...and Court actually...I've met all of you before....at a smash thingy in Meriden...I'm Blue's friend....just saying hello =D
I main King Dedede and Mario btw

Top Bottom