• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
V- get the computer i'm getting
then we can give them names
and force them into an arranged marriage =]

actually, you should probably try to hustle your computer to a friend for a few hundred dollars
and get the really nice dell.
Hahaha yeah.

Warning...Dells are never really nice. Mine was top of the line when I bought it and I got it not realizing that all the parts are Dell's version of the product >.> ...like my graphics card and such.

Thought for the price they are impossible to beat. My computer was 33% off :)

I will probably just get a crap load of ram...and maybe a decent video card. I can't go too crazy because none of the top of the line stuff will work with my computer :(

Then I will save the rest for my Mac Book Pro <3 I used to hate Macs...but man do their laptops run nicely. Plus, I need it for recording and ProTools only works (well) on Macs.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I've been using a macbook for close to a year now V, and it has yet to let me down. I use garage band for making my own beats and electronic stuff. Then I have a PC at my friends house with protools on it that I use for recording and mixing his band and sometimes it takes forever. I'm sure it would run much smoother on here. I highly recommend if you are working with any type of editing or production software mac's are the way to go. Even if you don't do a whole lot, everything is much more well integrated. Only negative is they lack extreme gaming capacity and some games and software are only released for windows. One example is Project64k for ssb online which I would really like to try. Leopard can run windows tho so its a win-win :)

Cort

Apple Head
Dear Khaly,
these screens are like 3-4 years old but I still kept them for some reason

dokudenpa on heavy:

dokudenpa on challenge:

illumination of the sky on heavy (there weren't challenge steps so shrug):

If you've never heard of those, you should go find them cause they're fun streams

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Random question for those of you who can get onto wifi: Would you mind telling me your Mbps? I'm trying to figure out how fast it needs to be.

Cort

Apple Head
Saver was probably better than me with timing but I was better at streams. He would play until he AAAA'd some DDR songs he liked >_>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Mine is also 54.0 MBPS, but it's 100 MBPS on the computer directly connected to my modem/router...maybe I should get that LAN Adapter thingy.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Mona Pizza, is the pizza, for you and me.
Mona Pizza, is the pizza, we deilvery.
Mona Pizza, is the pizza, very ta-asaty
Mona Pizza, is the pizza, absolu-tivily

Cort

Apple Head
i am the devils son
and i wish i could be good
i walk a crooked mile
but i wish i could be good
i wish i could be good

noodles

Smash Champion
devil=lived=dead cort broke smashboards lol

p.s. i just pulled a khaly lulz

p.p.s. so far i pulled a budai and a khaly

noodles

Smash Champion
lol you won that one i tried to come up with one for you last to post but couldnt lol

EDIT:*for your last 2

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i might spawn at AB
i really dont know.
my brother should postpone his birthday a week.

but im going to be with my lovely mages tomorrow
i already have a boner.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
“The vanity of the sciences. Physical science will not console me for the ignorance of morality in the time of affliction. But the science of ethics will always console me for the ignorance of the physical sciences.” - Ol' Dirty Bastard

Top Bottom