• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Five Guys is amazing, but potentially lethal in large doses. Possibly even more so than the food in the video Cort posted.
No.
I think you need anthrax to make more lethal food than those videos.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
to anthony/slox
lol no i know the guy though (; (i havent even looked at the link since im not a fan / member of pojo but if its spelled exactly like mines then yea i know him)

net decked his **** when i played ygo and its where i got the name. (a few years after he quit? name story has a long detailed history cba) he got me into ygo and helped me before i quit / he quit.

pretty good guy is pretty good.

moms ****. dads suck.

7th Heaven

Smash Rookie
To all Melee players in CT: My friend Fwee and I (old school players, we used to go to smashfests at PC Chris's place back in the day) are trying to revive the Melee scene in our area, and we are trying to set up a tournament at Danbury Play N Trade.

The tournament will end up being on a Sunday ideally sometime in early January. But before it's official, we need at least 10 people to sign up in person at the store. We just posted the tournament sign-up sheet today and we have 5 people confirmed to go. It's a great venue and if you're in the area you should sign up! The rules will be standard of course and we will run singles, doubles, and low-tiers if we get enough people. We have setups but if you can contribute we could use more memory cards and controllers. Thanks for the support and help us keep the Melee scene alive!!
we are shaping up to have more people! if you're in the area and home from college i implore you to sign up for this tournament! it's gonna be awesome!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
we are shaping up to have more people! if you're in the area and home from college i implore you to sign up for this tournament! it's gonna be awesome!
I should be around.
I can probably make it...depending on the day.
Where are the sign ups?
-DD

Top Bottom