• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I put up 20:1 odds on campus for anyone who wants to put money up against me last year. Apparently word spread.

Now no one wants to play me.
I should do this with Brawl, since I'm pretty sure I'm the best Brawl player on campus if Cope isn't too active anymore.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you have to log in with ccsu student id to get online :\ last time tom got me in, though...there will probs be some ccsu smashers who don't care about typing their log in to help you out if they didn't bring their laptop.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so i did not meet slox today. sadface, we missed each other
also, i did not know tarmacker was tarmacker until he left. great teams matches, dude, we had some killer team combos. multiple 0-death team combos without having ever met each other...that's fate, dawg. <3 next time i will know you are you and greet you with a warmer welcome
kupo's mad legit, too.

sorry i was tired/not super up today, kinda tired from studying all last night. see you all in 2 months!!!

edit: almost forgot! good games bolt, evan, and bernard :D i will be missing CT smash :( HoG3 shall be balling though.

S l o X

Smash Champion
so i did not meet slox today. sadface, we missed each other
cause you mad gay. definitely my fault i didn't kick people off a tv and play you though.

will play you at hog3 though.

kupo, ganon mad gay. i'm only playing sheik against you. expect the fox if we play in tournament though. won't be get-up attacking 90% of the time now.

bolt sorry we didn't falco ditto much. you give ganon too much cred. falco should destroy him, google the matchup xd. i'll actually watch you play next time and try to help. fox v falco so fun now that i've played a decent falco. we'll play again one of these months.

i was ****** kupo in the beginning of the day with like every character i have and then end of the day he was reading me like a book. you're so good at adapting and reading which is what i falter at (and i have terrible habits) expect me to rid of those next time :D friendlies were fun but we definitely played TOO much haha.

HAB SO SEX. Didn't play the Wiz Ness but it's alright next time.

im so good at this game.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Wiz Khalifa Ness did not get anywhere near the workout necessary last night. I was pulling some mad stupid stuff in teams, though, with Mint Chocolate Chip Ness. Also my G-Dub and YL were on combo video status last night. Key to Key to Nine? Toastyseriously.jpg

Shouts to Bolt for having a sense of humor and semi-trash-talking Pillar of Filth.

Shouts to Bernard for being too sexy for EDH.

Shouts to that guy Tom who was my partner for most of my teams matches but that I don't otherwise know. I know, I'm a terrible teammate.

Shouts to Rep for making me realize G-Dub is worthless against Weegee, and for Hardcasting Emrakul FAR too early for EDH.

Shouts to Octave for being a **** partner... some games.

Shouts to Slox for hardly having a chance to play me.

Shouts to other CCSU heads for doing up the EDH.

Shouts to Hazy for not shouting me out even though his edgeguarding makes me go into fits of trolled Tourettes sometimes.

Apparently my G-Dub and YL and now my official best characters. Guess I gotta play Mario and Falco more often. Maybe next week -- oh that's right, I'll next see you *****es in about a month and a half.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Yeah dude what was especially whack was that the thief didn't cut the power...the mother****er TOOK THE EFFING METER OFF THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING.

So we had no power all day which means: couldn't sell ANY gas and couldn't accept credit cards or food stamps for other purchases.

It also meant I had to sit there in a 32 degree store next to an "open" window for 10 hours before the window was finally replaced.

Back to the electricity meter...the thief also took the cover for it.
When serviceman Virginia Power came to replace the meter and saw the cover missing, he just said "...f***."

The open wires are deemed unsafe (Read: deadly) so the serviceman was required to cut the main line going to the meter box. We're just waiting on an electrician to build a new base for a new meter plus *insert a bunch of other necessary measures before we can have electricity for the store again*

Gahh okay I'll stop b*tching now.

7th Heaven

Smash Rookie
To all Melee players in CT: My friend Fwee and I (old school players, we used to go to smashfests at PC Chris's place back in the day) are trying to revive the Melee scene in our area, and we are trying to set up a tournament at Danbury Play N Trade.

The tournament will end up being on a Sunday ideally sometime in early January. But before it's official, we need at least 10 people to sign up in person at the store. We just posted the tournament sign-up sheet today and we have 5 people confirmed to go. It's a great venue and if you're in the area you should sign up! The rules will be standard of course and we will run singles, doubles, and low-tiers if we get enough people. We have setups but if you can contribute we could use more memory cards and controllers. Thanks for the support and help us keep the Melee scene alive!!

Top Bottom