• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
:O

DD, you should bring / take / invite him to one of those tourneys that are in January. (Ranking Battles or Swifts)

we can falco ditto for days.

Ma®s

Smash Rookie
Oh, he brings me sometimes. hes gone off to college though, can't get out to tournies / smash fests as much anymore. But I do believe i plan on going to ranking battles.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a setup and an extra TV if necessary.

If anyone is off of 15, 91 or 9 between Stratford and New Britain I can probably give you a ride as long as you're OK with working around my schedule.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I love my brother!
People need to play him.
He's legit but needs to be legit-er.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No no, don't say anything about how awesome and historic it is for people to meet me for the first time or anything...

Buncha ugly-face-havin'-stinky-feeted-ass mutha****as.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Right back atcha, Hazybaby. <333

EDIT: Should I try to bring my Gamebridge tomorrow? I won't have a computer to hook it up to, but somebody said they have an extra laptop I can record on? I have a basic mic and everything for godly commentary by all parties as well. If you plan on being that laptop, be prepared to be running an old version of Windows (Pre-Vista), since I'm not sure drivers exist for W7 and I'm positive they don't exist for Vista.

For now, I'm just bringing my TV and setup unless anybody tells me otherwise.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i have the gamebridge software on cd and on my computer too, if needed
on both windows 7 and vista you can use the xp drivers, but you have to change some options/preferences around or something. there's a guide i used to set up mine, i could probs find it again.

S l o X

Smash Champion
hazy and hab? awesome.

hopefully the 90% becomes 100.

definitely want to learn how to play sheik / BLACK AND YELLOW ness.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I could bring my old laptop and Gamebridge setup. I haven't broken that out in almost 2 years. I was just looking through it today and found some footage from January and March of 2009 from who knows what/where.

Does anyone know what the TV/Setup situation will be like? As I said I can bring up to 2 TVs and a Wii setup, but I'm not sure if it's needed.

Top Bottom