• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm sorry but I'm highly skeptical about the sound quality of any Skull Candy headphones, regardless of how diesel they look.

EDIT: Of course, I could just be spoiled on Senns.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i actually got some skull candy headphones at an airport a while ago (probs 2 years back) when i realized i didn't pack any, and i was very pleasantly surprised. they obv weren't as chic or mainstream as they are now, but they still had that hot topic esque appearance.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I was wondering...esp with the way they shoot the actual painting

But I wanted to be amazed rather than skeptical and realistic so I gave em the benefit of the doubt XD

Edit: Just watched it again. I am ****ing dumb.

And this, children, is why you should always eat your breakfast >_<
And sleep.

Damn I'm stupid.

-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
the 2nd diehard is pretty bad. especially the plane scenes with his wife and the actor. so boring. parts of it, especially the fight scenes, are typical awesome diehard, though. but yeah, it was for marathon's sake.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm going to CCSU this Friday.

Die Hard with a Vengeance is one of those movies that I can find and watch til the end. On any network.

Even FX, in spite of "Not all brothers know how to use guns, you RACIST MELON FARMER."

Madtsunami

Smash Cadet
There is only one Die Hard, the first one

all the others are just trying to be die hard, and being successful because they're still good

Never seen another action movie that has thrilled me like Die Hard 1 besides Inception, and that barely qualifies lol

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Top Bottom