• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
can't wait to post video of all that meat just falling off of the bones when my dad was setting the plate up

goddammmmmnnnn

the actual full-body turkey [picture above was just 8 turkey legs roasted confit] was covered in a rub comprised of hot peppers and honey

green bean casserole with made-from-scratch panko-breaded onion strings ommmggggggg

sorry...I could go on forever...it was some gourmet **** XD

can't wait to post video of all that meat just falling off of the bones when my dad was setting the plate up

goddammmmmnnnn

the actual full-body turkey [picture above was just 8 turkey legs roasted confit] was covered in a rub comprised of hot peppers and honey

green bean casserole with made-from-scratch panko-breaded onion strings ommmggggggg

sorry...I could go on forever...it was some gourmet **** XD
That is the first time I've ever gotten hard talking about food.

Congratulations.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292359

The tournament listings is extremely clogged now that every region is posting their stuff there.
So, screw that.
Here are the upcoming tournaments in New England.
I'd like to make this an official thread. If you're running an event, please PM me and I will add it in to this thread until tournament listings is no longer as clogged.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292359

The tournament listings is extremely clogged now that every region is posting their stuff there.
So, screw that.
Here are the upcoming tournaments in New England.
I'd like to make this an official thread. If you're running an event, please PM me and I will add it in to this thread until tournament listings is no longer as clogged.
Nice.

I'm trying to get my brother playing more Smash, so if CTSmashers could play with him then that'd be cool. I'm trying to get my parents to port him over to CCSU on Fridays whenever possible. He'll be at Xavier next year so Middletown area smashers...please help? :D

He's pretty much on the same level Yedi was at last year, and I want to get him DrPP level within a year or two. :p

-DD

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Uh, hi guys. I just realized I never really introduced myself to any CT smashers so here I am. I'm SoupaSonic, I play brawl and you could probably guess my main. I use R.O.B., Falco, and Ness as secondaries though. I used to play melee until I got brawl so I stopped playing it, I used to main falco back then. Oh and can you guys let me know about any tournies or smashfests in CT cuz I don't get too much offline practice since I don't know anyone who plays smash competitively around me. btw I already know about hall of gaming 2 and I should be going

S l o X

Smash Champion
:D

You should check out AIB for your Brawl resources but make sure to keep notice of Melee tourneys in CT via that thread M.Zeb posted, we could always use new people.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD - I'm in Killingworth. Let's totally not see each other like every other time.
Done!
What are your plans for Christmas? I'll buy you a gift and deliver it to you if you're in Killingworth.

Also, my brother is getting into Melee and I'm really psyched for it. In just one [long]weekend he got more consistent with LCancels and tech chases and laser pressure and edge guarding.

Also,
You Laugh, You Lose
NIGHTMARE MODE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypPVpqDlLe8
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Not to mention the lady's Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits that **** my tastebuds.
I've been rereading this sentence for like an hour straight. It's burrowing into my soul

Done!
What are your plans for Christmas? I'll buy you a gift and deliver it to you if you're in Killingworth.
-DD
I actually will be in Killingworth for xmas. Let's exchange gifts. I'll get you my penis.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I've been rereading this sentence for like an hour straight. It's burrowing into my soul

I actually will be in Killingworth for xmas. Let's exchange gifts. I'll get you my penis.
:[ We can't get each other the same thing...so I guess I'll change the gift I'm getting you, since you already have yours.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Stephen, sorry I didn't get onto TF2.

T.T I had work that needed doing at the last moment.

One after noon though. I'm just dropping everything and straight up playing TF2 for hours with you. Or maybe I just won't go to bed one night.

YEAH<3
-DD

Top Bottom