• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I hate when people who don't know anything about music go crazy during the "fast parts" in live musical performances.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
He didn't invent that instrument. Jus' sayin'.
No. Nor did he claim to. He built it.

I hate when people who don't know anything about music go crazy during the "fast parts" in live musical performances.
This. I was listening to no one cheer for the Mozart[It was Mozart right?] piece, and thinking "Wow, they're going to cheer for something stupid right after this." Then they freaked out for the Mario theme. -_-;

-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
If I don't get a chance to post again before Thursday, HAPPY THANKSGIVING CTTHREAD!
I'm thankful for all of you guys and your antics.<3
-DD

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Listen sucka.
I'm blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole ****ed army put together. And while you're out there chanting at rallies and brow beating politicians, I'm taking out any money frontin' sucker on a humble that gets in my way, so I'll tell you what. When your so-called Revolution starts, you call me and I'll be right down in front showing you how it's done. But until then, you need to shut the **** up when grown folks is talkin.

But yeah I should be in the hartford area with a wii+brawl, I won't know for sure until friday

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
oh **** brawl
i haven't played brawl in forever. nor 85% of this thread, i don't think.
jake where u at???

i would be down to play, though. i haven't played since hog2, i wanna play so badly XD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Slash if you're looking for Brawl in CT (or anywhere in New England, really), they typically hang around All is Brawl. Look for a group called "New England Power Ranking" and that should get your started.

But if you're interested in Melee, you've come to the right place! >_>

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
That's where my dudes go to play MTG, but I've never been there.

These days, though, filling up the gas tank is becoming difficult. Wish I could, but it's too far.

Top Bottom