• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
so i did not meet slox today. sadface, we missed each other
also, i did not know tarmacker was tarmacker until he left. great teams matches, dude, we had some killer team combos. multiple 0-death team combos without having ever met each other...that's fate, dawg. <3 next time i will know you are you and greet you with a warmer welcome
kupo's mad legit, too.

sorry i was tired/not super up today, kinda tired from studying all last night. see you all in 2 months!!!

edit: almost forgot! good games bolt, evan, and bernard :D i will be missing CT smash :( HoG3 shall be balling though.
lol I went stealth mode metal gear style. We were definitely puttin in work in teams, pichu pikachu team is too good.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
lol I went stealth mode metal gear style. We were definitely puttin in work in teams, pichu pikachu team is too good.
<3 <3 <3 next time go naked snake (full homo) <3 <3 <3

so..who else is watching the OU game?? BOOMER SOONER mother****ers! first football game i've seen since last OU bowl game, lol. gotta represent, though. football is teh snorez for me, but mainly because of the way it's televised with it's 900 replays per minute.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Damn I didn't realize all you peeps were there last night. I should have gone around and introduced myself to everyone instead of just sitting down to play right away.

Good **** though for those who I played with!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ok sooooooo

I'm coming to Connecticut for family vacation from like Dec. 23rd to Jan 3rd. I used to live here but moved about 7 years ago to Indiana.

I'll probably be around Bristol, CT... I won't have my car, and dunno how much free time I'll have, but if anyone around there wants to do anything or if there are any tournaments maybe, let me know here? :O

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
massive
in the olden days, men used to have to wield a scarlet letter on their chest to describe their **** size as measured and registered by teh govermint

uconn v oklahoma fiesta bowl! lol. my allegiances are torn...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Speaking of Uconn, and Smash:

totally entered that in the AiB pumpkin contest 2 years ago.

There, PROOF that I am originally from CT.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Mogwai: I mean, my gf and I should be moved in together with a corki by now as far as my timeline is concerned
Pakman: corki :-D
Mogwai: corgi
Mogwai: ****
Mogwai: I play too much LoL

I just opened myself up to a lot of abuse by Wes because I make much worse typos than this on a daily basis.

Brookman

Smash Hero