• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I just want Rolento......would like to see Necro. SSF4 needs more overheads and hes the perfect asset to help with that.

R Mika would be extremely interesting and I'm sure its going to happen...Ono is OBSESSED with her.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I feel Yun is pretty much going to be horrible no matter what. The main reason he's so good in 3S is that he's able to build meter and activate Genei-Jin so quickly. A lot of other 3S characters have the same issue, where the fact that 3S has shorter bars and multiple stocks is very central to their gameplay (Urien is probably the best example of this). Yang I think would probably be fine since he mostly relies on normals and EX moves anyway, but honestly, do we really need another rushdown character with a divekick? Maybe so... Anyway, I like Yun, but if his transition to SSF4 is going to ruin him, which I honestly think it could, I'd rather he just wasn't in the game.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
we really need another rushdown character with a divekick? .
Agreed.

After what happened to makoto and dudley and pretty much all the new characters (aside from ibuki and adon) they all......suck and are barely tourney viable.

I just hope they take the time to make them good solid characters this time around.

Cody and dudley had potential to be high to top tier....had they been given a-good reversals and b-decent defensive options.

If ibuki had defensive options/good footsies....shed be bust.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Slox ur location is effin ****. my fav game of all time.
If were talking Future, I feel the same way. I haven't played the original yet but Future was absolutely amazinggg. Is it available for DL on Xbox 360 yet? (. . . I wish it would, I would definitely pay for that)

So . . . the rest of the Tool Bag Train needs to play LoL. Pretty good game.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Yeah, like having the first day of classes on a Friday.

I'm definitely going to buy JSRF and do a complete play-through one of these days.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
If were talking Future, I feel the same way. I haven't played the original yet but Future was absolutely amazinggg. Is it available for DL on Xbox 360 yet? (. . . I wish it would, I would definitely pay for that)

So . . . the rest of the Tool Bag Train needs to play LoL. Pretty good game.
I've been playing.

Octave

Smash Ace
Made me DL some program that made me update windows fully to connect but it still told me windows wasnt fully updated when it was >>; long story short we tried a bunch of different solutions but when the client just simply wouldn't open anymore I wiped it.

D2 soon?

Top Bottom