• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Yo there was a bewitched marathon on or something this weekend. I definitely see what you are saying. I find it weird though. I think she looked sexier in black and white than in color.

Did you think her husband guy looked a little like Jim Carrey? (and nothing like Will Farrell.)

EDIT: Found this
yeah def. I feel like **** york had something done to his face. wtf his facial structure is hella weird. maybe its the makeup. did you know that him and the first "Darren" were alcoholics?

I dunno seeing Samantha in color kinda just amplified it. I find it funny when I see what she wears because I feel like that its hipster/retro girl gold. Its a crazy nostalgic feeling. It marathoned last weekend too and I sat there watching it for like 1.5hrs. Plus my mom likes it and its a good way to spend time with her. She is doing the whole "my kids are growing up and aren't around as much so lemme try to spend time with them thing."

br4n

Smash Apprentice
Was creepin cause I'm bored at work.

This is amazing. Lol.

Also, lovage and sw are overrated. Cool, they can do tech skill videos and do flashy stuff. What does that mean? Nothing.

I've played both of them before and lovage is just a Fox player. Nothing special. He's not pc, m2k, jman, col bol, cactuar, eggm, or swift for that matter.

"Let's do technical stuff on adventure mode levels and then taunt after!" Corny.

its funny you actually look like a troll irl too.

edit::if people on a videogame forum dont even like you how the **** are you going to make it in the real world? people who dont even post//read this thread know what a prick you are.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
LOVE YOU KEVINNNNNN

I hate to bring up sf.. but anyone watch evo?

on a side note i was facebook stalking seb and i found a pic of dazwa and seb from mlg i'm guessing? good stuffffff dazzzzwaaaa<3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
LOVE YOU KEVINNNNNN

I hate to bring up sf.. but anyone watch evo?

on a side note i was facebook stalking seb and i found a pic of dazwa and seb from mlg i'm guessing? good stuffffff dazzzzwaaaa<3
was watching some. not gonna be able to see today, maybe late tomm I can catch some of the finals. Just caught damdai ans some other semi known guys in ssf4. kinda wanted to see melty or some ggac but i guess i will buy the DVD when it comes out. heard they're pretty good

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
was watching some. not gonna be able to see today, maybe late tomm I can catch some of the finals. Just caught damdai ans some other semi known guys in ssf4. kinda wanted to see melty or some ggac but i guess i will buy the DVD when it comes out. heard they're pretty good
Who are some Guy mains in the current scene? I'm probably going to drop Makoto for him.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I've got a couple photos with him actually, one at PAX East, one at the MLG staff after party. He's an awesome dude.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
its funny you actually look like a troll irl too.

edit::if people on a videogame forum dont even like you how the **** are you going to make it in the real world? people who dont even post//read this thread know what a prick you are.
Who are you? Why should I care what you're saying?

And your edit/last statement was just.....********. If people do not like me on the internet how can they like me in real life? Because everyone on the internet is the exact same in real life? People are just too ignorant and ******** to get over the fact that I dont act the same way as I did before and try to get around all of that but smashers have this idea instilled into their heads that people never change within the smash community.

I will fully acknowledge and accept that I used to say dumb things and act like a tool to people but now its like no one can ever get over that fact and move on and let it go. Everyone still acts the exact same towards me they did years ago. I've honestly tried to reach out to Trademark for example (we dont get along that well) and try to find a common interest or new social aspect to gain ground on and that was SF4. But no, he continued to bash me and talk trash to me for no reason.

Same goes for Swift. I've been nothing but nice to Tim since day one and here he goes being a tool. At pound 4 I quote, "Garrett, you surprised me. I didnt think you'd get out of pools." Thanks man, thats really nice of you to say after I ****ing go to you for advice when we played friendlies and such.

Aesir and I actually used to not get along way back when and he trolled/hated me so much and then he met me and we talked and mellowed out and we're cool now. Same goes for SPAWN and Jamil too.

Some people need to grow the F up. This community is so immature and stupid.

Dazwa-I love you CT as everyone insults me. Good job, Moderator. (proves how much of a joke being a moderator is)

S l o X

Smash Champion
swift top 5 at /hope?!
/
where is a decent place to host a tourney in CT? not a big one, less than 50 people. i really feel the urge to host one before 2011.

S l o X

Smash Champion
i know, especially for ct tourneys which is why i said less than 50. (don't need a really small place, even if theres a little bit of people)

will put effort into it late this year / early next year.

otg

Smash Master
At pound 4 I quote, "Garrett, you surprised me. I didnt think you'd get out of pools."
Aesir and I actually used to not get along way back when and he trolled/hated me so much and then he met me and we talked and mellowed out and we're cool now. Same goes for SPAWN and Jamil too.
I dont see how that is insulting or has any negative connotation to it whatsoever, but whatever.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
"Garrett, you surprised me. I didnt think you'd get out of pools."
WTF you still looking and posting? crap.......When you just gonna leave?

I never said that. its impossible that I said it because you didn't make it out of pools. you only passed round 1. nice quote

and actually daz modded the **** out of trademark insulting you recently. he edited his post hardcore. but i guess you didnt see that. For the most part tho no one gives a **** about you or your feelings garret. And dun worry if you post enough on SRK you'll find out that they dun give a **** about you there either.

EDIT: why is swift posting as opposed to being at /hope...........we had to cancel super last minute. Like 12 midnight last minute cancel. I would say that Gmoney didnt plan correctly but like just can't put it all on him. no one but me knew the length of the drive(that was a major factor) and i made assumptions. I am sry to the guys I couldn't drive because of this. But hey it was a chance that I did not regret taking.

meme time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8oj7mra-os&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v_qZcB9xQk&feature=player_embedded

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Just watched that set...I didn't know Adon had a beast pressure game like that.

brb, srk.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
For the most part tho no one gives a **** about you or your feelings garret.
Especially Kelley Madigan. She said you remind her of Fogell lolol.

I don't understand why you're downplaying Silent Wolf and Lovage though. It's one thing to simply say "I didn't enjoy that video", but it's another to say they're "nothing special" and "they're overrated". They both made it to singles brackets at Pound 4, but you got eliminated in the second round of pools.

So if they're "nothing special", what would you say about yourself, garret aka; fogell?

P.S.

I got eliminated in the second round of pools as well. So it's not being hypocritical when we have, more or less, the same placings.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uhhhh...
CTCon. Yeahhh...that was ...
Well, it had its ups and downs. At least it won't be hard to top. God **** why was CTCon '08 so ****ing good?!

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
my favorite ctcon was the one we all went to
:[ That was '08.
Dammit that one was so choice. I hope '11 will top it though. I'll have a perfect Mao costume next year, and I'll make sure I'll play melee, and I won't have to drive anywhere.

It'll be perfect!
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I've honestly tried to reach out to Trademark for example (we dont get along that well) and try to find a common interest or new social aspect to gain ground on and that was SF4. But no, he continued to bash me and talk trash to me for no reason.

Dazwa-I love you CT as everyone insults me. Good job, Moderator. (proves how much of a joke being a moderator is)
name search is awesome

neways.... *sigh* first of all Daz is a pretty srs mod. he edited a post i made in timely fashion and followed proper procedures and blah blah

second, no reason? garrett everytime i post something about u i've always outlined reasons why. i honestly think ur jus stupid. rather than look at the reasons, u jus c "omg ppl are out to get me." u never look at urself. ever.

and we were fine in sf4. actually, last time i played u, u rage quit because i had ur ibuki on lockdown with sagat. u quit, sent me a msg saying "that was ****ing stupid". then like an hr later posted some bs about going out. yea right....

after u made that long post some days ago, u deleted me from facebook and psn. ur trying to reach out to me huh?

when i say anything negative about u, its def with reason. but logic doesnt work on you because ur brain works in a lesser say than most people, so i just get off cuz its easier and more entertaining.

speaking of that post u made a bit back, u go even with everyone? really? swift doesnt **** u? i dont 3/4 stock you in marth dittos doing nothing but fthrow>fsmash? mikemoney doesnt run circles around you? mogwai doesnt shoot u?

o wait, thats right, ur definition of "going even" is only getting 2 stocked. i guess.....

and then u said all these ppl respect you? plz. those ppl u posted dont give a dam about u. actually, last time i talked to most of em, they were very adamant in their dislike of you....

theres so much more i could say and i'm petty enough to keep going, but when do our posting sessions ever continue? u usually pus out and say things like "i have all this stuff on you jus you wait....." what stuff?

and an btw, ur pretty bad at sf. ur game can be broken down just as easily as ur smash game. examples: on ur wake up, for the most art u jus mash jab.
during opponents block strings u jus mash jab or dp
when u jump or are being attacked with a grappler all u do is buffer 360s/720s
u roll to command grab with abel, which is very scrubby

*foresight* : trade i'm better than you.

no. more experienced, sure. know combos, why not. more technical, who isnt?

but better? smarter? pfft. u havent said one intelligent thing about anything in the x years i've been around you.

TL;DR

garrett, you're bad a videogames. you def didnt try and find any common ground with me, but rather deleted me from fbk and psn. and ur just an idiot.

your turn.

Top Bottom