• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
it does it by himself becuz smashboards read his post as all caps. So it force lower cases stuff

and yea those vids aren't showing up

whose channel are they onn?

nvm got it

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Of course its alright. Its not finished yet.
They both enjoyed it though, reportedly.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You're a big proponent of P:M and you don't know what FC:6 is. Go.... go... GO BE REALLY ****ING YOUNG OR SOMETHING ARRRGG *breaks a hip falling in the shower*
T.T Its too vague to google so I can pretend to know!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oooohhhhhh...
Yeah, I'm mad young and ****.

Any smashers going to the Grand Opening of the Sonic in Wallingford tonight?
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Oooohhhhhh...
Yeah, I'm mad young and ****.

Any smashers going to the Grand Opening of the Sonic in Wallingford tonight?
-DD
My friend and his wife did, which is scary to think about because it's like, two days after the end of their honeymoon.

I wouldn't wait in my car for hours just for Sonic just yet.

br4n

Smash Apprentice
cog , i think we talked about modest mouse before, they are coming to CT pissed i moved and am going to miss it. also are you into elliot smith//heatmiser?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
cog , i think we talked about modest mouse before, they are coming to CT pissed i moved and am going to miss it. also are you into elliot smith//heatmiser?
I saw MM before and they played exactly 1 song off of The Moon & Antarctica so don't feel too bad. I was a little disappointed by that.
I love Elliott Smith and know some people who were friends with him (I'm cool like that). Probably the most manly way to kill yourself short of fighting 12 Rhinos, too. :(
I've never heard of heatmiser??

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Being called Ry used to make me cringe, but a bunch of my friends got into the habit so I got pretty used to it.

I would still put my hatred for it about at the same level I hate mosquito bites.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Being called Ry used to make me cringe, but a bunch of my friends got into the habit so I got pretty used to it.

I would still put my hatred for it about at the same level I hate mosquito bites.
Just one of my friends used to do it. He was the Michael Scott of our friend group/life so it just fit. I really don't like it.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
HEY GUYS

PRETTY IMPORTANT

If I were to go to Apex, does anyone need a ride? I may be able to drive, and I may be heading out to Eastern CT anyway to pick someone else up, so I'd have two (maybe three, if y'all don't mind getting physical) spots available. Plus, I need gas money.

br4n

Smash Apprentice
I saw MM before and they played exactly 1 song off of The Moon & Antarctica so don't feel too bad. I was a little disappointed by that.
I love Elliott Smith and know some people who were friends with him (I'm cool like that). Probably the most manly way to kill yourself short of fighting 12 Rhinos, too. :(
I've never heard of heatmiser??

yea i figured they dont play that much m//a anymore. i just picked up the tenth anniversary vinyl. you never heard heatmiser?? its his band before he went solo check them out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHCULjKRd5k

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
HEY GUYS

PRETTY IMPORTANT

If I were to go to Apex, does anyone need a ride? I may be able to drive, and I may be heading out to Eastern CT anyway to pick someone else up, so I'd have two (maybe three, if y'all don't mind getting physical) spots available. Plus, I need gas money.
roll through brooklyn

Top Bottom