• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
lol greater waterbury aka highway 84 hell.

new haven is great for working get paid more than lots of the surrounding areas, and some downtown cool culture/historical stuff. Unfortunately lots of the tails outside ppl hear about new haven are not as far from the truth as I'd like them to be. I've grown up here all my life and some parts of New Haven are pretty srs business but hey I like the city life and its not nearly as crazy as some parts of nyc and even bridgeport. screw suburbs.. city life 4 life.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vs1CA5hFdd4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vs1CA5hFdd4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Well ryan you were right. Ep 9 was the worst ep ever made. Talk about useless. Ben has been onscreen way more and so the show has gotten way better. Only 9 eps left now so hopefully ill finish it before I leave for cali on sat. Btw u gotta see yojimbo. Its up there with seven samurai and rashomon
Yuuppp. The showrunners admit that that's the lowest point in the series. FYI it was right around then that they negotiated the end date for the show, so things pick up greatly. Enjoy the last 5 eps. btw how great was Tricia Tanaka is Dead?

lol greater waterbury aka highway 84 hell.

new haven is great for working get paid more than lots of the surrounding areas, and some downtown cool culture/historical stuff. Unfortunately lots of the tails outside ppl hear about new haven are not as far from the truth as I'd like them to be. I've grown up here all my life and some parts of New Haven are pretty srs business but hey I like the city life and its not nearly as crazy as some parts of nyc and even bridgeport. screw suburbs.. city life 4 life.
CT has cities?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vs1CA5hFdd4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vs1CA5hFdd4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I ****ing love that country.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So I think I'm going to be on a podcast done by a few friends of mine tonight.

I intend on talking about srs matters, but also may throw in some other randomness. Probably about Melee.

Good idea, no?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yuuppp. The showrunners admit that that's the lowest point in the series. FYI it was right around then that they negotiated the end date for the show, so things pick up greatly. Enjoy the last 5 eps. btw how great was Tricia Tanaka is Dead?
Haha Hurley is awesome. Also liked when they killed off two useless side characters that were introduced only a few eps ago wtf they should just stop doing that. All the important characters have already been introduced, we don't need to learn about any of the other 40 something survivors, no one cares about them. Ha I was more mad about it because that stupid ep dedicated to having them die came RIGHT AFTER
Ben showed Locke his DAD locked up in a room!
WTF I wanted to find out what happened but I only had time for one more ep that night and it was the Expose BS AHHH I might have killed someone if I was watching week to week

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Haha Hurley is awesome. Also liked when they killed off two useless side characters that were introduced only a few eps ago wtf they should just stop doing that. All the important characters have already been introduced, we don't need to learn about any of the other 40 something survivors, no one cares about them. Ha I was more mad about it because that stupid ep dedicated to having them die came RIGHT AFTER
WTF I wanted to find out what happened but I only had time for one more ep that night and it was the Expose BS AHHH I might have killed someone if I was watching week to week
lol yeah Nikki & Paolo aka T!ts McGee (or Exposition Girl) & Take a **** Guy (because he took a ****... kind of) were horrible. The showrunners admitted that they were a big mistake and that's why they killed them off so quickly. I actually kind of liked Expose because it was so pulpy and dumb and had a fantastic ending with
them getting buried alive.
edit: ROFL I have no idea why I put that in spoilers since I say they get killed off earlier in the post! oh well

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol yeah Nikki & Paolo aka T!ts McGee (or Exposition Girl) & Take a **** Guy (because he took a ****... kind of) were horrible. The showrunners admitted that they were a big mistake and that's why they killed them off so quickly. I actually kind of liked Expose because it was so pulpy and dumb and had a fantastic ending with
them getting buried alive.
edit: ROFL I have no idea why I put that in spoilers since I say they get killed off earlier in the post! oh well
LOL it's alright, anyone that watches the show isn't going to know who Nikki and Paolo are anyway haha. I loved how Sawyer kept asking who the hell are you to her tho lol cause that's exactly what the audience was thinking. Almost a texas funeral for both of em except there was no casket and she wasn't Uma Thurman

Seb did you ever see Versus? Surely you must have.
Sorry man, never even heard of it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The one redeeming thing from that episode is that Dustin and I used a teamname inspired by it. Razzle Dazzle

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So the podcast I was a part of tonight?

Yeah, that did not go as well as I had expected. Everyone was drunk. It was crazy and funny, but I was expecting, perhaps, an actual conversation instead of sillyness.

Of course I'm still gonna link you guys to it when it goes up, though. Of course.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
habcast

holy **** i will be there in 2 months and 1 week. I WILL BE IN CTTTTTTTTTTTT. east coast for life.
how many people in the hartford area...you know...like...are friends with the herb? i have a couple questions for you peeps, not about where but aout pricing. lemme know so i can pm :D also, who is totes down to jam with me? i play bass and am ****ing awesome. also speaking of music, my mashup lp is almost done, just kind of something i did when i get bored, but some of them are pretty nifty. peeps should listen to it and give me feedback, since it's actually really fun i might get back into composing electronic music if it all goes well.
i'm so excited to go back, pardon me but i got my housing assignment e-mailed today and was like "OMFG YEAH I FORGOT, I'M GOING BACK TO WES THIS FALLLLLLLLL" so my enthusiasm is off the chains at the moment.

lastly, who saw futurama tonight? sooooo good, i'm glad it's still great quality cartoons. i love cartoons.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Dylan why am I completely blanking on "Razzle Dazzle"??
LOL it's alright, anyone that watches the show isn't going to know who Nikki and Paolo are anyway haha. I loved how Sawyer kept asking who the hell are you to her tho lol cause that's exactly what the audience was thinking. Almost a texas funeral for both of em except there was no casket and she wasn't Uma Thurman
lol uma

sakura kind of AAA'd the smash scene a few years ago.
he almost did, at least. then he tripped.
SAKURAI =

SAKURA =

S l o X

Smash Champion
lost all power last night yesterday -_-

**** storms

congrats stephen

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail.jsp?articleId=254591&position=1&news_type=news
State of emergency declared in Bridgeport
(06/24/10) BRIDGEPORT - A severe storm and possible tornado passed through Bridgeport Thursday afternoon, causing major damage throughout the city.

Residents reported seeing a funnel cloud passing through the city. National Weather Service meteorologist Richard Castro said the weather service issued a tornado warning for the area but would need to survey the area to confirm that one had hit.

Chopper 12 captured video of several buildings whose roofs were torn off.

There have been dozens of reports of damage, as well as reports of people stuck in elevators, according to Mayor Bill Finch. However, no serious injuries were reported.

Thousands of power outages in southwestern Connecticut were also reported.

Emergency crews from neighboring towns have been called in to help with the cleanup.
luckily local tree didn't fall. that would've sucked big time.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
lastly, who saw futurama tonight? sooooo good, i'm glad it's still great quality cartoons. i love cartoons.
I watched it last and was pleasantly surprised. There were a few parts where I was like "wtf m8" but most of it was pretty classic.

Also saw Toy Story 3 last night and it was awesome! Some absolutely hysterical parts that must be seen by all.

Top Bottom