• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
who wants to help me find a cool job
http://www.superpages.com/bp/Meriden-CT/Speed-Staffing-LLC-L2128365503.htm

:3 Come work where I do!

Also, today I had an interesting call from a lady with tourettes. Not the stereotypical cursing kind, but her tick was mooing. Yes, like a cow.

She was clearly nervous speaking at first, and being nervous makes the ticks worse. She'd start spelling me her name/address/etc and then stutter, trail off, and moo, then continue.

Stifling my laughter had never been so hard.

Her farwell to me was clearly the best though. She had learned to relax a little more, and was very happy I could assist her in her Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter needs, and she said to me, "HAVE A VERY NI- NI- NUUUHH- MOOO NICE DAY."

I took a break after that. It made my day.
-DD

Cort

Apple Head
I am applying to work @ Comcast for basically the same thing you're doing DD, except it pays 13 dollars an hour and I can get full time.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'm probably going just to hang out anyway. weekend with some of my buds? yes pls

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I am applying to work @ Comcast for basically the same thing you're doing DD, except it pays 13 dollars an hour and I can get full time.
Haha, good **** then! That's pretty **** good call center pay too. I think the top paying call center is Verizon at like, $20 per hour. But they must get some pretty terrible calls.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yoooo.
Who is volunteering this year for CTCon to put up for a smasher room.

I need at least 3 or 4 more people who want to put in 24 hours of volunteer "work" from Thursday->Sunday so we can nab a free room that we can just all chillax and have more smashers in.

July 8th->11th, you just work off the hours you want to work, and knock off whenever you want. I think I can count Stephen in, Manny is on the fence...

So yeah, anyone here up for it?
-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yoooo.
Who is volunteering this year for CTCon to put up for a smasher room.

I need at least 3 or 4 more people who want to put in 24 hours of volunteer "work" from Thursday->Sunday so we can nab a free room that we can just all chillax and have more smashers in.

July 8th->11th, you just work off the hours you want to work, and knock off whenever you want. I think I can count Stephen in, Manny is on the fence...

So yeah, anyone here up for it?
-DD
Me and my girlfriend were considering going but didn't want to pay because were both saving atm. (lol xbox 360 slim and iphone 4)

maybe we shall do this?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Me and my girlfriend were considering going but didn't want to pay because were both saving atm. (lol xbox 360 slim and iphone 4)

maybe we shall do this?
Well, your girlfriend can't volunteer for our crash space, but you certainly can!
I think we have Myself, Marc, Sean, Manny, and Stephen. So yeah! Sweetness.

But I get bed. 100% of the time. Since I basically own the room. >_>

;D But I share~!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD sign me up? id like the reference
:O To volunteer just show up on the 8th at the convention center.

Right now we have uhh
Myself, Marc*, Stephan*, Jake*, Sean, Manny*, Matt**, Noodles*, and Friend-From-Highschool-who-plays-smash-Stephen

* - Need confirmation.
** - Needs to perform a great feat to attend.

We're kinda towards the full side for one room...5 or 6 was kinda the max...so we'll have to see what happens.

Worse comes to worse, you volunteer and get a different room, and you can just hang out in ours all day/night. :D

-DD

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
:O To volunteer just show up on the 8th at the convention center.

Right now we have uhh
Myself, Marc*, Stephan*, Jake*, Sean, Manny*, Matt**, Noodles*, and Friend-From-Highschool-who-plays-smash-Stephen

* - Need confirmation.

We're kinda towards the full side for one room...5 or 6 was kinda the max...so we'll have to see what happens.

Worse comes to worse, you volunteer and get a different room, and you can just hang out in ours all day/night. :D

-DD
aww really... (makes new plans) so anyone want to go on a road trip to maine?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
aww really... (makes new plans) so anyone want to go on a road trip to maine?
:O Well from the looks of it Smashers could take TWO Rooms. Lololol.

Okay, so we have now:
Myself, Marc*, Stephan*, Jake*, Sean, Manny, Matt**, Noodles, and Friend-From-Highschool-who-plays-smash-Stephen

* - Need confirmation.

5 Down. xD
Yeah, smashers could get 2 rooms, easy.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Well ryan you were right. Ep 9 was the worst ep ever made. Talk about useless. Ben has been onscreen way more and so the show has gotten way better. Only 9 eps left now so hopefully ill finish it before I leave for cali on sat. Btw u gotta see yojimbo. Its up there with seven samurai and rashomon

Top Bottom