• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I got a white controller at Connecticon and it was one of the ones that has sticky triggers. However, my dude Mikael at NYU has two Whites and though one is kind of loose (he only plays Falcon), I've been heavily considering giving him sexual favors for his other one because it is just PERFECT.

TL;DR... Funk that, read.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I can't, I have school thursday and friday. probably won't get there until sometime after 4pm friday.
D: Oh...
Well, if I can get my volunteer room full of smashers/friends then I/we can probably let you stay with us.

I got a white controller at Connecticon and it was one of the ones that has sticky triggers. However, my dude Mikael at NYU has two Whites and though one is kind of loose (he only plays Falcon), I've been heavily considering giving him sexual favors for his other one because it is just PERFECT.

TL;DR... Funk that, read.
Sticky triggers? Mine has that...
I was thinking of just putting the white's insides on my old-school controller. The first generation that doesn't have any springs in it, its just little metal rods or something.

@Cog
D: Oh, oops. Gotta use italics man.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
vanz/tec0 < 3
what are the battlegrounds on fridays like?
Its like Street Fighter kids everywhere, some MTG kids, and if you're lucky they might want to play Brawl.

Unless you sufficiently hype it in this thread, then people may show up.

Its better to just make plans to go to someone's house instead of going all the way to Vernon.
Which is exactly what happened last weekend!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
New MvC3 trailer is neat. No actual gameplay, just confirming Dante/Deadpool.
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
lol snuggies. wear that for halloween

eminems over/beamerbenzorbentley remix was beastly. aint here nothin else. that "i'm not afraid to take a stand/ everybody jus take my hand" song was meh, but i wasnt paying attention that closely.
I'm never going to think of snuggies the same after what Marc told me what our friend Ben did LOL.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just upgraded my controllers!
Well, I gave my white one a clear backing and the buttonpad from my previous tournament controller, and then replaced the CStick board/stick/widgit thing on another controller so hopefully it works now.

-DD

Top Bottom