• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
WOW.
That looks amazing.

Too bad its probably just a trailer for an upcoming MK game.
-DD
"Update: Actress Jeri Ryan, the actress portraying Sonya Blade in the video, has confirmed via Twitter that this is a short film created by a director to sell Warner Bros. on his Mortal Kombat pitch. "It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film," Ryan says on her Twitter page, adding " I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was.""

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
"Update: Actress Jeri Ryan, the actress portraying Sonya Blade in the video, has confirmed via Twitter that this is a short film created by a director to sell Warner Bros. on his Mortal Kombat pitch. "It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film," Ryan says on her Twitter page, adding " I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was.""
Rofl. Awesome. I look forward to it!
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
"update: Actress jeri ryan, the actress portraying sonya blade in the video, has confirmed via twitter that this is a short film created by a director to sell warner bros. On his mortal kombat pitch. "it's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell wb on his vision for a reimagined mk film," ryan says on her twitter page, adding " i did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what wb's reaction to it was.""
note to directors: This never works.
. .

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uzr7KmAH0_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uzr7KmAH0_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ah, they're playing Rashomon at AFI Silver tonight as part of the Akira Kurosawa centennial, but why the **** aren't they playing Yojimbo. I don't think I'll ever get to see that movie

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Rashoman? I have download links for the Blu-Ray edition.
Or the normal.
-DD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hehe yeah I figured. I just love jumping on that.
asssssss

I was like "wtf give me more credit than that XD!"

Also...anyone here been watching Penny Arcade: The Series? (note: it's a behind-the-scenes type deal...it's a show about the people in the office, which makes it awesome...it's not a series made out of their web-comic)

It's pretty ****ing hilarious [and at times insightful/emotional].

http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/pa-the-series/101/

you also get to hear all kinds of legit chip music ^_^

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
asssssss

I was like "wtf give me more credit than that XD!"

Also...anyone here been watching Penny Arcade: The Series? (note: it's a behind-the-scenes type deal...it's a show about the people in the office, which makes it awesome...it's not a series made out of their web-comic)

It's pretty ****ing hilarious [and at times insightful/emotional].

http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/pa-the-series/101/

you also get to hear all kinds of legit chip music ^_^
all this is doing is making me depressed that I didn't go to PAX east! :(

Top Bottom