• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
HAB-Sorry didn't give you a nice quote, I thought of multiquoting after I saw your post lol. Also, I sure did get him. I wonder how much Garrett/P.O.F. hates me right now. /ensues ultimate trolling

SPAWN

i miss you
<3

omg marc [tag="spawn"] i just realized we can have chuck watch parties together when i get back for next season <3
also i finally got strikers charged after like enough years. it's so fun.
I didn't think it was possible for me to get more excited! I can't wait til you're here in September... OMG 3 MORE ****ING MONTHS **** YEA MOTHER ****ER

@thumbs
me swift sox and i think spawn
I'm guessing this was referring to me going to No Johns? My car got totaled Saturday... here's the story I posted on FB...

"I'm alright, just on pain meds. What happened was I was heading to Meriden to chill with a friend (picking up Mike$ to go to No Johns). I got into a city area and stopped at a light. The female driver driving a 4500lb Bronco or so decided to not stop and rammed my rear end at about 20-30mph. Inside my trunk was my laptop and some other stuff that kinda got wrecked. She has no insurance. I went to the doctors after my car got towed and they gave me pain meds."

P.O.F./Garrett said:
Totally thinking about quitting Smash Brothers as a "competitive" game. I've come to realize that its simply not a competitive fighting game and there are a billion points to justify this statement.
I'm kinda curious not gonna lie.... doesn't make sense to me, but I'm interested in his points lol.

Btw, I lied about looking through quotes with P.O.F. in it. At the time I thought it'd be really funny considering I didn't think it was possible for Garrett not to post here. He proved me wrong and I'm very surprised. /ensue getting trolled by Garret/questionmark/

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Sorry to hear that, Marc. I hope everything works out for you.

MLG Columbus was easily my favorite tournament experience ever. And I didn't even enter.

BTW props to Soronson and Riaan, two rugby referees who ensured that a 5th smash referee would be in attendance on Friday! Too good!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sorry to hear that, Marc. I hope everything works out for you.

MLG Columbus was easily my favorite tournament experience ever. And I didn't even enter.

BTW props to Soronson and Riaan, two rugby referees who ensured that a 5th smash referee would be in attendance on Friday! Too good!
Story plx.

Marc - Sorry to hear that. At least she didn't throw you into the middle of a 4 way intersection.
:D
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
Soz Marc. Feel better, hope your pockets don't hurt as much as you are.
/
NJohns was fun. Maddddd people. I gotta get good and stop leaving before brackets start . . . at 8pm.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Sweet. I officially have housing but I don't know where yet.
nice jus lemme kno where
I'm kinda curious not gonna lie.... doesn't make sense to me, but I'm interested in his points lol.
dont be. its gonna be the same b.s we hear all the time that boils down to "smash isnt a TRADITIONAL fighter, therefore its not competitive." what garrett fails to realize is that he sucks balls at games as well as theorycrafting, so he jus falls hard in love wit w/e argument. this is the same person that flipfloped btwn brawl and melee since forever, let us not forget.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
most higher level games never place well in tournament, right?

Aesir

Smash Master
For those of us who were around during evo2k7, garretts arguments are going to be rehashed from those days.

Basically if anyone from back then feels like wasting their time it'll be pretty entertaining. Considering the fighting game community has denied us for years until we actually went to evo2k7 then we got called marvel jr. LOL

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
of the people i know, it also lands on my sister's and toasty's birthdays.

Top Bottom