• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Tomorrow Dylan and I will be shipped out to Columbus to work for MLG. I don't think I have ever been more excited before in my life, if you known me over the years you have probably heard me babble about how I want to work for them some day. Well this is step one! I plan on tweeting of what the experience is like whenever possible but I intend to be working hard all weekend long. My twitter is Pandattackannon if interested.

/excited

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Tomorrow Dylan and I will be shipped out to Columbus to work for MLG. I don't think I have ever been more excited before in my life, if you known me over the years you have probably heard me babble about how I want to work for them some day. Well this is step one! I plan on tweeting of what the experience is like whenever possible but I intend to be working hard all weekend long. My twitter is Pandattackannon if interested.

/excited
yo go getem jake. good luck man.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
you got this jake

wait whoops

see you tomorrow bud :)
LOL.
You should have a topic on LL chronicling the adventures. WITH PICTURES. DO IITTTT.

Good luck to both of you! Have fun!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
YO CT!

I may not have gotten around to telling everyone and making sure they knew it, but I [and my sister] along with another 500,000 Americans suffer from a condition known as "Crohn's Disease." Maybe you've seen commercials recently telling the world all about it. Maybe you haven't. Doesn't matter.

All that matters, is that its a huge pain in the ***, wiped out a good portion of my childhood, and it still doesn't have a cure, short of undergoing a surgical procedure that cuts out a section of your intestine and has no guarantee of really being cured. All of the treatments are a Russian Roulette of drugs, a couple of which have almost killed me...sometimes twice.

If you guys aren't busy, and wouldn't mind coming out to Weslyan University, this weekend on Saturday the 5th, there is a charity walk to raise money for research and ****.

I've already made my peace with this ****, that surgery fixed me up pretty well for now, but I watched my sister suffer too, and I realized I don't want that on anyone else, sooooo...

REGISTRATION begins at 4:00PM in the athletic center, and the WALK begins an hour later at 5:00PM.

D: And I guess if smashers are going then we can like, hang out and ****.

I heard there might be FREE FOOD there, provided by local shops and stuff.

More info:
http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/Walk/Chapter-CentralConnecticut?fr_id=1738&pg=entry

-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
I'll see what everyone is doing. Dan will probably be in although he did hurt his ankle pretty badly a few weeks ago. You should put in a call to Xavier to make announcements or something. There was a guy with tourettes that came in and gave a speech and he had some advanced case of chron's and opened my eyes to it (because I always forgot the name of your condition :x).

tl;dr dan and I will probably be there.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
eyo did sum1 say chrome disese?

wish i could be there for ya, nick :(
I understand, but I accept the shiny car as support.

Also, I think I'll call Xavier today, even though the NHS was taking volunteers for it last year. I have no idea why it isn't announced already.
-DD

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
oh ****, that's mad close... sadly I am packing for jamaica right now and freaking out that I'm not prepared to leave yet, so yea... when I get back :p
enjoy the vacay. do you work in stamford? I'm in the new RBS building and could use a ride if you could spare it. fricken 30 minute walk in the summer heat sux

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Anybody play Diablo 2?

I used to play all the time. I play occasionally every now and then when I'm bored. I usually just try to level up some joke hardcore character or something nowadays

Edit: I am going to no johns. Does anyone need a ride that's not far out of my way?

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol prog, only if MY partner falls through too, which doesn't look like is going to happen

and sox, pm me your # . . . just so i can have it, and where do you live in ct?
people should take advantage, it's not like you have LIVES or anything :D

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
enjoy the vacay. do you work in stamford? I'm in the new RBS building and could use a ride if you could spare it. fricken 30 minute walk in the summer heat sux
na, I work in Norwalk and go up high ridge to 15 to get there, so complete opposite direction. I'm over on Morgan street by the popo station, how far up strawberry hill are you?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i think the clint eastwood avatar is very fitting. fear cog's 6-chamber wit. and beard.

my music collection (being rebuilt and expanded from scratch) is like 50% done now. where in the hell would i be without mediafire?

Top Bottom