• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
whyd u dump her? her being immature is too generic
Her immaturity stemmed into emotional detachment...and hfjklasdfjlks.

She turned our relationship to ****. I either had to stop trying, or I'd be wasting my effort. For someone who lives an hour away, that's something you need to put effort into.

Uuugghhh.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Her immaturity stemmed into emotional detachment...and hfjklasdfjlks.

She turned our relationship to ****. I either had to stop trying, or I'd be wasting my effort. For someone who lives an hour away, that's something you need to put effort into.

Uuugghhh.
-DD
Sorry to hear that man :(

I am losing my mind watching Lost, 10 eps into season 2 and it's nuts. I have no idea what to think of it all, the show is great and then it sucks and then it's great again. The MANIPULATION! I can't believe I've watched 35 eps of it in a week and I still have like 80 something to go.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
well, afaik, I'm the only one in Stamford who plays, so when people play here, they play at my place :p.

sometimes there are also fests in New Rochelle (otg's house) and Port Chester (PC Chris's house).

I can play tonight, tomorrow night, or thursday night at my place, but after that I'll be in Jamaica till the 13th.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Hmmm it's kind of hard to remember each ep individually since I've been marathoning them all and they sort of bunch together in my mind. But I've enjoyed
the eps where they actually show the smoke monster (the one where Locke was almost dragged down the hole, and the more recent one where Eccho confronts it and it left him alone), I really enjoyed the very last ep of season 1 because the twists and cliffhangers were great, the one where they find out it's some kind of doomsday device or something and have to keep pushing the button. Some of the back stories are annoying, but the best ones are the ones that make me like a character I previously hated, like Jin, who is now awesome. I loved every ep where him, Michael, and Sawyer are together cause they're the most mismatched trio in existence. The eps where we are FINALLY being told about the others and what they do (STILL don't know why or wtf is going on with them). Haha I remember when this season or the next one was first coming out and even though I didn't watch it I still saw the advertisments on tv and they were always saying "Who's on the list?!?!?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON LOST", so now that a list has been mentioned briefly a few eps ago I now know that's going to be a pivotal part of what's about to happen. SPECTACULAR

Also the beginning of "The Other 48 Days" ep was tight with the opening shot just starring into the calm ocean and then after a minute of this the tail end of the plane crashes.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Sounds like you're being introduced to AnaL. She kind of sucks butts but bear with it.
It's Mr. EKO. He's the ****ing man.
Totally agreed, re: Jin.
I forgot how awesome the end of Season 2 is, particularly regarding one character.
Season 2 is widely consired the least favorite... which you may find hard to believe after you've seen a particular couple of Season 3 eps, but yeah.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
well, afaik, I'm the only one in Stamford who plays, so when people play here, they play at my place :p.

sometimes there are also fests in New Rochelle (otg's house) and Port Chester (PC Chris's house).

I can play tonight, tomorrow night, or thursday night at my place, but after that I'll be in Jamaica till the 13th.
i have no car and no idea where you live

today I'm exhausted from moving in, tomorrow is my first day of work and I need to do some shopping after.

i can probably play Thursday if you live near me or can give me a ride

301-693-8085 if you don't reach me via the boards

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Sounds like you're being introduced to AnaL. She kind of sucks butts but bear with it.
It's Mr. EKO. He's the ****ing man.
Totally agreed, re: Jin.
I forgot how awesome the end of Season 2 is, particularly regarding one character.
Season 2 is widely consired the least favorite... which you may find hard to believe after you've seen a particular couple of Season 3 eps, but yeah.
LOL ****ing Michelle Rodriguez I hated all those eps. Eko is indeed awesome, and it took me forever to finally figure out where I recognized him from, THE MUMMY RETURNS

S l o X

Smash Champion
That came to mind at first but I've never watched that.
*thinks*
Oh right, Oz. Watched a decent portion of it and recognized him in Lost after he died -_-
Great actor in both shows.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Isn't the actor who plays Eko also from that show where he's a prisoner?

****, it slips my mind.
yea, i can't remember the name of the show either(I never saw it). But it definitely wasn't prison break

edit: should read more of the posts before i post

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Trademark, I got 25th out of I think 61... gaah, no johns but I was playin like **** in losers, I had to use these crappy hori sticks, since i don't have a ps3 stick myself. It's all good though. How you doin with super?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
unfortunately i know almost all of those bands already. justice, pendulum, and she are all amazing <3
i didn't know of passion pit until you, though. and that's enough of a suggestion, this group is really tight.
np sir

Yeah PP is pretty godly, I have now seen them live 3 times.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trademark, I got 25th out of I think 61... gaah, no johns but I was playin like **** in losers, I had to use these crappy hori sticks, since i don't have a ps3 stick myself. It's all good though. How you doin with super?
that sux.

i havent been on it as much because i get a rush quik scoping in cod. lol

but srsly, i'll get more into it. i've been playing sf like smash, in that i can goa while w/o playing and let exp take over. but i havent been playing sf long enuff so i gotta stop that. lol

Top Bottom