• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
All I know of La Roux is that both DJ Vapour and Skream both remixed "In For the Kill," and they're both ****-**** status tunes. The Skream remix in particular actually killed the subs at a rave I went to for about ten minutes.
haha nice

I like the Skream one though they removed the harmony so it just sounds like pre-autotune (read: mediocre) vocals...but the song gets pretty good so it makes up for it :)

Also...I wonder if I'm only such a fan of La Roux because my inner dancer is a gay man...hmmmm...

then again, she's pretty **** androgynous

thumbswayup

Smash Master
which one?
I'm going through them now for the first time.
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. I probably should have watched the other two first(still haven't seen them) but oh well I still enjoyed it a lot. Plus A Fistful of Dollars (I think that's the title) supposedly ripped off Kurosawa's Yojimbo entirely.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i think the clint eastwood avatar is very fitting. fear cog's 6-chamber wit. and beard.
lol <3 I find that it adds a little imposing air. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxYdbGHzaTk "Get three coffins ready" *** YES

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. I probably should have watched the other two first(still haven't seen them) but oh well I still enjoyed it a lot. Plus A Fistful of Dollars (I think that's the title) supposedly ripped off Kurosawa's Yojimbo entirely.
My avatar's from Fistful of Dollars. I'm watching them in order... they had a marathon on TCM the other day and I tivo'd them. And yeah Kurosawa even sued because of the Yojimbo thing and won. The whole lone gunslinger/lone samurai film connection thing is just so incredibly cool.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
na, I work in Norwalk and go up high ridge to 15 to get there, so complete opposite direction. I'm over on Morgan street by the popo station, how far up strawberry hill are you?
next door to Stamford High School

Octave

Smash Ace
Awesome! I haven't played much SF lately (me and the guys from high school started playing WoW again over the summer) but I'd love to play against some people who know what they're doing.

I'm getting Nick to come and he's asking Joey to come too.

noodles

Smash Champion
guess i'm watching lost

ct's own kevin is top 32 at mlg Columbus knocked out fatal
TOP 16 LETS GO

noodles

Smash Champion
iunno i got it from a stream

edit:actually i heard he's out now but i dont know where he placed or who he lost to out of winners

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
cleverbot.com said:
User: So, wanna cyber?

User: Happy feet.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

User: Wombo combo.

Cleverbot: I am under the illusion that you are a gangster rapper.

User: That ain't Falco.

Cleverbot: What? How old are you?

User: OH! OH! WHERE YOU AT?!

Cleverbot: All over.

This website is too ****ing good.
made my day

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I so started up Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Bowser shows up. He goes "I'M HHUUUUUGGGGEEE."
I laugh, and decide I don't feel like playing.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No johns.

I wanted to practice my G+W in Barwl but don't have my controller with me tonight :(
Crawmerax is not a john, my friend.

What is a john is my lack of a proper CRT TV. Which I hope to remedy... this week?

Speaking of which, my school's graduation is a week from tomorrow. Which means only a week worth of classes left for me to teach... then it's back to the poor house.

Octave

Smash Ace
Crawmerax is not a john, my friend.

What is a john is my lack of a proper CRT TV. Which I hope to remedy... this week?

Speaking of which, my school's graduation is a week from tomorrow. Which means only a week worth of classes left for me to teach... then it's back to the poor house.
Teach summer school?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I so started up Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Bowser shows up. He goes "I'M HHUUUUUGGGGEEE."
I laugh, and decide I don't feel like playing.
-DD
the murts obviously had something to do with the script
After reading updates on MLG Columbus, I'm considering playing Brawl now.

Is there something wrong with me?
you're just riding the hype wave. if you like it, go for it.
u literally took that sentence out my mouth
the first one neways. lol.hate.rawr

what's to practice
its when u play smash but dont go for those amazing falcon punches under the stage
OR

he could play smash bros
always an appropriate answer

Top Bottom