• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I WAS planning on using Makoto but I'm just not really feeling her like I did Abel when I started playing SFIV. I was also thinking about Adon, but he sucks. After playing her trials, I kinda want to main Ibuki, but considering I don't really plan on devoting myself to the game combined with the fact that she's incredibly technical, I probably won't.

Looks like I'm still going Abel :(

noodles

Smash Champion
lol you should just use hakan for ****s and giggles. i think im playing dudley after watching a few matches.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Ain't no positions at Fairfield Prep. That place is way too godly for a lowly first-year teacher like me.

Secondly, I'm a social studies teacher. Get *****, Slox.
;_; Godly? Eh, I guess. It's filled with a bunch of rich kids and like .9% isn't. The fact that rich kids do more drugs than BPT kids do also comes into effect. Social Studies? I'm taking Asian Studies now and happen to have the best teacher ever :D

p.s Why teaching? Seriously. (don't mean to criticize I'm just curious, I dont mean to come out as an ******* /: )Weren't you a kid at one point? It's either a hit or a miss, you either control the class through respect / discipline or they control you. Geometry is the only class which is just stupid, my teacher is soo bad and today we went on her laptop and found www.cheapjobs.com or something. lol @ watching youtube videos all class.

Prep schools are gay. Teach at Warde if you want to teach in Fairfield. (Only a little worst than Prep?)

tl;dr : i dont know about any schools in fairfield outside of Warde, which is pretty bleh. anything is better than bridgeport schools though.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Teaching is mad godly. It's like the only thing I've found that I am both exceptionally well-equipped to do and actually enjoy doing.

EDIT: To clarify, I enjoy smashing even though my ability to play it is low-tier.

And yeah, I was a kid. I still am a kid. I'm only twenty-three.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Oh you like it. Okay, makes sense. :D <3

I randomly can waveshine turnaround waveshine now with ease ;_; MM for the win.

If anyone has a steam, posttttt up.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
daigo j wong now. hype machine

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Thos ematches were ****ing amazing!!!

Daigo's guy is better than wongs

best 3/5

Daigo's guile vs Wongs rufus.

end of game 4: wong perfects daigo

game five, 1-1

daigos guile is up

wong makes the comeback of the love

traps him in the corner with H tornado > L tornado.

both have like a sliver of life

daigo does wake up ultra, wong does cross up dive kick

they trade. double KO

soooooooo intense

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I'm so ****ing mad I dozed off before the fight started D;
Thank god SRK has the double KO moment up. So good!

Btw, Variola...
Toradora! ^.^ <3

Cort

Apple Head
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooallll!

Top Bottom