• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Already considered it way back when. Would love to. Would really really love to. Just not possible for a myriad of reasons.

I hear you sir. So, what is required to teach in CT?
Bachelor's in your subject area, a basic skills test (The Praxis 1) that you can get out of if you have a high enough SAT score, and a subject-specific test (The Praxis 2)

Should go teach English in a foreign country. I hear the minimum requirement is a bachelor's degree.
Highly considering it for next year.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Bachelor's in your subject area, a basic skills test (The Praxis 1) that you can get out of if you have a high enough SAT score, and a subject-specific test (The Praxis 2)

Highly considering it for next year.
Interesting, time to start prepping for the Praxis after the GRE.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fun Fact:
If you view the exact same page number at 20 posts per page, it is almost 2 years ago.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I was born at the submarine base in Groton!

I considered teaching abroad before, but now my main focus is teaching in urban areas.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Noodles-I had a feeling you would play Dudley.

So i've been reading up on Ibuki and she is amazing. Shes amazing at punishing mistakes. Her ultra 1 comes out in two frames. ****.

lols: Ryu combos into his ultra II from lp shoryuken anti air. lol. dumb.

Aesir

Smash Master
I forgot to mention, it's funny to think about immigration most people think illegals are southern american decent. What's funny is there's a large portion who are white Europeans.

I just found that piece of info interesting.

I really want to know from the people who think illegal immigrants should leave this country, do they enjoy the low prices we have on food? for instance eggs? a carton of eggs has remained pretty cheap through out the years why do you think that is? face our economy depends on cheap labor.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I forgot to mention, it's funny to think about immigration most people think illegals are southern american decent. What's funny is there's a large portion who are white Europeans.

I just found that piece of info interesting.

I really want to know from the people who think illegal immigrants should leave this country, do they enjoy the low prices we have on food? for instance eggs? a carton of eggs has remained pretty cheap through out the years why do you think that is? face our economy depends on cheap labor.
well for white europeans to come here illegally is in and of itself interesting considering the amount of slots allotted to them per year that never get even close to filled. meanwhile the countries who are in the worst conditions get little slots because of how ppls ancestors wanted the country to look.

ppl who want illegals to leave dont understand exactly how much they help the economy, particularly in the border states.

whats also interesting is when it comes to these things (and most things in generally), people often have opinions but its based off nothing. "everyone is entitled to his/her opinion" my ***. if you dont kno what ur talkin about, stfu. plain and simple

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Aside from the economic aspects, it would be a logistical nightmare to send all those people away.

What we need is some sort of real policy. AZ's law is terrible, but hopefully it'll get the feds working on a real policy. I wouldn't count on it though.

EDIT- Yoshi 64 should totally be a legal stage.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
yeah that vid is very good, and creative. and +100000 for pogo

Welcome to the blues, Axel! It feels good, doesn't it?
yeah it's pretty beast. now all i have to do is be a mod and i'll be happy :3

K, I'm definitely gonna check it out once I my semester is over. Thanks.

Oh and this...
How to Train Your Daigo
rofl

Top Bottom