• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
You guys could easily just ignore him or interpret everything he says as intentional humor, à la Cort.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
hit me up on xbl for sf4 :(
idk if anyone has 360 :( i could be wrong
g/t = Deeeeejay XL
i'mma just reply to what i remember:

i did what at jams tourney? MM for the venue fee specifically? WTF are u talking about. I've complained about venue fee when it was $10 but that was a while ago. Me and mike MM'd sean and roman for 5 each and used that to pay for the venue fee if thats what ur referring to?

And i'd still say that most of the community isnt like this. when u say, "how many times?" its usually the same ppl or situations i'm hearing about. like sleepy said, the ppl where this is a srs problem with have already been put on blast

my arguement, which u still havent addressed entirely, was that ur think ur better than everyone else because u have a job and car. U sell pizzas. omfg.

u wanna make this a personal, quality of life thing? scar already f*cked you up on that and u were like "this is a video game forum, stop talkin about irl" look at u now.

TL;DR FOR PPL WHO WANNA GET TO THE GOOD STUFF:

lets get this personal battle going then:

CARS: i've been thru 3 and didnt complain like a little b*tch when the first two were out of commission like u did with ur previous one.

MONEY: u have a job and i dont. GG. but i havent paid to go to school since i've been there and i live off my refund checks. you?

EDUCATION: I'm a soc major with an art minor and 2 years of design exp to fall back on if that doesnt work. I'm a year from my BS and going for grad school. And i have scholarships and grants up the *ss, which i virtually LIVE off of. you?

GIRLS: i've prolly f*cked more chicks than u can even get numbers to. I look a lot better than you, ugly b*tch.

PHYSICAL: My first time playing soccer last semester, I was captain of my intramural team and we got second. If we fought (which ur to much of a p*ssy to do anyways) I'd F*CK YOU UP.

PERSONALITY: your a b*tch. str8 up. ppl call u out on **** and u reply like a *****, postin ur little lists like we give a sh*t. ur a jerk IRL just like you are in boards and I've posted numerous times when u were (to sean outside ur house, to marc at wendys, etc.) u always p*ssy out of arguements after making threats (mogwai, me, aeisr, etc) about bringin up personal ish, but u never do. u posted vids of you beating bolt after he just started playing

SMASH: obv this is a smash forum and we're here for the same reason. ur *ss. you claim to get better. how? winning MMs? against who? getting out of ur pool and pound 4? and? there were a lot of scrubs. i saw that last match vs ur and that ganon who had u but missed that bair/uair at the end and SD'd u lucky f*ck. u dont kno ish about this game and u prove it on a weekly basis. u make idiotic arguments or highjack good ones ("and x good player will back me up on this..... x good player says this...."). and dont try to use that "i've only been playing for x years" excuse cuz grace period ends after a few months. and like sleepy said, u dont travel. so dont be b*tchin about other ppl not doin it. and the arguments u do come up with are watered down versions of what goes on the screen ("fox its like upthrow up air, x character is amazing cuz they can y").

GENERAL ISH/SPAZZIN: ur just a b*tch. no one likes you. you think ur "trolling." like i've told u b4, trolling isnt targetting a comment at someone. u blame the community and other smashers for how they respond to you, but never look at urself. ever. ur an ugly piece of sh*t.
the quality of your life isnt anywhere near as good as u claim it is. having a job/car doesnt make u better than everyone. and for you to criticize people for not having one or the other or both is a trait that belongs to the worlds worst kind of ppl. i'm not one to wish ill upon people, but if you get hit by (parked) a car i wouldnt be upset in the slightest

see what i did there? b*tch *ss

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Trade seems like a pretty cool guy, eh? F*cks more chicks than I can count to and doesn't afraid of anything Poffy says.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No, I have morals.

If anyone wishes to continue discussing this POF vs the world subject, keep it to PMs. Infractions, et cetera.

Also Garrett, since you seem to like to brag about how your posts are just trolling, keep it up! There's an infraction button literally labeled "Trolling," I'm more than GLAD to use it to give you those trolling war medals you're practically begging for!

EDIT: Whoops locked the topic LOL

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I troll, but I don't troll Garrett.

And though Trade is ma doo, when it come to women numbers ain't everything. You can have numbers in the single digits but if they're REALLY GOOD single digits, there's nothing wrong with that.

Nothin' at all.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh I definitely have.

Not at Trademark levels of epicness, but I'm almost certain everyone has.

Except Nick, he's a sweetheart <3
:D I just shake my head and start crying when they start arguing.
If I tried to be mean I don't think anyone would take it seriously xD!

I don't remember if I have.
You probably have. Heck, PC got off on Poffy, so I'm pretty sure everyone else should have by now.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
occifer dylan's gonna get joo!
<3 dazzy

5 seasons of blitzball later...

so i know about marc and thomas...who else is close to middletown here now? it'll have been a year and a half when i go back so new faces/people moving = dunno who's close to me any more

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh god. I laughed so hard at the end of the latest Axe Cop. Hes such a **** LOL.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Honestly, I like you as a person and I enjoyed you in person but I can't read your responses. They just all say the same thing. "lol, ima right guys?"

CARS: i've been thru 3 and didnt complain like a little b*tch when the first two were out of commission like u did with ur previous one.
I messed up on quoting and am too lazy to go back. Whatever.

That's because none of your cars were an 02 Hyundai Sonata with a wood interior. You also probably did not pay for all your vehicles.

[/QUOTE]MONEY: u have a job and i dont. GG. [/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]EDUCATION: I'm a soc major with an art minor and 2 years of design exp to fall back on if that doesnt work. I'm a year from my BS and going for grad school. And i have scholarships and grants up the *ss, which i virtually LIVE off of. you?[/QUOTE]

Education means little to nothing and as far as I'm concerned all it is is a piece of paper that says "I graduated college." Half of the time people who major in such a such a field end up doing something completely different. My brother was a History major at Quinnipiac but now works with Lincoln Tech and enrolls students into the school.

[/QUOTE]GIRLS: i've prolly f*cked more chicks than u can even get numbers to. I look a lot better than you, ugly b*tch. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bet. LOL.

[/QUOTE]PHYSICAL: My first time playing soccer last semester, I was captain of my intramural team and we got second. If we fought (which ur to much of a p*ssy to do anyways) I'd F*CK YOU UP. [/QUOTE]

Intramurals? That's like saying you're good at Tic Tac Toe. People play intramurals for FUN. You're dumb.

[/QUOTE]PERSONALITY: your a b*tch. str8 up. ppl call u out on **** and u reply like a *****, postin ur little lists like we give a sh*t. ur a jerk IRL just like you are in boards and I've posted numerous times when u were (to sean outside ur house, to marc at wendys, etc.) u always p*ssy out of arguements after making threats (mogwai, me, aeisr, etc) about bringin up personal ish, but u never do. u posted vids of you beating bolt after he just started playing[/QUOTE]

When have you legit TALKED to me? All you ever do is sit in silence everytime we play and we always have even when I came over to your place like a year ago. Honestly, I used to think you were a cool guy but then you started calling me out on dumb BS that makes no sense and your ego is ridiculously funny.

[/QUOTE]SMASH: obv this is a smash forum and we're here for the same reason. ur *ss. you claim to get better. how? winning MMs? against who? getting out of ur pool and pound 4? and? there were a lot of scrubs. i saw that last match vs ur and that ganon who had u but missed that bair/uair at the end and SD'd u lucky f*ck. u dont kno ish about this game and u prove it on a weekly basis. u make idiotic arguments or highjack good ones ("and x good player will back me up on this..... x good player says this...."). and dont try to use that "i've only been playing for x years" excuse cuz grace period ends after a few months. and like sleepy said, u dont travel. so dont be b*tchin about other ppl not doin it. and the arguments u do come up with are watered down versions of what goes on the screen ("fox its like upthrow up air, x character is amazing cuz they can y").[/QUOTE]

Yes, I prove it on a weekly basis. Because I play Melee often anymore. Are you serious?

When have I ever legitimately complained about not traveling? Legitimately. Never. I just say I can't because I work often and shrug it off. I find it funny people think I make a big deal out of it. I don't. and yeah, fox is u throw to uair. I was completely serious about that. I've only been playing for X years? What are you talking about? I barely even know how long i've been playing smash. LOL. I don't play Melee as much as most of New England does.

[/QUOTE]GENERAL ISH/SPAZZIN: ur just a b*tch. no one likes you. you think ur "trolling." like i've told u b4, trolling isnt targetting a comment at someone. u blame the community and other smashers for how they respond to you, but never look at urself. ever. ur an ugly piece of sh*t.
the quality of your life isnt anywhere near as good as u claim it is. having a job/car doesnt make u better than everyone. and for you to criticize people for not having one or the other or both is a trait that belongs to the worlds worst kind of ppl. i'm not one to wish ill upon people, but if you get hit by (parked) a car i wouldnt be upset in the slightest[/QUOTE]

Ok, because I don't like a majority of the smash community. What's your point?

Notice how I also care what everyone thinks? I like the smashers that I like and enjoy seeing them. Notice how I really don't get along with most of CT? That's because I don't like a majority of CT...nor did I ever.

Swift, bolt, vintage, darkdragoon, jam, jv, icy, spawn, sean, lil, brookman, silas, charlie, Joe, aesir....all people I really like to see from CT. I actually don't mind Cort either. Noodles is really cool as well but I'm noticing his change of attitude toward me lately. It's kind of ridiculous. I liked him for a while, had fun playing smash with him.

Enjoy the list. :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
how come every time someone makes a post that obliterates yours you just ignore it

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
whoa whoa whoa.

i can totally see it.
the judge is future cogsmooch

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
^ EL OF ****ING EL.

To catch everyone just joining us up:
:D Poffy is being a sillypants maker.
:D Then people get upset when the sillypants aren't their size or favorite color, even though it never has been and I don't know what they were expecting.

Also, TranceCrafter is awesome. I wish he had more stuff.
-DD

Top Bottom