• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
sift almost retired my ryu today ;_;. he also got me in dizzy more then ive been since i began playing in an hour lol

trademark0013

Smash Champion
how come every time someone makes a post that obliterates yours you just ignore it
this. u only responded to the parts where it didnt apply to me and u.

and we elgit talked in the begining. about music and ish when u were being semi racist. and we talked about music when u drove wit me cort and someone else cuz u had tool on and i was asking about them. we've talked other times.

i dont usually talk about anything while playing smash because... i'm playing smash....

but if ur gonna just shrug off what i say then whatever

TL;DR FOR PPL:

ur still ugly. ur st*ll a *****. ur still a p*ssy.

and my pride car wise was my 98 grand am SE which sh*ts all over ur ugly *ss sonata in terms of performance when its stock, and mine wasnt stock.

and for you to say education means nothing is stupid because: A) wtf are u even talking about? B) ur bothers experience isnt the same for most ppl, C) didnt u use the fact that u were in school plus working as a john MANY times? you contradictory f*ck

ZoSo

Smash Champion
also zoso (or anyone that might know) is the frame rate in pal melee lower than ours at all ?
Lol, I'm not sure why you decided to ask me of all people, considering I haven't been posting here much recently and Cort actually HAS a copy of PAL, but what Sleepy said isn't technically true. PAL runs at the same frame rate (60fps), but is displayed at 50hz (refresh rate). All attacks are the same speed as in NTSC and all gameplay is preserved. Apparently PAL has the option of running at 60hz if you hold B as you're booting up the game.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Swift, bolt, vintage, darkdragoon, jam, jv, icy, spawn, sean, lil, brookman, silas, charlie, Joe, aesir....all people I really like to see from CT.
Pretty much everybody on that list thinks you're ********.

Also LOL @ "education means little to nothing."

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
elana is such a good sprite. def could've used some work but I wouldve loved to see it rendered in sf4.

garret remember to let me know when you are free to play next week. I will come to you.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol @ main points of contention having nothing to do with any nintendo children 10 year old last gen console party games for girls

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
elana is such a good sprite. def could've used some work but I wouldve loved to see it rendered in sf4.

garret remember to let me know when you are free to play next week. I will come to you.
Did you see the rick roll of her being announced for SSF 4? I was sad.

I could do whatever on Monday. I'm actually going to be heading down to Wallingford at around 8 or 9 so either place I'm good. Should be free from like 1-5 in the afternoon.

noodles

Smash Champion
Lol, I'm not sure why you decided to ask me of all people, considering I haven't been posting here much recently and Cort actually HAS a copy of PAL, but what Sleepy said isn't technically true. PAL runs at the same frame rate (60fps), but is displayed at 50hz (refresh rate). All attacks are the same speed as in NTSC and all gameplay is preserved. Apparently PAL has the option of running at 60hz if you hold B as you're booting up the game.
i thought youd know misc things like that

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
LOL Teczero. :)

Saturday morning classes are dumb.

I hate when teachers have a mid term and are like "Hey, we're gonna take it during the second period of class so I can make you sit through all my BS before."

Good stuff.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So I'm playing videogames with Gabriel. I go to put Brawl in, and he says, "I want Melee." I say no, and he starts crying. Eventually, he calms down, we play a few matches, and he starts saying, "I want Melee" again, until I finally give in. I put in Melee, and he's a happy camper.

100% true story.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So I'm playing videogames with Gabriel. I go to put Brawl in, and he says, "I want Melee." I say no, and he starts crying. Eventually, he calms down, we play a few matches, and he starts saying, "I want Melee" again, until I finally give in. I put in Melee, and he's a happy camper.

100% true story.
best child ever

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

100% true story.
gabriel is going to be to fighters what fatal1ty is to fps

Top Bottom