• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Then go Nick! Just run fuh dayz and you'll make it there by morning.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Then go Nick! Just run fuh dayz and you'll make it there by morning.
D: Or someone can get Omni's attention for me and I can get a ride maybe since he's coming to get Yedi.

Or maybe I can beg Spife just a little bit.

And I can make cool designs for people's sticks in mah photoshopz if they want.

I'm doing Custom YuGiOh[and probably MTG] mats for sale now too. I just did one for a friend and I'm going to bank somewhere between $30 and $50 for it.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I might want a Custom mat, I've been using one of Boxman's extra YGO mats as a combination Laptop/Mouse pad, it's pretty awesome.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'm strongly considering getting a six-button controller for SSF4.

Then again, unless they fixed the problems with the first batch, probably not.

EDIT 2- Is this the base stick that you used for you mod Swift?

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighte...t-Playstation-3/dp/B001M25AY6/ref=pd_sim_vg_5

I might just need to man up and get a stick. But I need to actually be able to attend tournaments first.
nope thats the TE fightstick. The cheapiest they go for right now is like $99.99. I bought a SE fightstick(which now has the same exact parts) for $35 dollars. Then I modded it. sanwa buttons, and sanwa stick same exact thing used in TE edition for around $40.00 bucks. Custom art was like $3.00. No soldering, cheaper overall and a nice unique touch. I'll take it all day.

Its a really easy beginner mod. It takes some patience with the button wire disconnects but theres no soldering needed, just a phillips screw driver(nothing particular just nothing huge or rly small), a flat head screw driver(a penny/dime will work too) and the parts you ordered. I went to kinkos and got my template(that I DL'd from SRK) printed and laminated. The most tedious part is probly removing the old art and cleaning the metal plate for the new art.

Switch out the buttons on arcade stick or have the analog replaced.

its extremely cheap to do it.

Memphis-Shut the hell up.

the Sanwa JLF stick, (which is the sf4 standard and used i the TE sticks) and Sanwa buttons together are roughly $40.00. I dun think anyone would mod those parts into a stick for just $20.00 unless they don't mind spending their own money for my benefit lol. I mean if you know someone that will, please lemme know i'll buy a 360 stick for cheap and take advantage.

Swift link me the exact stick you bought.
http://www.officedepot.com/a/produc...m_mmc=Mercent-_-Google-_-Electronics-_-478314

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I might want a Custom mat, I've been using one of Boxman's extra YGO mats as a combination Laptop/Mouse pad, it's pretty awesome.
Yeah, I'm just looking for a good place to get them printed at. Or a place to get a bunch of blank mats in bulk.

Or, from what I've seen, I just have to buy a bunch of huge pieces of paper and an exacto knife and cut it out. ****. That actually involves work.

Anyways, here's the one I just made some dude, GraveKeeper theme, obviously.

I had to my those hieroglyphs myself!

-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Happy birthday Tim. I take it you and your mom have like the same birthday almost?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Does anybody want to go to NJ this weekend? If Saffron is cancelled then Eggm is going to have a tournament same day and the venue is 10 minutes away from the Saffron venue.

Requirements for going:
You have to be willing to pay my friend about $8-15 (he'll charge exact amount pretty much) for gas.
You have to be free Friday morning all the way until Sunday
You have to have the option of being able to go to Six Flags New Jersey
-Tickets are about $80 for a season pass in NJ
-Tickets are about $54 for a season pass in MA which is like 30 mins from my house.
-If you would like to go with me/my friend Zach/Swift to get season passes in MA we're going in the morning on Thursday and we'll be back for my smashfest

Also, Six Flags NJ is ****ing awesome. Tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world there.

Also also, Cog I have been loving your posts more and more ever since I made that one post about thinking you have made a bad post. LOL

Edit: I didn't realize this was a double sorry about that.

Aesir

Smash Master
I remember I went to six flags with my friends once, one was this girl who was pretty filled out if you know what I mean. and she was being strapped in and the guy made extra sure she was in. And he was like, "nice". I seriously LOL'd

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
This was like the only interesting moment of the Oscars. I don't care in the slightest, but the comment about the 87 year old blocking her with her cane is hilarious. But yeah, sounds like a total *****.

Also also, Cog I have been loving your posts more and more ever since I made that one post about thinking you have made a bad post. LOL
lol ****
Also, glad you guys enjoyed the Fish Market. Allston is kinda cool huh? I really wish I could have met you guys but pneumonia and all...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so wesleyan officially has a pre-law undergrad now :D
and a law school...
so i might be in CT for the next 6 years, someone should plan to rent a house with me once i get to grad school

Top Bottom