• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Also, Six Flags NJ is ****ing awesome. Tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world there.
This is true, but its not that great of a coaster. You just shoot up, flip around, and drop. It is literally a 15 second ride. Literally.

This is one of the many reasons why I'm happy I don't do acid.
>_>;
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
This is true, but its not that great of a coaster. You just shoot up, flip around, and drop. It is literally a 15 second ride. Literally.

-DD
I think it was the 0-128 mph in 3.5 seconds that was my favorite part. Then the point at the top where you're facing straight down but haven't started falling quite yet. Then the 450 ft drop. I went on it 3 times when I went to 6F NJ a couple years ago, though it started to hurt a bit on the third time, hah.

El Toro is AWESOME though. Best true roller coaster ever.

Happy Birthday Tim!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think it was the 0-128 mph in 3.5 seconds that was my favorite part. Then the point at the top where you're facing straight down but haven't started falling quite yet. Then the 450 ft drop. I went on it 3 times when I went to 6F NJ a couple years ago, though it started to hurt a bit on the third time, hah.

El Toro is AWESOME though. Best true roller coaster ever.

Happy Birthday Tim!
Its cool, but its too short and the shock of it all makes it hard to remember.

I really liked the Batman Rollercoaster there. Sandra and I did that one like 7 times. xD
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
cort if you've read my gfaqs topic i'd like some help finding those insane btt wr's

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
aw i thought I was original by changing my avatar. i opened photoshop and everything, i could have just stlen the url off sleepy

**** YOU

i should scroll down before i making such moves in the future

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
hiiiiiii darc

EDIT - DAZWA, DO YOU HAVE THAT PICTURE OF ME. YOU KNOW, THAT ONE. WITH THE FACE. YOU SHOULD MAKE ME A CHARMANDER ONE OR SOMETHING. YOU CHOOSE. I WOULD BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE PHOTO IS AND I'M LEAVING MY APT RIGHT BOW

THAT WOULD BE SICK

ya

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
No. Once people started paying for them he skipped everybody else.

I was so early to post in that topic too =/

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I never finished RE 4, so I picked it up for the Wii over the weekend. It was on sale for $13, so there was no way I could say no.

Top Bottom