• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pipe

Smash Cadet
for the record I wasn't drunk when I crashed my car.
in fact, I'd wager and say I'm a better driver when I'm drunk despite the impairment of reflexes etc because I actually follow the speed limit/other laws then
so there.

Cort

Apple Head
Swift would probably be somewhere between 2-4.

Sorry Pipe, I didn't mean to make it sound like you were. I was just joking around.

edit//

Hey Nus remember the time I beat your Falco with my Sheik taking 31%? I do.

And the countless other 4 stockings.

_V_

Smash Ace
Swift beat me consistantly at Pound. It looked like he beat Nus the majority of the times they played. And he was beating Brookman in Fox dittos, but Brookman beat his Marth (I think they only played a few games though)

So what I am saying is, Swift would be pretty high on the list.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
lol @ majority, 2 games total. >_> But yeah, swift is a beast.

I'm so overrated in CT... so many people IN CT can beat me, it isn't even an accomplishment anymore. I am pretty sure most of you guys can beat me in a set, especially V/Milktea, mainly cause they can counter pick or double blind pick in the beginning. >_<

Oh, Pipe is a beast too. We are winning teams because I am gonna be good at teams now and not singles. LOL

_V_

Smash Ace
lol @ majority, 2 games total. >_> But yeah, swift is a beast.

I'm so overrated in CT... so many people IN CT can beat me, it isn't even an accomplishment anymore. I am pretty sure most of you guys can beat me in a set, especially V/Milktea, mainly cause they can counter pick or double blind pick in the beginning. >_<

Oh, Pipe is a beast too. We are winning teams because I am gonna be good at teams now and not singles. LOL
Haha yeah I guess you guys did only play a few games, my bad yooooooooooooooooooo!

You do really well in tournaments though, so you aren't overrated.

If we play, I am 100% calling double blind...just so you know. I apologize :( You will beat me anyway, haha.

Geos' moonwalking is sexy. I cannot beat Falcons with my DK :(

JC76

Smash Cadet
First:

Congrats Jam (i know its a little late)

Happy birthday rep (thats definetly late)

So, is esticle this really this weekend?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
swift's sig is smexy... good thing that wasnt me playing...

*that wasnt sarcasm, i'm really glad it wasnt me*

swift is def #2 on the rankings. is this tournament gonna determine the re-rankings if they do get re-reanked? i dont think rankings by tournament placings is good... we all have a pretty good understanding of who should be placed where, i think

_milktea

Smash Lord
Dude, Pipe is so ****ing good.

Nus, you're good, you just really have to put more time into match-ups. You were doing well vs Inui at Evo, but you lose to me?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
More time... I have no idea what you mean unless you mean be more patient, which is ridiculous cause that is not nus style.

lol, waiting in game is so smart but so meh.

I don't think swift should be #2, brookman at his finest is so good. I know, at times Brookman loses to everyone but then next second you can't even touch him. His fluctuation in skill level is just so wide.

Wall tech jump into back air, misses, cort kills me, silly falco!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yeah heh, I meant learning them, my bad for the confusion! Nus, there's clearly a problem when you're losing to my Peach. I suck vs Falco..badly! PC's Falco obliterates me if I even attempt to play it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think that matchup is weird like i wanna say its in falcos favor, but then again the stage can tell alot about it IMO. When it comes to it, falco probly has a better camp game, because he can run away and restart the camp while peach rly cant chase anyone down / stop them from camping without "out camping them" which seems hard against lazers.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, the stage has a lot to do with it. Other than that, I'd say it's about an even matchup.

takieddine

Smash Master
Falco can only hope to camp a peach, but like you said about stages she would wreck a falco on say, FOD.

Peach has the dsmash, chaingrab, turnip and float edgeguarding. I just dont see how falco fares a chance. His combos also get limited, so the only realistic way to add damage is laser camping, and you're not gonna be able to camp all day against a peach that can float through your lasers.

Nite

Smash Champion
I think Peach ***** Falco the hardest on Battlefield. Really easy kills once you get him off the stage. You have no recovery mix-ups. Unlike most of the stages where you could at least ride the wall going to sweetspot the ledge or set yourself up for a walltech. It's just not available on Battlefield, lol.

Thanks Lance for showing me over and over again. Haha

There are other neutral stages that could work, like FD. For obvious reasons like chaingrabbing. Even though it gives Falco space to do what he wants, messing up and getting grabbed isn't fun.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Ray, you going to esticle on Saturday?

I dunno, I just don't like falco vs peach. Bad experiences, first two tournaments I've ever been to I lost to peaches winners and losers... both times. =( My marth used to do well vs peach, based on vs V, but his falco would win. But now I think I can beat his falco but I lose to his peach.

Don't worry though, I'll destroy your peach tomorrow.

Edit: I'll also finally beat you in teams... GRRRR knocks me out every tournament...

_V_

Smash Ace
Ray, you going to esticle on Saturday?

I dunno, I just don't like falco vs peach. Bad experiences, first two tournaments I've ever been to I lost to peaches winners and losers... both times. =( My marth used to do well vs peach, based on vs V, but his falco would win. But now I think I can beat his falco but I lose to his peach.

Don't worry though, I'll destroy your peach tomorrow.

Edit: I'll also finally beat you in teams... GRRRR knocks me out every tournament...
Haha yeah, how did that happen? Randomly my Peach beats your Marth now and my Falco loses :( Sometimes my Falco has moment of greatness...but mostly he is just a poopy bird.

Edit//Geos is sleeping over tonight, we are going to own tomorrow :) That is all.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
On July 5th, 2007 at 7:24 PM, the world gained its latest citizen: Gabriel Jamil Ragland. Weighing in at 8 lbs, 8 ounces and 21 inches long, he's a big baby!! Please, stop by my wife's Myspace page and offer her your support and best wishes. Thanks!

www.myspace.com/funeralkat

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Jam, that's awesome. I don't have a myspace, otherwise I would. Good luck with the baby.

Welcome to this world, Gabriel Jamil Ragland.

flaco

The Terminator
sorry guys for throwing you off the topic but what ever happened to the thread of viva la smash 2 that bakura and I went

Top Bottom