• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
yeah I'm fine. not a scratch on me. the car, however, not so lucky.

I think I'm most upset about the cop giving me a speeding ticket. I mean, is that really necessary? "oh, you just totaled your car, this is going to cost you thousands of dollars in repercussions, here's a speeding ticket."
Yeah, similar thing happened to me a few years ago. I totaled a car (though it only got totaled because there was already some damage from a minor accident my brother got in with it) and the cop gave me a ticket for not staying in my lane or something. I guess since I wasn't hurt at all from the accident, he thought it was alright to tell me how I damaged the guard rail.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'll be there as well.

I gotta see if I can get in touch with JV before then... I may need a ride if he doesn't mind.

EDIT:
Also, Jam hows the wife and child?

Also, Pipe sorry to hear it, glad to hear you're okay, hope you can make it.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'll be there as well.

I gotta see if I can get in touch with JV before then... I may need a ride if he doesn't mind.

EDIT:
Also, Jam hows the wife and child?

Also, Pipe sorry to hear it, glad to hear you're okay, hope you can make it.
JV's in Florida, so he won't be able to give you a ride. The wife's fine. Tuesday was false labor, so she's being induced tomorrow at 7:00 AM.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
That sucks pipe, I got in an accident last year but it was cause crazy hispanic lady ran a red light. I am a pro asian driver. >_> But really, car accidents suck... Rush Hour 2 would've been so good though.
Who needs to drive properly when you can drift?
Asians.

=]
I might be going to VIesticle... if... I can find a ride...
<- Lives in East Hartford

Pipe

Smash Cadet
if I have a car by friday I'll probably drink in EH friday night and may be able to give you a ride there (but probably not back, I think I'd have to leave early)

but I don't know, don't hold me to that.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
if I have a car by friday I'll probably drink in EH friday night and may be able to give you a ride there (but probably not back, I think I'd have to leave early)

but I don't know, don't hold me to that.
drinking is bad.
you dont want to total ANOTHER car, do you? =[

mucho gracias for the offer.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
No, it's just because nobody loves him.
owned
chewman and swift better come friday we need doubles practice
yea... tell l33te to come to..
Hooray FC pools were posted. I'm in pool 20 with Joe Bushman >_> <_<
owned... joebushman will be
I just totaled my car
owned
I think I'm most upset about the cop giving me a speeding ticket. I mean, is that really necessary? "oh, you just totaled your car, this is going to cost you thousands of dollars in repercussions, here's a speeding ticket."
owned x2
It was probably because you're black.
owned x3
I'm not going, JV's not going, and Pipe might not make it either. Who's gonna represent for the brothas?
me, swiftbass and Neo...
Who needs to drive properly when you can drift?
Asians.
owned
drinking is bad.
you dont want to total ANOTHER car, do you? =[
owned x4... **** pipe... :(

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I have a little issue guys, I am controllerless.
If someone would concider bringing a working controller for me I'll give you stuff.

And a second issue a ride. While I may be able to get a ride there things are looking grim. I'm in bloomfield so if anyone would be willing I'll give them more stuff, and help with gas.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
man that sucks pipe

you better show up i still gotta beat you in a fox ditto everytime we play we both not warmed uped and playing crappy

Papito

Smash Journeyman
So a smash fest at ZK's house how very nice me and my brother are down to go if it's ok and if a certain somebody needs a ride you can get one... but you gotta tell me ahead of time.

oh and congratulations to jamstunna i hope your happy and wish you and your family the best. we gotta play again!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah seems like I've got a ride set... and no thanks to you CT! We're supposed to stick together guys! Man~

I'm joking by the way. Thanks to the people who said they'd try and get me a controller, I really appreciate it, and I owe you one... or two.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
He doesn't AIM you about it because he gets a higher post count by putting it on the boards. =] Postwhore.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Where do you think Swiftbass would be on the power rankings if he was ranked?

Top Bottom