• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
I used to think V was snotty and mean but he's like the sweetest thing ever! I saw you tell your ex that PC bought you a snickers! HAHA! XD He's like, "I should buy more people candy!"

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Congrats Jam, that kid should be best smasher in CT in about 3 days.

Oh yeah, I forgot to post a while ago... I cut my hair... a lot. I can't be confused for being emo/stupid/goth any more because of it now... since it's the summer = no punk band sweatshirts.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yayyuhs lil, i have the title of your first smasher friend. WOOT rofl

on another note.

IF Chris doesnt buy me a kit kat i will never give him a break.

On another note. My only impression that was really amazing, was when i first saw mike brookman, and i just thought, is that a god?

Nite

Smash Champion
F*ck, I can't find the post where I asked Nite if he was the Falco I used to talk to.

If so, please come find me at FC, play with me! Sh*t, even if that wasn't you, play with me anyways!
Lol yea, that's me. I'll find you. We will definitely get lots of friendlies in. It's gonna be sooo much fun!

Cort- You get friendlies too.

_V_

Smash Ace
I used to think V was snotty and mean but he's like the sweetest thing ever! I saw you tell your ex that PC bought you a snickers! HAHA! XD He's like, "I should buy more people candy!"
Hahaha <3 Lil!

And yeah, I am from Simsbury after all >.> snotty and mean is how *****es roll here, hehe.

I think I told everyone I know about that Snickers bar...even my mom.

Lmao @ Aiser. Too good :)

Patric, maybe we can play Thursday. We'll see.

Edit//I forgot to say...CONGRADULATIONS JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
congrats jam, and good luck.

And where can a guy get some practice... before saterday... if that guy is me.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
****, Jam... Make this kid be born today... It's my birthday! That means that he/she'll automatically be 10 x cooler! (If he/she doesn't want to come out, gimme a ring, and I'll get my dad's tow truck!)

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Lawlz. Correction. "Aiser with really short hair = not looking like a 30 year-old pedo with long hair anymore"

^.^

Nite

Smash Champion
Congrats Jam! Hope everything goes as planned.

So who is all going to FC from around this area? Just Cort and milktea? You guys are coming with PC and Kip right?

Spawn is gonna try to come, but he is going to fail because of his parents.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trade, are you calling me a scrub...or...? /confused

You play Fox and Peach... I'm so ****ing confused.
lol. i was reffering to mikemoney/zk getting chain-grabbed by a certain sheik repeatedly... no, not urs.

i dont play those characters. i play falco/ganon now, duhz. tell em aiser...
Anyone wanna get together and play Thursday and/or Friday evenings? I'm actually free for once so I could do something preferably in the southern part of CT, but I'd be willing to drive like 45 mins I suppose.

I need some practice before VIesticle and haven't played in like 2.5 weeks since Bum's.
yes. my/swifts house is like 20-30 min away. give me a call

I love Juicey Falcos.
agreed
keep laughing, I have my own version of shl
shorter hair length?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
****, Jam... Make this kid be born today... It's my birthday! That means that he/she'll automatically be 10 x cooler! (If he/she doesn't want to come out, gimme a ring, and I'll get my dad's tow truck!)
Looks like we're going to need it. Despite my wife contracting for four hours, it turned out to be a false alarm. If she doesn't give birth by Thursday, they're going to induce her, so either way Gabriel will be able to make it to VIesticle.

EDIT- Happy Birthday Rep!

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Dammit Nus, Go! And thanks guys.
Well, if he's not born today, maybe he'll be born tomorrow, which is also a good date. July 4th.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I can buy alcohol now. I now have the power to turn into an alcoholic without any barriers beside money.

Cort

Apple Head
Gross.

flaco are you and Bakura ever going to play again? As annoying as you guys are on the boards you were pretty cool at tournaments.

Top Bottom