• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION SMASHERS!!! MY HAIR is having a smash fest at ZK's house

ok seriously...me and ZK are hosting a smash fest at his house friday right before VIESTICLE that way theres no unprepaired jons. Anyone who wants to come for a bit or sleep over can ZK's house is only 10 min away form where the tourny is taking place people should problly come around 12 pm

Also there is a 5 dollor charge for pizza oh noes copy from spawns we'll discuss toppings when its ready to order

We needs as many T.V's and setups as possible so just bring what you got

just pm me or ZK for adress and phone number

Cort

Apple Head
Uh.. guess not. I don't think I'll be able to make that unless someone takes me.

I posted the rules for VIESTISEXTICKLECL

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Oh, and I neglected to mention it but I've moved back up here I'll probablly be up here for a at least a handful of months.

And I'm going to try and get games with everyone at this esticle.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Lawl... I'm getting more happy birthdays here than I am from my family. I lurv you guys. *tear*

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Happy Birthday, Rep!

Congrats Jam and Jam's wife.

Nite- I'm still failing atm. T_T When is it again?

Dorf never forgets when people give him food /goes back to eating cookies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Spawn- July 12-14. It'll be kinda hard for you to make this if you are just deciding now, but if some how you can.......YAY!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hmmm... 8 days to plan to go to a tournament and get like a couple hundred dollars, when I'm spent after pound and Tipped Off 2... it's not happening. Unfortunately.

p-mc

Smash Rookie
hey pipe I meant to thank you for the matches this weekend, I'm just lazy and haven't gotten around to it. So thanks for the matches haha.

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite I"m going to TN again in like a week, we gotta see if we can't get together to play
Hm...Let me know the exact days you are going to be there and then maybe we can get something together. You will be a couple hours away though if you are going to Nashville again.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I may not make it to viesticle - I just totaled my car. I may buy a new one by then, I'm hoping I will anyway, but we'll see. Nus, you should get a backup partner in case I don't make it, sorry.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
yeah I'm fine. not a scratch on me. the car, however, not so lucky.

I think I'm most upset about the cop giving me a speeding ticket. I mean, is that really necessary? "oh, you just totaled your car, this is going to cost you thousands of dollars in repercussions, here's a speeding ticket."

Top Bottom