• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pipe

Smash Cadet
congrats Jam!

I'll be there tomorrow. I bought a new car. I won't be driving it, just offering that as news. my mom's letting me take hers.

edit: RH2 won't hold nothin' back - I'm probably leaving before singles.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Congrats on the infant. Your wife's a Bjork fan, eh? I luv Bjork.

Wooster

Smash Rookie
Hi all.

I'm a friend of Rep's and he suggested I post here to sign up. So, here I am. Or something.

I play as Kirby and Ness and I'm a Portland Resident

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hooray for mass suxoring this tourny. Ghostbusters are scared of Kaiba co. cuz we almost made them use there 4th man with Bowser, DK, and Trademark.
Whos the one who backed out the money? >_>

what we're scared cause we chain grabbed? Lol I'm fight a fox, on FD what do you expect. "HEY SWIFT I waNT YOT O WIN SO JUST UPSMASH ME KEKEKEKEK THANKS ^____^"

You can't like back out halfway through a mm caues you're getitng destroyed lol, By one person. lol.

NEDM

--Aiser

Swift, it's a done deal. I'm not going on aim tonight... or at least I'm only going on for a bit cuz Aiser is over right now and we're going to do some friendlies.

Nus- Good, I wish I hadn't done that. >_< I was looking for it at DM, then Aiser reminded me.

Aiser and I are such losers. We just checked out some chick on a motorcycle. I tailgated and put my high beams on. She was rreeallly hott and had a thong on, I couldn't help it.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Hooray for mass suxoring this tourny. Ghostbusters are scared of Kaiba co. cuz we almost made them use there 4th man with Bowser, DK, and Trademark.
i placed hihger than u in singles. yay
Whos the one who backed out the money? >_>

what we're scared cause we chain grabbed? Lol I'm fight a fox, on FD what do you expect. "HEY SWIFT I waNT YOT O WIN SO JUST UPSMASH ME KEKEKEKEK THANKS ^____^"

You can't like back out halfway through a mm caues you're getitng destroyed lol, By one person. lol.

NEDM.
spawn go beat yo beat.
and when was this a MM CB? had i known that i'da gotten serious and went pichu

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That's because you decided to turn on the magnet to full. I hope it still works now. :-/

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
In our first stock, I got him up to 140 damage, he killed me, I came back, turned the magnet up, he turned into a paperclip, and what do you think happened next...

BTW, Earth Wind and Fire has a song called Magnetic, a personal favorite of mine, the chorus goes...

Magnetic, the rhythm of a dangerous dance,
(Let's dance in the static)
Suck you in, you'll never last
Magnetic.

It's from 1983, not even a year after I was born, it's clearly about me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I do! I have work now though so it'll be tough trying to find a day. :(

I think I should be 3rd on the power rankings because I got third in teams. I also got 33rd in singles. I'm just all about the 3's and it's obviously destiny.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus still woulda owned you all. ;P The guy is just too good.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
trademark you can't brag to anyone about placing better than them in singles you effin placed 33rd. good **** to ct anyone though, yall are too good.
someone come to TN to play with me.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
The entire crew thing was kinda dumb, you really shouldn't make johns about using low tier characters. I do better vs fox/marth than dk/bowser anyways. >_> I only 1 stocked Yoyo's bowser and PC's DK 2 stocked me. -_- I usually do about the same vs their marth/fox respectively. Also not using your weakest player and just adding on other stronger players on the spot who aren't even in your crew makes it not your crew anymore really...

I'll probably be playing sometime this week, I scheduled one of my vacations for this week after Tuesday so it should be good.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I do better vs fox/marth than dk/bowser anyways. >_> I only 1 stocked Yoyo's bowser and PC's DK 2 stocked me. -_- I usually do about the same vs their marth/fox respectively.
johns + u contradicted urself
trademark you can't brag to anyone about placing better than them in singles you effin placed 33rd. good **** to ct anyone though, yall are too good.
someone come to TN to play with me.
go beat yo beat
doesnt nite live in TN?
I wanna play V! I have wednesday and thursday off and a new (used) car!
come pick up me and swift. gas money will be included, plus endless pipe-is-top-tier refferences

Nite

Smash Champion
I live in TN, but he's in Nashville and I'm in Memphis. They are a couple hours apart, so transportation is what is holding us back from playing. Driving a couple hours to play friendlies...

_V_

Smash Ace
Nite...do you play Warcraft 3? I played Dota the other day with someone named falco.nite or something and he said he played melee. I thought it'd be funny if that was you!

Pipe- I should be good to play Wednesday and Thursday (hopefully). I am going to win CTconn :) hahahahahahaha.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
So... I just found out, I suck at this game. I have a handful of job interviews coming up so things may change. But anyone interested in getting together and practicing.

Aesir

Smash Master
johns + u contradicted urself
No he didn't, its not a john if it's true. He said he does bad vs Dk and bowser. He wasn't giving an excuse go look up what John means.

A John is what M2k Does when he loses in a tourney. (no offense m2k >_> if he should happen to read this.)

edit: furthermore it doesn't matter. >_> even if swift got past me, which he almost did, V would ***** **** cause he was ****ing on fire that day.

So in the end we get bragging rights LOLZ OWNED :D

Top Bottom