• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite...do you play Warcraft 3? I played Dota the other day with someone named falco.nite or something and he said he played melee. I thought it'd be funny if that was you!
Haha, no I don't. I guess I've got more fans than I thought. lol

squaminator

Smash Ace
i play WC3 every once in a while, but i refuse to play DOTA until i get a mouse. a tough game of dota + touchpad = autolose. that way i don't have to john!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Couple random conversations I thought I'd share that I thought were mildly funny at esticle since nothing real exciting happened.

Brookman: That fox is Spawn's, watch, Spawn are you playing fox?
Spawn: Yeah.
Nus: How did you know?
Brookman: He tried and failed to double laser five seconds into the game.

Spawn: Here I'll give you my $20 bill and you give me your $10 bill, wait a second, this doesn't work at all.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks for the two tens, Nus. Worked out very good. lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm saying when you gave me 2 tens...err... .you were going to give me 2 tens for a twenty. I knew what you were talking about. You gave me 3 five's and five ones.

I have sad news. I'm not going to CTcon. I have to go camping with Church since I've played smash every weekend for the past 4 weeks (3 tournys and a fest). I'm scared. <_>

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
LOL camping with Church. With spawn's young little boyish looks.

So who is actually gonna be at CTcon, brookman/spawn aren't going and they were like the only people I knew that were going. V? There'll probably be like 2 kids for smash this year since there's so many other tournaments. I hope there's at least one tv for friendlies though... -_- I'm probably just gonna watch the random whatever they do on stage stuff instead. Hopefully blue will give another amazing performance since I missed last year. Chubby is going I just remembered.

Cort

Apple Head
Someone can take my all weekend pass since I won last year's tournament.

Just pretend you're me LOL Preferably someone who's going to win the tournament (Nus?)

So I can get free entry to next year again >_>

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
CTcon is an anime convention. There is some smash in it though! This time there will be 100+ different gaming tournaments so I don't know what's going to happen...

I already bought my 3 day pass mad early so the free one I was gonna have V use. But it's pretty expensive if you pay at door, I did my registration for this year at last years convention lol. MAD early.

There is a single player speed run tournament? lol A 2v2 on Friday night, I have doubts there will be any teams for this... But I am teaming with the girl Rep teams with at esticles in case there might actually be people... Singles/FFA are Saturday/Sunday I think.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
http://www.ctcon.de/

they have perfect dark tourneys... crazy, and mister driller! I live for that game!

It's expensive though... and time consuming I probablly wont attend.

In other news, V if you get a chance think you could add me to the CT player finder I'm going to be up here for a while...
::Bloomfield :: <3 (LessThanThree) :: Everyone :: AIM-thanthree

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort can I have your pass???? Hehe, if Nus wins, I'll make him give you it :)

And yeah <3 I shall add you...I am too lazy to now. I am watching Lost...all day!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Rep was there, he just did teams and then left right after he got knocked out... without even saying bye.

If the TVs are all laggy again at CTcon, I am going to use my beastly peach. ^_^

Anyone wanna team for halo 2v2, hehe. I'll be doing all the halo ones maybe and get owned. There's so many things, I am going to make a preplanned schedule of what I'm going to do... Mario Kart 64 is during ssbm 2v2 :( and Golden Eye is during ssbm 1v1... :(

_V_

Smash Ace
by the way! THANKS CORT :):):)

Get on AIM (I am pretty sure I have your screen name, though I've never talked to you on it) and I will give you my address...and we can pick what day. I have to see which day I am not busy, I should know either tonight or tomorrow.

And yeah, I am driving home after CTconn...I also live very close!

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... Sorry for not saying goodbye. I was in le-rush. I'm going to improve my anti-asian tactics so that I may destroy you at CTcon, Nus.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Spawn, if you come after I leave then my brother will give you your backpack, or you can wait a week or more without smash. -_- Freakin addicts...

You better hope it works V, or else you'd have to pay a lot up front. >_> I'm not sure if I could pass for a Paul Rogoza anyways. I really hope nothing went wrong with registering so early and they lose my name or something. o_o Is everyone staying there all day, every day? I'm not sure if I want to, I wanna leave in between but not have to pay parking again.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
You live in West Hartford. Ride your bicycle, Nus.

So yeah. I've decided that I'm terribly out of practice. I needs help training! If anyone's free for some 1v1 practice at some point this week, tellz me.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I forget, Wednesday or Thursday that old/new asian kid from West Hartford is coming to my house. V/Pipe are also playing Wednesday or Thursday right? Maybe rep/me/asiankid/v/pipe can all play together somewhere if someone brings a setup. I'm not sure how many people I'd want over if it would even be at my house... if I even feel like playing then.

Top Bottom