• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
BLUE is going to CTconn, amazing!! I totally forgot you were, now I am excited! I am supposed to team with Geos, I am pretty sure he is going...if not though, we are definitely teaming!

And Nus, yeah, your house tomorrow...You, Pipe, Flip, and I... between 12:30 and 1? I have to leave at like 5.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
and kirby semi-suisides work very well in teams too. Espeacially verus bigger chars like team friendly characs like peach and marth.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
CT people - If I'm not able to stop by CTcon on Sunday, the week after Viva La Smashfest (either after or before), my mom is going to stay with her relatives in New Britain and asked if I wanted to come along. Who lives near New Britain and wants to play? I already know Nus and Cort live in border towns.

EDIT - forgot to mention what the week I'd be staying was after/before (Viva La Smashfest)

Nite

Smash Champion
Cort and milktea- I'll see you two on Thursday at FC! I'll be leaving today and on my way to South Bend. See you guys there!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
CT people - If I'm not able to stop by CTcon on Sunday, the week after Viva La Smashfest (either after or before), my mom is going to stay with her relatives in New Britain and asked if I wanted to come along. Who lives near New Britain and wants to play? I already know Nus and Cort live in border towns.

EDIT - forgot to mention what the week I'd be staying was after/before (Viva La Smashfest)
New Britain's not far from Hartford, so if you can get a ride you can stop by our meetups:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107741

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Mm.. Neither one of the girls I brought with me was my girlfriend. My girlfriend hates smash. She'll be at CTcon, though. That controller was for a different girlfriend, not my current one. Erm. Yeah. Mab is a friend from school who plays smash... She's the one I've been teaming with at tournaments.

As for Friday, Ent won't be there, so I won't be able to team, unless someone else wants to team with me (Since Nus has stolen my girl).

As an afterthought, I am currently naked.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah V, around that time sounds good. Flip is coming at 2pmish. Pipe is I dunno if someone told him the definite plans yet. He is not online but if he sees this, come at about 1pm, V too! Someone bring a cube/game/tv? I might have an extra portable tv but I have never smashed on it and I am not sure where it is.

lol@rep, she asked me to team. Plenty of people need partners though, I got a few requests yesterday. But I forget who and you'd probably have to contact them or they won't show up. >_>

Sounds hot, I wish I was naked with you right now.

So for current teams that are good that are going to ctcon:

V/Geos
Blue/Kirby Girl
Nus/Mab
Mike$/ZK
Rep + ?
Chubby + his friend
The other CCC kids in which I don't know yet.
Khaly + ?
Ray + ?
These two probably need to team together.

LOL, no challengers, this tournament is done.

_V_

Smash Ace
Oh man...double Luigi?

Too good.

Nus, I am bringing a TV and last night Pipe told me 12:30-1:00, so I am pretty sure he knows what time to come, haha.

squaminator

Smash Ace
2 people can come down to my house in naugy tomorrow. Ed and i will be there. IM or post or PM if you wanna come down. hurry, supplies are limited.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Subarashii... Lame. You're going down. Sean, it's a plan. We're going to turn "Subarashii" into "Sentakumono"

The Green Team FTW!

JC76

Smash Cadet
hi everyone!

I will be showing up at ctcon only on saturday and maybe sunday. Unfortunetly, my plans to dress up as big boss failed because i couldnt get the materials ready in time :(

I hope to see some familiar faces!

MGS4 FTW!! (i just watched the sony press confrence and I am very pleased right now)

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I just broke up with my girlfriend, so now I have more time to play smash, who's going to the Singles tourney in stratford this friday, my friend is running it and it's standard MLG rules, so no worries.

Top Bottom