• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pipe

Smash Cadet
squam I'm not 100% sure about tomorrow yet. I may have to do something.

I'd go on friday but I'm working. if I get out 2 hours early for some reason I'll come down.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I just broke up with my girlfriend, so now I have more time to play smash, who's going to the Singles tourney in stratford this friday, my friend is running it and it's standard MLG rules, so no worries.
chewmans back on the market. hide ur daughters everyone, the tipper is back in action ^_^

if i dont go to this party, or if its garbage, i'll be in stratford. chewman, u wanna go wit me and swift to bums this weekend?

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Sean, you shoud get on AIM ... And we need to meet on Friday to practice beforehand. I'm bringing my cube.

For a name... Was thinking
4 tha green
Slip n' Slide
Tripping on Mushrooms
Lean Green Fighting Machines
Team Wavedash
... Yeah, all pretty stupid, but if you can't think of anything better, SHUT UP.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Dr. Wright will be extremely broken. Too bad he's an item.

I think brawl is going to be awful still.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I'm working on sat. trade, so i can't.

Luigi's huh, how about team Mustachio Ice Cream

p.s. The Brawl release date is up, i still don't know what to expect, I hope Brookman is wrong, for once.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I think a lot of the compeditive smash scene isn't going to like brawl since it will be so different from melee. (wave dashing or not)
And why I'm posting that in the CT thread? No clue.

Seems like I'm going to be free saterday, anyone up for some matches?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Dr. Wright will be extremely broken. Too bad he's an item.

I think brawl is going to be awful still.

i agree fully, WD'ing maybe gone. From what i saw and heard that theres no sliding, but you skid on the ground ilke in DBZ(when u get hit) so no more luigi sliding all over the place. That in my mind tells me that the physics have already changed and that traction is either not a factor anymore or a totally diff one. Now that WD'ing in my eyes seems like it'll be turned into an actual move which:urg: or either removed, I next wonder about DD'ing. Im almost sure that DD'ing wont be in the next one.(just a gut feeling)

_V_

Smash Ace
Good luck to Cort and Milktea!!!! :):)

Thanks again for letting me use your pass Cort...hopefully it works. I will do my best to win in back for you!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I don't see what the big deal is with brawl being different. It's a different game, let's hope it's at least a little different... If wavedashing is removed, i'm sure there'll be other advanced techniques which we could find. New items are cool, but we'll probably end up playing without them after a little while anyway. Hopefully it'll be different in a good way (in the sense that it'll be better). Worst case scenario, everyone keeps playing melee still.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I don't see what the big deal is with brawl being different. It's a different game, let's hope it's at least a little different... If wavedashing is removed, i'm sure there'll be other advanced techniques which we could find. New items are cool, but we'll probably end up playing without them after a little while anyway. Hopefully it'll be different in a good way (in the sense that it'll be better). Worst case scenario, everyone keeps playing melee still.
I was just about to post the same thing. Smash brawl will be different, wave-dashing or not.To be honest I don't want a new melee, because I can already play that now. I'm looking forward to changes and new findings, a new way to play if you will.

I just hope regardless there is a strong compeditive scene for it still. CT (and new england) better not quit when I just got back up here :(

Aesir

Smash Master
Imho, I don't think brawl will really be a hit as much as melee was atleast competitivly so I don't think we really have to worry lol.

I mean it would be nice if it was, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I miss KDJ at CTcon and other people. I also miss V dressing up as V and Blue dressing up as Solid Jake.

My weekend blowssssss. I wish you all luck.

Aesir

Smash Master
I miss KDJ at CTcon and other people. I also miss V dressing up as V and Blue dressing up as Solid Jake.

My weekend blowssssss. I wish you all luck.
Lol when your mom was driving me home she was like, did you guys even go to bed. I was like LAWL Marc got ***** by 6 am shift! LOLZ

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Worst case scenario, everyone keeps playing melee still.
thats the best case scenario imo
I just hope regardless there is a strong compeditive scene for it still. CT (and new england) better not quit when I just got back up here :(
never that
When brawl comes out, will you kids still play melee with me? ^^
sure
Anything going on saterday smash wise?
go to bums house wit me and swift

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah so, guess who 2-0d everyone in this teams pool?

Isai + Mew2King
Darkrain + Tink
QDVS + RockCrock
Kiwi + Aho
SilentWolf + DJ Combo
KishSquared + KishPrime
Plairnkk + Doll

ME AND CHRIS FUCKING DID.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah so, guess who 2-0d everyone in this teams pool?

Isai + Mew2King
Darkrain + Tink
QDVS + RockCrock
Kiwi + Aho
SilentWolf + DJ Combo
KishSquared + KishPrime
Plairnkk + Doll

ME AND CHRIS FUCKING DID.
Nice, well done.

Crap, my son just peed all over the wall. And I just painted them a month ago.

Top Bottom