• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
@KevinM
*shrugs* I don't really play it for intense competition as much as just for funsies. I was looking at competitive tier lists and stuff for the game earlier today and it made me realize that I neither know nor care about any true competition in LoL.

Frankly, I never got how people got that into the competitive aspect of DotA... The genre is fun for killing some time with friends, but I don't see the depth and fun in streamlined competition.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dota more like

"this is ********

how did you miss with your 2nd

wtf you suck never talk to me again"

but i dunno, i thoroughly enjoy single player games. i enjoyed modern warfare 2's single player a lot more than the multiplayer.

S l o X

Smash Champion
jaja. last game i played through was mw1's story.

i've never played a rts.

ever. (my friend set one of his 20000 rts up for me to play a bit but my ride came)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i am awful at rts games

you mean sheiks

not sheik's

l2spell demmytree

ZoSo

Smash Champion
If I ever play Zoso in tourney and he plays like that I think I may just quit the tourney.

How do you outcamp and outgay Vanz? Isn't there some rule of empirical physics that says additional gay in the universe can neither be created nor destroyed?

The Law of Conversation of Homo?
LOL.

It's actually not that hard to get around. Unless Jman does it.

Demetri, I think it's funny how bad Sheik looks when she isn't being played by a European.

I barely ever play games that aren't Melee these days.

S l o X

Smash Champion
games that arent melee just arent satisfying enough

ive come to the conclusion that if i play a game for 5 hours straight i'll become pretty good at it

oh and doubles are insanely fun.

S l o X

Smash Champion
waiting for tarmacker to pick me up now

guy lives 10 minute drive, insane. ;D

mogwaiiiiiiii ima put s64 on my wii and practice. maybe after hours and hours of practice ill be able to beat you :D

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Hey Demetri, $10 your Marth my Sheik?

Oh wait you don't even play Melee anymore.

otg

Smash Master
**** you! I'm **** at Falcon dittos!

and I was playing poorly vs Pikachu the last time we played, <random slew of insubstantial johns here>!

kirby's gay though, **** that **** :p. Picking Kirby is pretty much autowin vs. me in 64.
Please son.

A.) my pika is **** (then again anyone's pika is ****, mofo is busted as ****).
B.) Falcon is easy.
C.) .... Naw mean?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Wes, Max, I want to play you both in 64 for 5-10 minutes until I remember how gay the game is and give up.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Possibly, I'm really rusty. I would like the game a lot if Pikachu wasn't in it and it wasn't impossible to recover 99% of the time.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
We should play tonight for a few. Still using Chun?

I started using Gen for kicks. Everyone always falls for his dumb cross ups lol. I love how crouching LK in crane combos into his super....then his ultra. God hes dumb.
I don't have the game, some friends brought it over.

But I will certainly be maining Chun in SSF4, with Ibuki as a backup.

So I rented BlazBlue (finally) and I hate it. Its like lately I have no interest in any game but Melee / Halo 2 or 3. Renting Tatsunoko vs Capcom though, hopefully that impresses me. SF4 was meh as well.
note: only played these games alone because we have one 360 controller. I guess it'd be more fun to play with others but . . . meh.
oh and i havent played splinter cell series / prince of persia / assasins creed ever. except maybe chaos theory in which i dropped after a day.

i'm a worst gamer. (didnt like bioshock, RE5 or Arkhams Asylum)

melee is the only game i really play on consoles. i think i should just go back to my computer gaming ways
If you like fast-paced games, you should try Guilty Gear. But the learning curve is even steeper than Melee's.

And the only single-player games I play anymore are the ones my wife and I both enjoy. Mostly Zelda, which is why I'm praying futilely that Zelda Wii isn't a disappointment.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It's not that scary! Man up!
o.o Well, I played it for another hour or two, and then I was just bored some more. So I played melee.

ya melee is fast and i just enjoy playing it. seriously i dont ever get frustrated at it like...ever. (halo 2/3 is **** too but i dont own it and never play)

i guess melee is like some game gunz because the glitches make it a faster game but that game was horribad. :/ ya...i still really want to get into gaming in general. especially if theres some type of halo 4 or something
o.O What? GunZ is amazing. It just has terrible security and a huge learning curve once you hit ~25.

i'm a loner.(dottie, a rebel)
FFFFFFFFFF- I forget the movie this is from.

jaja. last game i played through was mw1's story.

i've never played a rts.

ever. (my friend set one of his 20000 rts up for me to play a bit but my ride came)
The only RTS games I like are the Flash Game ones.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
You know I respect/love you, Marc, but the Euro Sheiks are ridiculous.

Speaking of Zelda, did anybody play Spirit Tracks? I was repelled by the (imo) completely ridiculous premise, so I never gave it a shot. Was it any good?

I just finished watching IKM3. What did everybody think?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Zoso, yeah, they do do some cool stuff haha.

On the other hand while I was watching M2k vs Amsah, M2k won like 70% of the time in Sheik dittos. In other words, M2k is still a legit Sheik.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You know I respect/love you, Marc, but the Euro Sheiks are ridiculous.

Speaking of Zelda, did anybody play Spirit Tracks? I was repelled by the (imo) completely ridiculous premise, so I never gave it a shot. Was it any good?

I just finished watching IKM3. What did everybody think?
I'm loading IKM3 right now. WPI makes Youtube suck unless it can load in HD, so that's my first complaint.

Until it loads:
What was the premise of Spirit Tracks?
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Zoso, yeah, they do do some cool stuff haha.

On the other hand while I was watching M2k vs Amsah, M2k won like 70% of the time in Sheik dittos. In other words, M2k is still a legit Sheik.
I was considering editing my post to acknowledge M2K, but... I didn't. So yeah. KirbyKaze is also extremely good. And you beat Lucky, who beat Amsah, so... you know how that goes.

Top Bottom