• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sure thing Evan and Jam. ^_^ You just gotta drive to my house first, then I'll take over the wheel and we can go on a playdate and do errandsy things and play smash and stuff. Afterwards I'll drive back to my house and give you guys back your keys to your car.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wait, Slox, you laughed after you saw my post while thinking about reading a newspaper? I'm really lost.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm watching a TAS of Link's Awakening and it's making me want to play the game REALLY bad.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
You should argue with people on the boards during your downtime at work.
PockyD style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z71uBP7s074

I'd forgotten about this match. First stock is hilarious.
LOL!

10lollllls

edit: I toootally forgot to find something to argue with Pocky about at Pound!!!

I was really interested in seeing if he would just poof and vanish into thin air in real life as soon as he's lost an argument, reached a stalemate, or gotten what he wanted............

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I spent a good part of Saturday playing SF 4, so now I'm super hyped for SSF 4.

Also, Variola has the best avatar ever.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
If I ever play Zoso in tourney and he plays like that I think I may just quit the tourney.

How do you outcamp and outgay Vanz? Isn't there some rule of empirical physics that says additional gay in the universe can neither be created nor destroyed?

The Law of Conversation of Homo?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I spent a good part of Saturday playing SF 4, so now I'm super hyped for SSF 4.

Also, Variola has the best avatar ever.
We should play tonight for a few. Still using Chun?

I started using Gen for kicks. Everyone always falls for his dumb cross ups lol. I love how crouching LK in crane combos into his super....then his ultra. God hes dumb.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
HAB, you don't know the meaning of gay.

Garrett- It's okay, it's just frustrating because I used to have the option of just showing up at someone's house at 11pm if I wanted.

S l o X

Smash Champion
So I rented BlazBlue (finally) and I hate it. Its like lately I have no interest in any game but Melee / Halo 2 or 3. Renting Tatsunoko vs Capcom though, hopefully that impresses me. SF4 was meh as well.
note: only played these games alone because we have one 360 controller. I guess it'd be more fun to play with others but . . . meh.
oh and i havent played splinter cell series / prince of persia / assasins creed ever. except maybe chaos theory in which i dropped after a day.

i'm a worst gamer. (didnt like bioshock, RE5 or Arkhams Asylum)

melee is the only game i really play on consoles. i think i should just go back to my computer gaming ways

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So I rented BlazBlue (finally) and I hate it. Its like lately I have no interest in any game but Melee / Halo 2 or 3. Renting Tatsunoko vs Capcom though, hopefully that impresses me. SF4 was meh as well.
note: only played these games alone because we have one 360 controller. I guess it'd be more fun to play with others but . . . meh.
oh and i havent played splinter cell series / prince of persia / assasins creed ever. except maybe chaos theory in which i dropped after a day.

melee is the only game i really play on consoles. i think i should just go back to my computer gaming ways
I have Bioshock 2... but I haven't beaten the first one yet. I'm like 1/3 of the way through the first one and I've had Bioshock since about 2 months ago. I just get lazy with games.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

nothing wrong with this... I basically only play Melee and League of Legends these days and have found it really hard to get into any single player games for the past 2 years or so.

S l o X

Smash Champion
^ that.

ya melee is fast and i just enjoy playing it. seriously i dont ever get frustrated at it like...ever. (halo 2/3 is **** too but i dont own it and never play)

i guess melee is like some game gunz because the glitches make it a faster game but that game was horribad. :/ ya...i still really want to get into gaming in general. especially if theres some type of halo 4 or something

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
^ that.

ya melee is fast and i just enjoy playing it. seriously i dont ever get frustrated at it like...ever. (halo 2/3 is **** too but i dont own it and never play)

i guess melee is like some game gunz because the glitches make it a faster game but that game was horribad. :/ ya...i still really want to get into gaming in general. especially if theres some type of halo 4 or something
NO! Don't go over to the dark side!

Top Bottom