• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
trade: :D ill definitely start. i never even thought about it mainly because i dont gain any pounds (seriously...its impossible for me) but i do need to get some shapee. i never thought of it as a stress reliever. thx

my dads back is killin him hes a huge guy and hes taking like two weeks off work its so bad on him so i guess thats a reason i aint going anywhere

holy **** i have tarmacker

hopefully hes open sometime this week :DDD thatd be beast as hell

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
If anyone ever wants to take me with them to a tournament I'd definitely be open for it. ;)

Congrats, Cort. Hopefully it goes well. You should work at Price Choppers so you can get an even bigger discount on the best pizza in the world.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If anyone ever wants to take me with them to a tournament I'd definitely be open for it. ;)

Congrats, Cort. Hopefully it goes well. You should work at Price Choppers so you can get an even bigger discount on the best pizza in the world.
And then you can use your Price Chopper AdvantEdge card to get a discount on gas at my station!

I actually hate that discount card

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
lol @ DD

I totally have a Valentine's date on accident...but neither of us are really big fans of the day, it's just a coincidence.

All I know is I woke up an hour ago to a text saying:

"I found a babysitter for today!!!!!!"

This is as far as I got.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Good stuff Cort.

Working is awesome....and it ****ing sucks at the exact same time.

My job is so awesome I randomly find money in my car. That's how much I make in tips lol. As I was getting out of my car today to go pick up some milk and cereal at stop and shop I found thirty dollars on my floor. :)

Someone along the lines of

SPAWN
Bolt
Mike $
Swift

or anyone really should play Melee with me late tonight around like 11 at my place. I need to play. Its been forever. I've only played like twice since pound 4. Depressing.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh God, I played that game for N64

Sooooooooooo awful
UNSPEAKABLY AWFUL

Watching Spiderman 3 pisses me off so much because Spiderman 2 is one of my favorite movies ever
fixed so hard

Why would it piss you off: 2 is so much better than 1.
*high five*

We can at least all agree that Spidey 3 was a travesty.
It's not an actual movie. I know people that enjoyed it, they are incredibly brain damaged individuals.

But Spider-man 2 is one of the very best superhero movies, I don't see how you liked the first one so much more (the first one is still good, but 2 is just way better). I think Spider-man 2 ranks up there with Dark Knight, it's SUCH a great movie.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
efff I forgot to try re-sending like 4 sets to GIMR...thanks for reminding me...
EDIT: oh...they just did the youtube links...well that's cool since it means they already got mine...
get yo **** wet, son
GET IT IN, MA NIIGGA TOASTY, GET IT IN!
XD @ both
This is as far as I got.
hahahaha
Ain't nothin' wrong with Toasty gettin' that cougar meat.
funny thing is that she never approached me before because she thought I liked her friend that she always comes in with...and apparently she thought I was 18 or 19 haha [thanks Mom ^_^] but she's about 27 so that wouldn't have been an option in that case XD

but yeah...yesterday was pretty amazing...also: the movie "Valentine's Day" is actually AWESOME...for real! It's really really good and beasts like everything in its genre [except like...Four Weddings and a Funeral XD but that's actually in a class of its own hah].

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
but yeah...yesterday was pretty amazing...also: the movie "Valentine's Day" is actually AWESOME...for real! It's really really good and beasts like everything in its genre [except like...Four Weddings and a Funeral XD but that's actually in a class of its own hah].
Guys.

Preemptive No Homo.

But "Love Actually" was a really good movie.

S l o X

Smash Champion
smash prodigy comin by wishing you guys a late happy chinese new year

p.s lol i went with my younger bro and his friend to see percy jackson & the olympians (apparently they read the book)
anyone else saw it? decent movie. ;_;

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I saw it with Arc the other day cause there was nothing else playing that remotely interested us.

Spoilers:
Like 30 seconds after they mentioned the pearls, I said to myself, "Wait, won't they have to transport the mom too?" I decided that the pearls can probably transport people and things in direct contact with the user. When it was revealed that the pearls could only transport one person each, I realized that they actually expected us to accept that none of the principal characters had taken this possibility into consideration. Percy is supposed to be headstrong and experienced, Grover is the bumbling sidekick, and Luke didn't want them to succeed in the first place, so I could understand if they didn't think that far ahead, but we're supposed to believe that the daughter of the goddess of wisdom and strategy just up and forgot that 3+1=4? Seriously?

Other than that, it was decent, but I have a feeling I would've hated it if I'd read the book first.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I saw it with Arc the other day cause there was nothing else playing that remotely interested us.

Other than that, it was decent, but I have a feeling I would've hated it if I'd read the book first.
Hah, to be honest I didn't think about it that far ahead.

If you've read any book relating to Greek or Roman mythology you basically understand most of the movie. Great point though. Some of the parts were face palm moments. I liked the comedy . . . somewhat. The theater was crowded and I hate sitting with family around, passing popcorn and **** always ruins the experience. Overall movie WAS decent. I'm guessing they're gonna make movies for the rest of the PJ books too. (lol when they said Perseus was son of Poseidon I was like what?) >_> Son of Zeus =/= Poseidon

7/10 I guess.

Wow I really wrote a bunch of unnecessary stuff. I need to go see Avatar. Speaking of which, The Last Airbender looks okay, if you haven't seen the preview you guys should go check it out...at least if you watched the . . . cartoon/original.

First movie I've seen in a while.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Not sure who that is and whether or not thats a good or bad thing.

(Google'd) Still doesn't leave much of an impression on me as the only film I've seen of his was the 6th Sense

S l o X

Smash Champion
Oh, I just read the reason he's making the film.

I still thought the trailer was okay and will probably go see it anyway. Unless it has like a 4/10 rating...only because I liked the "cartoon" a lot.
Q_Q

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Did you miss the part where it said M. Night Shyamalan?
To be honest, when I saw that, all I could think is "wait...what will the twist be?"

Now I have to see it :(

I got my fight stick today! Did my first Jesus Kick Symphony, Rufus 2gud

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Good stuff Cort.

Working is awesome....and it ****ing sucks at the exact same time.

My job is so awesome I randomly find money in my car. That's how much I make in tips lol. As I was getting out of my car today to go pick up some milk and cereal at stop and shop I found thirty dollars on my floor. :)

Someone along the lines of

SPAWN
Bolt
Mike $
Swift

or anyone really should play Melee with me late tonight around like 11 AT MY PLACE. I need to play. Its been forever. I've only played like twice since pound 4. Depressing.
What part of I NO LONGER HAVE A CAR do people not understand?

Top Bottom