• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
Those combos were ridiculously good. Its like you never stopped moving! I think one of the CPUs power shielded a hit though D:

pockyD

Smash Legend
name search says Garrett said something about me in that post, but I'm too busy to ctrl + f it. I hope I'm in no way involved in a bunch of drama I've been avoiding -_-...
you did not have the time to use name search to find the post then suddenly get too busy to search within the post!

also i'm fairly certain when you use search, it highlights the searched terms!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
name search says Garrett said something about me in that post, but I'm too busy to ctrl + f it. I hope I'm in no way involved in a bunch of drama I've been avoiding -_-...

p.s.: I did a TAS of perfect Falco vs. perfect Sheik:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6hugarQ0qo

enjoy!
Good choise. Also, I noticed the video is sev- oh, wait, I think I know whats going on.

*watches*
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
sure garrett. bein cool wit ppl is riding their junk apparently. when have i ever ridden ny at all? because i go there to play and know a good number of them? yea aight.

and your last paragraph isnt even on topic. i dont play fighting games. point being? that makes me a scrub because......? i've been playing in total for about 4 years, taking long breaks in btwn. your point is.........? marth isnt peaches worst match up. wife thinks marth is the best character in the game. guess hes a super scrub.....

again garrett, ur just proving urself to be an idiot. and why the **** do u keep saying"we" like u do anything.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Irish Mafia can't commentate.

I would know, I was commentating right beside him.

Off topic. Left 4 Dead 2. Discuss.
I wonder if I can acquire it and play it online...

Although I don't get the appeal of the L4D series...you just do the same mission over and over xD.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Irish Mafia can't commentate.

I would know, I was commentating right beside him.

Off topic. Left 4 Dead 2. Discuss.
Get at me. Steam name = Budai

xD I know...but I guess you'd need to play with friends to make it fun. *shrug*

-DD
I pretty much only play L4D/L4D2 with my friends. It's so fun even though you're basically doing the same thing many times. Each iteration is going to be different though... different weapons and monsters spawn at different times. Also playing a versus game with you and 3 friends against another team of 4 is really quite fun.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, its official.

For the time being, it seems Sandra is resigning herself to being returned to Peru, where she will remain for at least 10 years.

I am angry.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Lil's enjoying her new camera ^______^
Let's go ***** I WILL **** YOU!
Sounds like a challenge. *****.

What are you talking about? Dustin is an asian girl.
Dustin is cuter than Ellen Page. Also I went to the super 88 yesterday and thought of you guys :)

T~T Please stop! Not in front of the kids! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE TEARING US APART?! *takes Stephen into another room to calm him down*

Like, seriously you guys. We've been together for 7+ years now. Maybe not as an entire community kind of together, but as smash players. If you guys want a divorce after putting all this effort into our mutual relationships, then I suggest YOU be the one to call a motel and see if they have rooms because I'm going to kick you out of the house SO HARD you'll wish you never told me about all that cheating.

I mean ****. You scrubbed people?! YOU 2 STOCKED PEOPLE!? 3?! ARE THERE ANY GAY ORGIES I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? Why couldn't you have just been straight forward about all this while we were dating. You should have just said "Hey, I'm a freak who loves doing strange things like shining foxes, spiking falcos, nipple spiking full grown and muscular men, and resting people". Then I could have ended it there. I could have been like, "Hey, lets not get married, spend half a decade together, produce marvelous smash playing children, and then FIGHT FOR MONTHS ON END AND BREAK IT ALL UP, LEAVING THE CHILDREN STRANDED AND CONFUSED AS TO WHY THEIR PARENTS DON'T LOVE EACHOTHER ANYMORE. YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU CAN STAY IN THE HOUSE, I'M GOING TO MY MOTHERS. YEAH, MY MOTHERS, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? GOOD.

SEE YOU WHEN YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE.
-DD
lol I approve good stuff

ZoSo

Smash Champion
and Dave gets pissed off so easily by me now that it really makes me laugh.
Obviously it's my fault. I mean I always go around flaming everybody who posts their opinion and everybody is totally irritated by me, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt I perform nicely against Arcnatural at the end of Iron Chef as well?
Here's the thing about Arc: If he knows he can beat you doing the same things over and over, he will consciously avoid those things. Rest assured, he is a thousand times better than you.

Not to mention, you complimented me when I reverse upB gimped Arc VS his Fox which is a rare thing.
What are you trying to say here? I could teach my girlfriend to do this in like 20 minutes. Would I then be forced to acknowledge that she's good at Smash?

I never said you aren't improving, I just stated that you're garbage and you don't understand the game as well as you think you do.

*bunch of stuff that I skimmed over because it made no sense*
Oh yeah, I'm a scrub?
Yes.

How many fighting games do you play?
How many do I play competitively, or how many do I claim to play because I think it will bolster my e-peen?

Hey Garrett, I would **** you in Gundam Wing: Endless Duel so that obviously lends credence to my opinions about Melee, right? Moron.

Aesir

Smash Master
I never take my wins against Arcnatural seriously, I know he just ****s around in friendlies, I mean hell I mostly troll people in friendlies too lol.

Anyway, if mogwai doesn't like red heads than he certainly lives in the wrong region in NE we <3 the redheads. =|

Cort

Apple Head
Basically,

Trademark got mad because it sounded like I insulted NY. He rides NY's/tristates junk pretty hard so I thought that was funny. What do I base my claims on? Oh, I dont know the ENTIRE SMASH COMMUNITY discussing how he and his car got arrested and we had to bail him out and Vanz actually told me hes gotten pulled over quite a few times. News Flash: You don't need to go to tournaments to know what goes on. I didn't even stick my nose into the pb nj quarrel and I basically got the jist of it because everyone in the smash community talks about everything like we're all in high school.

and Dave gets pissed off so easily by me now that it really makes me laugh.

And ummm I'm pretty sure that my last two "tournaments" that I entered Dave, are in fact evidence of improvement. Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt I perform nicely against Arcnatural at the end of Iron Chef as well? Also, my skills were shown IN TOURNAMENT. (You said yourself that is what counts.) Not to mention, you complimented me when I reverse upB gimped Arc VS his Fox which is a rare thing. I also made it out of Round 1 pools at Pound 4 and almost made it to round 3. Yeah, I'm not getting better and I suck. I also won three MM's at Pound, got Armada down to 2 stocks, and 3 stocked Irish Mafia on Livestream.

I'm not a great player, but I AM improving. Say whatever you feel like because I'm actually confident and know that I will improve as a player.

Basically, you both just hate me. Pretty sure Mogwai does too. It's ok....I think its hilarious. I pretty much have grown to appreciate everyone else in the community for the most part.

Also: In no way did I INSULT Mike, Bernard. All I did was compare me to playing Cort as opposed to him. In no way does it imply that he sucks. So as usual, you did not read and you felt like being obnoxious and stupid.

Oh yeah, I'm a scrub? How long have you been playing Melee? How many fighting games do you play? Who bases a tier list off of strictly what goes on in tournaments? These insults are also coming from the same person who thinks Marth is easy to play and is the 2nd best character in the game. (Scrubbiest thing I've ever heard.) You dont play fighting games and your strictly biased towards marth because its your mains worst match up. Kind of like how I used to think Sheik was the best because she ***** Marth. Difference is I've learned to accept my characters weaknesses and look past 2 match ups.

lol Dave, Ellen Page is frightening to me mostly because of her (really **** good) role in Hard Candy (great film imo). I always think of her as a castrating, cold biatch so I have an anti hard on for her.

in other news, our septic (?) tank backed up into this huge 'sink' we have in the basement, luckily it didn't really flood or anything. But now our house smells like doodoo and my windows are always open and it's freezing in my room.

so basically I'm shivering my balls off in my room and there's always the feint smell of **** and febreeze lingering :(

someone save me

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
got Armada down to 2 stocks, and 3 stocked Irish Mafia on Livestream.
yo DD........this is what I was talkin about

wife thinks marth is the best character in the game. guess hes a super scrub.....
ive heard this b4 true story. peach ditto is actually benards worst matchup. Marth is EASY to play its rly hard to win with him. in a tourney setting.

Marth is the best character in the game. well 2nd to falcon cuz he has no bad stages no bad matchups and can Dthrow > best aerial in the game on every character.

edit: <3 Michael Jackson. Beat it came on at my job yestreday on the radio.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
FACK.. i dont know who to use in meleel. theyre all so fun
i think peach is still mah best, then either fox or marf
I drank a bottle of vodka last night
i have to pee
moving sounds awful
sadface

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
FACK.. i dont know who to use in meleel. theyre all so fun
i think peach is still mah best, then either fox or marf
I drank a bottle of vodka last night
i have to pee
moving sounds awful
sadface
Play Fox! Not too many of those these days.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wow Mogwai, we've gotten so much better since then. Makes me happy. :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What kind of card should I get (that isn't too expensive) for the DS in order to play any game? I have the dstt and I can't play the newer games. I tried playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story with the patch for the dstt and it still didn't work. :(

I have to get one for my brother anyways so if anybody can help me figure out my issue and recommend the best card to get that'd be great. Thanks!

bolt.

Smash Ace
CT POWER RANKINGS
1. Cort 4,066
2. DarkDragoon 3,097
3. Aesir 2,607
4. CogSmooch 2,592
5. thumbswayup 2,586
6. Khaly 2,408
7. trademark0013 2,402
8. SPAWN 2,381
9. Jam Stunna 2,274
10. _V_ 2,156
11. _milktea 2,036
12. Dazwa 1,923
13. NusCirtap 1,886
14. Prince Of Fire 1,841
15. Mogwai 1,832
16. noodles 1,828
17. Brookman 1,783
18. -Darc- 1,542
19. AxelSlam 1,469
20. SwiftBass 1,389

were these real?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
What kind of card should I get (that isn't too expensive) for the DS in order to play any game? I have the dstt and I can't play the newer games. I tried playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story with the patch for the dstt and it still didn't work. :(

I have to get one for my brother anyways so if anybody can help me figure out my issue and recommend the best card to get that'd be great. Thanks!
Get the Cyclocard. They update a lot, I can play any game! Or you can tell me a game to test.

CT POWER RANKINGS
1. Cort 4,066
2. DarkDragoon 3,097
3. Aesir 2,607
4. CogSmooch 2,592
5. thumbswayup 2,586
6. Khaly 2,408
7. trademark0013 2,402
8. SPAWN 2,381
9. Jam Stunna 2,274
10. _V_ 2,156
11. _milktea 2,036