• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
pound is in frederick, md 16th - 18th or something (sat. - mon)
D: i can never get down icies grab ****... my timing is horrible

Octave

Smash Ace
D: Mewtwo is both my best and my favorite. And its "DJC'd FAirs".

:3 Play ICs, secondary Pika. You already have the basic "WD->DSmash" with ICs down, now just learn their grab shenanigans and get a feel for the MUs. then work on your pika. Or do that in reverse.

And playing ICs does not make anything too easy.
;P If it does, I'll $20 MM you next time I'm around.

-DD
I might do that. I'm waiting for Axe or someone to critique it to know what to work on specifically. I'll have plenty of time to practice during the week. Nobody studies for Exams.

octave i go to ccsu also. u live on campus?
I'm not there yet. Still in High School but I've been accepted and I'm hoping to live on campus. Sending in my app for that asap.

pound is in frederick, md 16th - 18th or something (sat. - mon)
Ah, I won't be there then :p

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Death by SnuSnu, Beatdrop, Ruinous, Tires don exits, or R Yu Okay?
dunno, just some silly ideas off the top of my head.

soon i'll be playing AvP, Global Agenda, Tekken 6, Super SF4, Blazblue: CS, Melee, Brawl, MvC2, and L4D2 instead of having a life so...i'm down to form any sort of clan/crew/guild for whatever.

global agenda and tekken are kind of my biggest interests, though. so super street fighter 4 might not be taken near as seriously if at all.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
When Super SF IV drops, wanna form a mega crew?

Jam
JV
Trade
PoF
Daz
Hazy
We'll be the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Or something less gay.
YES! (Falcon voice)

Don't forget SPAWN. I convinced him to purchase it pretty much on our way down to Pakmans.

We should form a lobby like every night and play together. Awesome.

I'm making it out of pools.

vintage

Smash Cadet
no, causing a stack overflow means that a recursive function called itself so many times that there was not enough room allocated to the stack to keep track of all the past calls. typically, this means that there's an error in your recursive function and it never reaches a breaking case and thus recurses into infinity, but it can also just be that what you're recursively iterating on is too large for the stack, which is the joke, your mother is so large that my recursive function must call itself more times than the stack can handle to compute her mass.

however, that's dumb, because I can't imagine a scenario where you'd be using recursion to do such a calculation.
It could also mean that you don't have a large stack. This happens when size/space is an issue. Programming for the cell phone we couldn't write recursive functions that went deeper than 24 calls before reaching a breaking case.

And I absolutely agree that programming is cool. :lick:

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Bolt/Colin-

You really need to CALL ME asap because I need to talk to you. Sox and Slox are pretty much flexible with what we are going to do on Friday so I just need to make sure that you and I are on the same page for our departure.

Swift-How are we all getting to the venue? You are rooming with us on Saturday and Sunday, correct? I need/want to know your game plan for this weekend as well. Call/txt me if need be.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I ate 6 slices of cheesecake yesterday.

Now I'm going to finish it off! >=].

Also, my birthday is on the 28th! Its a Friday! If people wanna come to WPI for a birthday smash or something I'll try to get a bunch of stuff set up.
:3

-DD

Top Bottom