• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

Chum

Smash Apprentice
HOW did that happen? I stopped watching it in the third quarter when it was 7 to 6, I see the score the next day, 7 to 26. =(

I just don't know, there were to many upsets this week and that loss made it so the vikings have to actually fight for the bye spot now. It also made it so there is no way they can get the home field advantage. That loss also made me suspect their super bowl abilities. Peppers was on his game though with so many **** sacks so I don't know.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Brett Favre's arm is going to turn into pasta in the playoffs
I'm hoping he doesn't get 100% playoff time, Tavaris Jackson is a good quarter back and would have been better against the panthers but Favre thinks he is gods gift to football and requests 100% play time and if he gets that in the playoffs then, yes, his arm will be like a wet noodle.

I just want the vikings to win the super bowl so favre can retire, if they lose he is going to keep playing until he dies on the field because of a heart attack.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Woah, its an hour and 7 minutes away. I don't think I even have enough gas for that.:(
COME TO MY PLACE!
15 minutes away. Not even...if you drive fast.
Although lack-of-sleep johns are running rampant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCX4poGN09Y

1:01-2:22. If you never watched this and you are 19 or older......Fail.

Its so funny. lol.
Hahaha...too good. "Santa comes in with the rest of the relatives and hides in the laundry until Christmas" "Probably not..."

Also, I've been playing PS2/Wii/GC Games on my computer in HD. They're so pretty =D!

-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Chum I feel the same way lol. I think you're only like 15 mins from me tho. :X

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
injected .wad
teehee

Woah, its an hour and 7 minutes away. I don't think I even have enough gas for that.:(
what is a small commute in the southwest is an epic journey in new england.

Also, I've been playing PS2/Wii/GC Games on my computer in HD. They're so pretty =D!
i just got a 50 inch plasma, man. talk about pretty :D GC actually has a lot of games that utilize HD...it's almost hilarious.

S l o X

Smash Champion

bolt.

Smash Ace
On the 26th I have a party to go to, but maybe on the 27th. I think pof is having a smashfest though... not sure. =/

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I might change the date of my smashfest because my roommates father is coming down to visit for the holidays.....

Also, thanks for the birthday wishes Pakman! Forgot to acknowledge you man. :-/

I'm really excited for Super Street Fighter IV.

and pound 4. I'm pretty sure i'm going to go now but not enter. I dont want to waste 40 dollars or whatever the entry is to get ***** in pools. If it was a regular entry for 10-15 dollars.....sure. but not for what pound costs.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Toasty wanna elaborate on this whole pbnj stuff. People have bought him plane tickets and he's never payed them back????!!!?!? Is this for real? What'd he do to you?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
read the first few pages of the thread guyz.

anyone else think ppl are overreacting about the whole "stole nes noobs brawl copy" thing? Its rly a shame that he had to be brought up

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Toasty wanna elaborate on this whole pbnj stuff. People have bought him plane tickets and he's never payed them back????!!!?!? Is this for real? What'd he do to you?
I'll explain everything about Pound 4.

All I'm going to say is that I'm the first person to actually do something about all of Evan's bull****.

I'm not asking for a prize, I'm just explaining why it "took so long" for him to be exposed.

But yeah, story time at Pound for sure.
read the first few pages of the thread guyz.

anyone else think ppl are overreacting about the whole "stole nes noobs brawl copy" thing? Its rly a shame that he had to be brought up
Well for anyone who knew/met him, he's seriously one of the nicest guys ever...like if you ever made fun of him, you'd probably feel pretty bad about yourself.

His passing amplifies things, of course, but I'd like to point out that I know a majority of the people whose posts were a bit in the "overreacting" realm....and they're kids. Age ranges 14-16.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Not to be rude, but I dont exactly trust most smashers with money per se. Smashers are so cheap in general. its annoying.
This is sadly true. I remember several times having to put in an extra 5-10 dollars for food because people get a meal for 9.95 and throw in like 10 bucks. IT'S CALLED TIP MOTHER ****ERS.

Sometimes it can work. Mogwai is a true bro. He fronted a ton of money for our group's trip to Genesis.

<3 Wes

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
This is sadly true. I remember several times having to put in an extra 5-10 dollars for food because people get a meal for 9.95 and throw in like 10 bucks. IT'S CALLED TIP MOTHER ****ERS.

Sometimes it can work. Mogwai is a true bro. He fronted a ton of money for our group's trip to Genesis.

<3 Wes
I've been in the same boat man. About a year ago when PC had a smash fest at his place I remember a few people that refused to pitch in their actual amount when it came time to pay so some of us had to spot them. It was annoying and we literally were at the diner for like twenty minutes trying to figure out everything. Hazz was mad cool about everything and wa slike, "are you guys friggin serious?" Hazz is the man.

Also, Wes is actually very good in this department. I can vouch for this. I don't mind eating with Mogwai. lol.

Sagat in SF IV is stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Zcy4lLYnQ

Niko45

Smash Master
This PBnJ stuff couldn't be less surprising. Just based on his commentary and the fact that who really goes to ROM and just sells T-shirts the whole time? He's obviously a tool.

Top Bottom