• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I don't think I could possibly describe that facial expression, Ryan.

How many cookies should I bake for Pound 4? Like 200 dozen?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Happy belated bday Garrett, sorry wasn't able to say so on your actual birthday. T_T Forgive me bro.

I dunno if anyone watches it since there's no Ken anymore, but Survivor was
disappointing

The good news is that next season is going to be an all-stars season! LETS DO THIS KEN, MAYBE

EDIT: Just found out through a casting list that Ken isn't on Season 20. ****.
Yeah, I hear you Daz.
If Eric didn't make that stupid speech about how Natalie had good morals while playing and everyone else who made to final 3 were poopy heads I think Russ might've won it. Idk though, honestly when he voted Shambo out I was just thinking he was being an idiot. Russ made some amazing plays, but at the same time he did some things that could've nearly guaranteed his winning. Him telling everyone he was a millionaire didn't help also lol.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah, I hear you Daz.
If Eric didn't make that stupid speech about how Natalie had good morals while playing and everyone else who made to final 3 were poopy heads I think Russ might've won it. Idk though, honestly when he voted Shambo out I was just thinking he was being an idiot. Russ made some amazing plays, but at the same time he did some things that could've nearly guaranteed his winning. Him telling everyone he was a millionaire didn't help also lol.
(threw some spoilers on that yo, Dustin hasn't watched the finale yet.

It's unfortunate, mostly because after the first 2-3 weeks of watching the show, Russel was the only player who stood out to me and was actually enjoyable to watch (in contrast with Shambo, who stood out but got on my nerves every time she opened her mouth -_-). To see him go all the way and get 2nd to someone I forgot was there until the last 3-4 weeks was a buzzkill.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey. Just wondering, is there anybody left who actually plays both Melee and Brawl that would enter both of them at a tourney anymore?

I know PoF will enter both but prefers Melee. And probably wouldn't want to play both at one tourney cause it'll screw up his Melee game. Same with Icy, Darc and Dazwa as far as I remember.

Working out a schedule for my next tourney and I'm thinking of just running Brawl and Melee at the same time so that Melee can have a full on schedule like they deserve and it'll be more worth traveling for CT.

Input is very appreciated.
*coughs up something about Brawl+*

I dunno if anyone watches it since there's no Ken anymore, but Survivor was
disappointing

The good news is that next season is going to be an all-stars season! LETS DO THIS KEN, MAYBE

EDIT: Just found out through a casting list that Ken isn't on Season 20. ****.
D: I sorta watched. But season 7 [and the subsequent all-stars]was the best. Then season 18.

I mean seriously, Season 2 had Rupert. This man is Captain Falcon with a beard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Boneham

PIRATES...STEAL!

Season 7 also had Johnny Fairplay. ***** lies about his grandma and doesn't afraid of anything.

-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Both of whom are confirmed for Season 20...

Ace, Sugar, and Randy are confirmed from Ken's season (Gabon). Apparently no one's 100% sure who's actually on (because everywhere seems to list 23 people despite Jeff saying it was a 20-person season), so if Randy isn't on it, I'm probably not going to watch it.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Happy belated bday Garrett, sorry wasn't able to say so on your actual birthday. T_T Forgive me bro.
It's ok man. Don't sweat it. Thanks though!

This just in: I LOVE playing Ganon in Melee. Hes extremely fun. Not against spacies or Sheik though. lol. Everyone else....YES!

Hence why hes probably not as high tier as he could be....

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey. You guys are pretty cool. So please a take a look! :)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259142
:D Yay GameDev Majors! Kinda high-specs for a tower defense game though, isn't it? Might wanna cut the poly count in half there.

Both of whom are confirmed for Season 20...

Ace, Sugar, and Randy are confirmed from Ken's season (Gabon). Apparently no one's 100% sure who's actually on (because everywhere seems to list 23 people despite Jeff saying it was a 20-person season), so if Randy isn't on it, I'm probably not going to watch it.
=[ At least give Rupert a chance to steal your heart. And the other team's shoes. And sell them to the local market in order to barter for more goods for his own team/himself.

And then listen to him talk about being a real life pirate.
:D!
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

'Ejo'

Smash Rookie
I live in that big fat state Other Name: Larx
Spaghetti Madness

SPAGHETTI NIGHT!!!! WIZARD CLASS SPAGHETTI EATING MASTER IS EATING SPAGHETTI!
if you don't know how to eat spaghetti then he are a few tips.

if you're a fan of spaghetti and can eat a lot of it then here is what you do:

1)put a good amount of noodles on the plate but not too much where you have to question if you want a second plate.

2)putt a little extra sauce on top then you normally would add, also if you like to add any other kind of invariance like cheese, mayo, rat heads, ketchup, muster, or garlic. add it in now.

3) eat the spaghetti in a manner where you won't splatter the sauce on to your clothes or get whipped in the eye while sucking in the noodles wildly. if there's any remainder sauce on the plate/bowl then leave it.

4) get seconds. if you can't handle another plate then you are no Spaghetti Eating Master! for this plate use less sauce since you should have extra on the plate already. Now if you know you can't finish a whole plate then don't waste that spaghetti or i'll never forgive you, just take what you need.

5) if you feel great and want some more then i'm proud of you. if you feel like you're going to puke then i'm still proud of you but not nearly as much. now repeat step one and continue.

6) once you're full make sure you clean up the war zone that you made. Spaghetti is serious business that needs to be taken care of asap. clean the stove, microwave, plates, bowls, dryer, and last but not least clean the dog. if you leave all that sauce on a dog it will just get nasty. If you don't have a dog...go next door and borrow theirs.

7) well my friends, you have survived day one of the Spaghetti course. Tomorrow will be day two, Leftovers.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I imagine most of you have seen this but I found it funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4DT3tQqgRM&feature=player_embedded

I have an HP. Does that make me racist?
LOLLL awesome!

I have a Sony Cybershot digital camera that has smile recognition technology [****ing AWESOME] that detects all the faces in the shot and doesn't take the picture until everyone is smiling [and it takes the pic IMMEDIATELY so it catches like the first genuine part of the smile, good stuff there]...

and then I tried it on THIS guy........and got nothin XD

that's dogysamich btw

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Dude, his name is B. HUSSEIN Obomber!!!

He's definitely not Black.

on that note, this is the most impressively racist thing I've ever heard:

On CNN during the Pres. Race before nominees were selected, some CNN discussion show did a piece about how for some, regardless of their political views, they will make their choice based on sex (Hillary), age (McCain), and/or race (Obama).

They sent correspondents to various parts of the country to gather opinions on the matter.

::Somewhere in Georgia at a sporting event, a white spectator in his mid-50s is asked his thoughts on Obama::

"Well, maybe I'm just an ole Southern boy, but the only black man I've ever seen make change had a cup in his hand."

Amazing.

I really wonder how long he's been waitin to bust out that gem hahaha

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Toasty if you want I can find some impressively racist thing to say?

Remember, I'm white. I'm part of the reason for slavery and racial segregation and genocide of non-white peoples, completely disregarding the fact that my ancestors were all in Europe being poor as **** when all that **** was going on.

Still makes me more than qualified to have an honorary PhD in racism.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
anyone else extremely disappointed at this weeks football games? I follow the vikings and watch yesterday made me cry a bit on the inside.
I definitely am. I'm a 49ers fan, and we were eliminated from playoff contention. I also hate the Cowboys and Patriots, who both won, and the Dolphin's slim playoff hopes took a hit. Not a good week for football.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Mogwai-Double Ganon tonight was toooooo fun.

I love Ganon now. I want to put a little work into learning him.

Lovage is one of my new favorite Fox's. RayNex is still my fav though.

I need to play Mike $ and Swift more.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ganon is fun and technical.

just like mewtwo

except minus the sucking part

bolt.

Smash Ace
Anyone want to play smash today? I will drive to the house of the smasher who wants to play me.

And were any of the matches from last night @ mogwais recorded?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

bolt.

Smash Ace
Let me see if anyone else wants to play first because we just played yesterday, and if we were to play I wouldn't have the car that late.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
And were any of the matches from last night @ mogwais recorded?
yea, but you know my policy. no MMs really, so don't expect anything to go up from it except for the mad **** combos I had on Swift, Mike$ and Lovage, which should show up when my combo video actually reaches fruition.

I'll probably post Lovage vs. Nintendude in 64 though cause well, there are no 64 vids out there any more.

Top Bottom