• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
YESSSS @ SciFi Channel Anime!!!

That's where I discovered Vampire Hunter D, IRIA The Zeiram Project, and a bunch of others [man that was a HELLA long time ago!]

Good times =D
Saturday Morning Anime! So good. **** yes VHD. My friends and I were like obsessed with IRIA in high school. The first real anime I ever saw was Akira on Saturday Morning Anime on Sci Fi in like 1993.

I want to make these a lot. And then eat them. A lot.

Snow is totally going to **** my flight to Florida tomorrow morning.

Happy B Day POF

thumbswayup

Smash Master
A 7 part series reviewing The Phantom Menace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
Maybe because I was 18 when it came out it's different but this thing is freaking brilliant. Yeah it's 70 minutes long but no johns I just watched the whole thing and I'm at work. Really good stuff.
Just got around to seeing all of that. Watched it with a friend and we laughed hard throughout the whole thing lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SPBJRzW2HM

the end of this gave me shivers when i first saw it.
That's one of my favorite promos on Toonami.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Dude Lil baking cookies is not that hard.

I could teach you in like five minutes.

Actually, Attention Smashers of CT, bake cookies. Tis the season, you gaaaaaaais.

_milktea

Smash Lord
hahaha i know. i was just too lazy to change it since i was stuffing chinese food in my face

and hab i can bake if i try really hard! but i dont really have a functioning oven because what chinese people bake LOL

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hah, nice!

lol @ Marth dairs

whack freestyle 0-death with Falco [but it was still great]

and ahhh I remember hearing that song for the first time in your friendly with PC...love that song. And then I think I bugged you via youtube messages about chiptunes and blipfest etc [curiousenver]

toasty

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, Thumbs...you definitely need to talk to that co-worker and get him to find the theatrical-release version of Tropic Thunder! [it's a shame that ALL of the copies for rent at Blockbuster are the horrible extended/unrated version :(]

Speaking of which, can ANYONE find me a legit copy [or download] of the actual theatrical release version of ANCHORMAN??? I've looked all over and couldn't seem to find it.

The only version available anywhere is the unrated one and they did the same thing: changed jokes/scenes, added scenes, extended scenes (Read: ****ed up a golden movie and made it mediocre with hilarious moments)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Why's that? Do you feel bad about tier whoring, or do you hate Bang?

Also, don't know how you feel about Tager, but he's ****ing high *** tier in BBCS. They buffed him sooooooo much
No, I'm just used to Litchi being mid-tier and everyone lamenting how good Bang could be. Now he is; it'll just take some getting used to, haha.

And dam it, I've suffered since June with Lithci in online matches, so I've earned theright to main her top tier version in CS.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i have a the theatrical release for tropic thunder on my computer if you want it.
unfortunately i only have the unrated version of anchorman. and yeah the scenes they added weren't funnay at all. i will look for a normal one tonight, though.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh yeah, Thumbs...you definitely need to talk to that co-worker and get him to find the theatrical-release version of Tropic Thunder! [it's a shame that ALL of the copies for rent at Blockbuster are the horrible extended/unrated version :(]

Speaking of which, can ANYONE find me a legit copy [or download] of the actual theatrical release version of ANCHORMAN??? I've looked all over and couldn't seem to find it.

The only version available anywhere is the unrated one and they did the same thing: changed jokes/scenes, added scenes, extended scenes (Read: ****ed up a golden movie and made it mediocre with hilarious moments)
I know! I doubt he'll give it another chance though -_-

and yeah man, extended versions are just like dubbed anime, almost all the time they ****ing suck!

No, I'm just used to Litchi being mid-tier and everyone lamenting how good Bang could be. Now he is; it'll just take some getting used to, haha.

And dam it, I've suffered since June with Lithci in online matches, so I've earned theright to main her top tier version in CS.
haha gotcha, my feelings exactly.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
how bad is hakumen in the new one? kinda have been liking him more than taokaka in CT as of recently.
Apparently he's way better than he was in the first one, and he even has a 100% damage combo when his meter is full (although I'm certain that will be nerfed for the home release).

word? cool. cuz every vid i watched of ppl who dont suck pretty much bait ppl or use overheads and they combo the hell out of each other

looks like a great game
Yeah, some characters are definitely better than others, but everyone has a fair chance at winning. Except Rachel :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Word @ Haze

I have a copy of Tropic Thunder, but what I would do for a legit copy of Anchorman haha

whatever it takes to NEVER hear that stupid **** about a chocolate squirrel and eating cat poop >_<

Also: Ness dittos if you go to Pound! I used to hate them, but then I played people who knew how to use Ness at ROM2 and the dittos were amazing ^_^

inb4habasksfornittos

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Word @ Haze

I have a copy of Tropic Thunder, but what I would do for a legit copy of Anchorman haha

whatever it takes to NEVER hear that stupid **** about a chocolate squirrel and eating cat poop >_<

Also: Ness dittos if you go to Pound! I used to hate them, but then I played people who knew how to use Ness at ROM2 and the dittos were amazing ^_^

inb4habasksfornittos
too poor for pound :(
something soon though, hopefully.

toasty

Smash Hero
Do you know where your debit card is right now, Toasty, huh? Curious HAB is Curious.
LOL someone probably gave it to Scar and then he forgot to tell me and now it's on the WC ;__;

[hah, but for real thank goodness he ended up having it...I was gonna spend the rest of the night retracing my steps to/from White Castle]

Also...well...since you're pretty relentless about calling them Nittos, I suppose I'll just ignore you altogether oblige you =D

Nachos, however, will cost you.

Sadface @ Haze

;__;

I'm trying to go to CTcon next year, so maybe then?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Dude Lil baking cookies is not that hard.

I could teach you in like five minutes.

Actually, Attention Smashers of CT, bake cookies. Tis the season, you gaaaaaaais.
:D I made cookies with Sandra today!

so do the zelda boards :(

So i'm now trying to use Falco, fox, marth, falcon, ganondorf, zelda/sheik, kirby and Dr. Mario.
Learn Mewtwo!

Happy birthday Garrett!
-DD

Top Bottom