• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick will never cease to amaze me. <3
=D Aw, thanks. I'm kinda sucking *** at staying focused on this tutorial **** though. v_v;; Anyone here know flash?!

ever since ctcon ive been using words like "excellent" and "perfect" to describe things/situations and what not
jsyk
:o Rofl. Excellent.

Also, what buttons must I press in order to get Falcon to take out his gun? I can't seem to figure it out =[!

-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I'm moving into my beach condo today in East Haven. :)

I will now be

Closer to:

Cat Fight
Dark Dragoon
bolt
Mogwai
PC Chris
Budai
Ercichewman

Same from:

Noodles
Trademark
Swift
vintage

Further from:

SEXY
Axelslam
Jam Stunna
Brookman
Silas
Icylight
awsmsean
Aesir
SPAWN
milktea

Madddd smashfests going to be happening guys. :) I have soooo much room for smash fests now.

k? bye.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:D Yay for Poffy! I'll have to go over whenever I'm around. I finished my programming homework. 20 minutes of work took me 3 hours because I'm so turned off by Dr.Scheme.

=3=; On to calculus, and then making my GameDev homework all spiffy.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
swift we gotta hang out at p4.
apparently we share this mutual love for evangelion that we haven't explored together. no homo.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
sleepy we gotta hang out at p4.
apparently we share this mutual love for Hayes Bros. that we haven't explored together. strong homo.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sleepy. We haven't explored our love of the Hayes brothers watching evangelion yet.
Strong homo.
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Yeah picture with Bisu would be amazing, but an SKT1 shirt is still awesome. Just HOW did your friend get that picture? lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Does anyone know of any really cool matches with high level Links like Germ or Skler, I've been watching so many recently cause Link is so much fun to use and watch. Link me (no pun intended) to any extraordinary ones if you can :D

Top Bottom