• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

M

mikeluschenat

Evening smash is perfectly fine, in fact it's far more suited to my internal schedule. I prefer the night almost always. I'll always be around at night except on HORRID HORRID THURSDAYS when i have chem lab from 6-9 :( in which case i'll be back after that...or unless i'm with friends. basically, just text me haha.

M

mikeluschenat

oh Dazwa I love your avatar...i haven't played that game in so long, but it's my favorite of all time.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hoooly crap. I noticed at college I tend to forget about drinking water in general? So now I feel like I'm permanently hungover and I haven't even actually drank alcohol LOL -_-. Horrid. Ahhhh.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Hoooly crap. I noticed at college I tend to forget about drinking water in general? So now I feel like I'm permanently hungover and I haven't even actually drank alcohol LOL -_-. Horrid. Ahhhh.
I find this kind of funny since college is like absolutely infested with people with water bottles. Speaking of college, I live like right in the middle of BC and BU and there's about 2 billion kids with uhauls and trucks all over the place moving. We went to the BU bookstore to get some stuff and I got REALLY nostalgic for college -___________- weird

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hmm...the quote should read "precedes you". Proceeds doesn't make as much sense.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
One more class from 5 to 615 and then I'm done for the day. T_T Staying at school from 8 am to then sucks ****. Good thing there was free coffee on campus.

Sooooo tiiirrreeeedddd now thooo.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
this is the 2nd time i've missed am gov because i got lost leaving from somewhere 10 minutes from my school and ended up driving for an hour to get back where i was.

i need a gps, i'm too asian to drive.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Thanks Daz!
I'm still trying to figure out how playing Sheik/Young Link in Melee and/or ZSS/Diddy/Kirby/Pikachu in Brawl lets me channel snakes through my hands, but I can't say I don't approve :chuckle:

oh Dazwa I love your avatar...i haven't played that game in so long, but it's my favorite of all time.
My favorite is Chrono Trigger but EB is definitely up there :bee:

Have you played Mother 3?

Dazwa is the man. So are several other men in this thread.
Lil is also the man.
Lil is the manliest person (currently) in New England. If we had a manliness PR, it'd be

0. BrentalFloss the weekend he was at GameUnicon
1. Lil
2. Stylish Afro Nylon Sex God CogSmooch
3. CogSmooch
4. Dazwa
REST DONT MATTER

SleepyK

IMO ZoSo @ 5

he's the brock of new england

he'll bang your mom and then beat you in smash

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
People should come to my place to play Melee tonight. (Mogwai, Swift, who the **** ever. lol)

my land line: (203) 467-0732.

My cell service is pretty bad on the beach. :-/ I'm going to the gym now and should be back at my place at around 6:30-7 if any of you want to come by.

if ya want, text me before 6 to let me know as well.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
this is the 2nd time i've missed am gov because i got lost leaving from somewhere 10 minutes from my school and ended up driving for an hour to get back where i was.

i need a gps, i'm too asian to drive.
Invest in a Tom Tom. Seriously I got one last Christmas and it's like my favorite thing ever. Driving with a tom tom vs not = watching TV with a Tivo vs not.

I'm still trying to figure out how playing Sheik/Young Link in Melee and/or ZSS/Diddy/Kirby/Pikachu in Brawl lets me channel snakes through my hands, but I can't say I don't approve :chuckle:
Yeah I wouldn't complain XD

Lil is the manliest person (currently) in New England. If we had a manliness PR, it'd be

0. BrentalFloss the weekend he was at GameUnicon
1. Lil
2. Stylish Afro Nylon Sex God CogSmooch
3. CogSmooch
4. Dazwa
REST DONT MATTER
*HIGH FIVE*
and completely agreed.

I'm coming to the next Mass Madness dressed as that dude that is to say, MYSELF.

SleepyK

rofl i love you, cogsmooch. more than a man should.

and yeah, my parents have a magellan my sister uses that i could use myself, but she needs it all the time (asian + female combo = death) and i'd only need it when i was downtown.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I find this kind of funny since college is like absolutely infested with people with water bottles. Speaking of college, I live like right in the middle of BC and BU and there's about 2 billion kids with uhauls and trucks all over the place moving. We went to the BU bookstore to get some stuff and I got REALLY nostalgic for college -___________- weird
My friend just moved to an apartment in Brighton, so I'll have to stop by and smash sometime when I go up there.

!!

Sliq

Smash Master
Rest comes out on 1 frame. Falcon has to be frame perfect to avoid the rest, or the Jigglypuff player has to **** up the rest timing. Either one. Done games.

_V_

Smash Ace
HI MIKE BROOKMAN.

I did it to Brookman once, and he was like WTF...then everytime after that he'd just expect me to rest, wait and Falcon Punch me :D cuz I suck lol

...it was at UnknownForce's house lmao.

Awww the memories.

Top Bottom