• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So Disney is buying Marvel......

I don't know how I feel about it overall but this made me optimistic:

CNN said:
For instance, Iger said that Pixar Animation unit was excited about the opportunities that a Marvel acquisition could yield.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wonder Girls live in English are pretty bad
>_> Yea, I realized that once they started singing in english...I was like "ewwww".

Still, I wasn't expecting it, so I thought I should share it in the Korean Love CT Thread.
-DD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOfsU9yGpAg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOfsU9yGpAg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
hey...looking for people at uconn..haha.. :D
mike, i just got to uconn LOL. here to smash if you have a set-up, i don't have one in my room. i live in west, you?
=D MIKE IS MAH BUDDEH!

>_> I told him that there are tons of people in the UConn area that frequently and/or can **** me, so if he plays with them, then he'll frequently **** me too!

=P and then I linked him here.
He likes Melee, hes safe.

-DD

M

mikeluschenat

woo :D i'm in 503 Buckley North. My roommate would like to play also. We got a nes, snes, n64, gamecube, wii, surround, and a little tv. haha. nes is broken.

we're free tomorrow night around 5 and later.

M

mikeluschenat

nothing as far as i know friday.. we should both be done with classes by at the latest a little past 1, i'll be back to the room a little past noon though.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Anybody know who Michael Noah Rodriguez is? I'm not friends with him on FB (no clue who he is) but apparently he drew this:

Well...if its that cheap its probably MAD outdated...but its only $5. If he wants a reliable one, get CycloDS. R4 kinda works still too.

2GB is enough for ~30 DS games.

OH! And I got a devkit for the Nintendo DS. So I'm going to take over the game development club and make them my workhorses as we build a Nintendo DS game, where I'll probably put all of you in as cameos.

Cog's beard is going to be a secret boss.

-DD
yesh.

least you havent been using silly adjectives like hella(like cali) or wicked(like the english)
Maine would like a word.

swift we gotta hang out at p4.
apparently we share this mutual love for evangelion that we haven't explored together. no homo.
Has anyone else seen the first remake movie? Can we talk about it?

DOUBLE POST OF AMAZINGNESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0lHdiDXHQw

1:30 GOGOGOGGOGO
that's pretty amazing lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Clearly Cog, your reputation for being a stylish afro'd nylon wearing sex god precedes you.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
amazing pix

rofl hey DD, your right click looks the same as mine.

Top Bottom