• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

vintage

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna play some smash tonight? I'm gonna be home at 7pm and feel like gaming. I have one setup at my place and can fit probably 4 people comfortably. Send me a PM if interested.

Location: New Haven (exact address will obviously be given in PMs :))

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:D Yayyy. Where in MD does he live and would he be able to pick me up from the airport? I'd be flying into BWI... unless there's a closer airport available for him to pick me up. :D

Who does he live near for smashers?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
He lives about 20 minutes away from me, I totally forgot the name of his area lol. One of his friends might be able to give you a ride, I'll ask. Uh, not really sure who lives real close to him, but Boss was at his place the other day. I know several others that would find their way there for smash lol

_milktea

Smash Lord
I think my love for west coast is depleting rapidly. It appears that I've got mad haters on West Coast for no apparent reason. *****es needa learn to be tight like East Coast, **** yeah.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Excellent. Does he have an aim I can talk to him on?

Edit: What's a good deal on a micro sd card for the nds? My friend wants it done to his ds. Found the dstt for 5$. Also what's a good size for the micro sd card 2gb?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Excellent. Does he have an aim I can talk to him on?

Edit: What's a good deal on a micro sd card for the nds? My friend wants it done to his ds. Found the dstt for 5$. Also what's a good size for the micro sd card 2gb?
Well...if its that cheap its probably MAD outdated...but its only $5. If he wants a reliable one, get CycloDS. R4 kinda works still too.

2GB is enough for ~30 DS games.

OH! And I got a devkit for the Nintendo DS. So I'm going to take over the game development club and make them my workhorses as we build a Nintendo DS game, where I'll probably put all of you in as cameos.

Cog's beard is going to be a secret boss.

-DD

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Well...if its that cheap its probably MAD outdated...but its only $5. If he wants a reliable one, get CycloDS. R4 kinda works still too.

2GB is enough for ~30 DS games.

OH! And I got a devkit for the Nintendo DS. So I'm going to take over the game development club and make them my workhorses as we build a Nintendo DS game, where I'll probably put all of you in as cameos.

Cog's beard is going to be a secret boss.

-DD
You gotta show me some of that stuff yo.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
matrix 3 had no bullet time.

neither 2 nor 3 had the gaeta effect.

sux.

who called darc to wish him a happy birthday?

YEAH
I DID

YEAH

noodles

Smash Champion
I ran my ****ing phone through the wash last night. >_<
that sucks. it happened to me last year when i bought a phone like, a week before. i had insurance on it so i didnt have to pay as much to get a new one though.

Top Bottom